Sectona Privileged Access Management OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Sectona Privileged Access Management is the #15 ranked solution in top Privileged Access Management (PAM) tools. PeerSpot users give Sectona Privileged Access Management an average rating of 7.0 out of 10. Sectona Privileged Access Management is most commonly compared to BeyondTrust Endpoint Privilege Management: Sectona Privileged Access Management vs BeyondTrust Endpoint Privilege Management.

Download the Privileged Access Management (PAM) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2022

What is Sectona Privileged Access Management?

Sectona is a Privileged Access Management company that helps enterprises mitigate risk of targeted attacks to privileged accounts spread across data centers and cloud. Sectona delivers integrated privilege management components for securing dynamic remote workforce access across on-premises or cloud workloads, endpoints and machine to machine communication.

Sectona with its light, integrated approach provides a single console for securing passwords & secrets in embedded vault, secure access with cross-platform access technology & manage privileges over endpoints.

Sectona Privileged Access Management Video

Sectona Privileged Access Management Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Sectona Privileged Access Management pricing:
"The licensing cost for Sectona Privileged Access Management is reasonable, though I cannot share the figure because that's confidential information. I'm not paying for additional costs because the current license covers my requirements. I'd rate the pricing for Sectona Privileged Access Management a three on a scale of one to five."

Sectona Privileged Access Management Reviews

Asst. Manager at RNSB Ltd
Product onboarding is easy, the support is good, and performance-wise, it has no issues, but its pricing could still be improved
  • "A key factor for my company is support, and Sectona Privileged Access Management has good support. Another valuable feature of Sectona Privileged Access Management is that it's easy to onboard."
  • "As I don't have at least one to two years of experience with Sectona Privileged Access Management, I cannot share areas for improvement in the solution. To me, Sectona Privileged Access Management has reasonable pricing, but it could still be improved. I'm also unsure if Sectona Privileged Access Management could cover the requirements of large-sized companies, but for small-sized to medium-sized companies, I'd recommend the solution."

What is our primary use case?

We're using Sectona Privileged Access Management for monitoring and reviewing critical servers that our in-house developer teams connect to.

What is most valuable?

A key factor for my company is support, and Sectona Privileged Access Management has good support.

What needs improvement?

To me, Sectona Privileged Access Management has reasonable pricing, but it could still be improved.

I'm also unsure if Sectona Privileged Access Management could cover the requirements of large-sized companies, but for small-sized to medium-sized companies, I'd recommend the solution.

I've been using Sectona Privileged Access Management for eight months.

Privileged Access Management (PAM)
November 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about Sectona, BeyondTrust, Delinea and others in Privileged Access Management (PAM). Updated: November 2022.
655,994 professionals have used our research since 2012.

I found Sectona Privileged Access Management quite stable. Performance-wise, it's very good, and I didn't experience any issues with the solution.

Sectona Privileged Access Management is a scalable solution. You just need to add the licenses. I haven't tried scaling it though.

Because the support for Sectona Privileged Access Management is good, I'm rating it five out of five.

We didn't use a different solution apart from Sectona Privileged Access Management.

The initial setup for Sectona Privileged Access Management was straightforward.

It took three weeks to completely deploy the solution.

On a scale of one to five, my rating for the setup of Sectona Privileged Access Management is four.

My team and the Sectona team deployed Sectona Privileged Access Management.

The licensing cost for Sectona Privileged Access Management is reasonable, though I cannot share the figure because that's confidential information.

Currently, I'm not paying for additional costs because the current license covers my requirements.

What other advice do I have?

My company procured Sectona Privileged Access Management. My company is based in India, so it needed a solution with available support within India.

I'm using the latest version of Sectona Privileged Access Management.

After its deployment, Sectona Privileged Access Management still doesn't require maintenance.

Fifty people use the solution within the company.

I would recommend Sectona Privileged Access Management to others, especially to small-sized and mid-sized companies. Larger companies could have more requirements, and I'm unsure if Sectona Privileged Access Management can cover the increase in requirements. I'm recommending the solution based on my experience, but I don't have experience with other solutions, so I cannot comment on which one's the best in the market.

My rating for Sectona Privileged Access Management is seven out of ten.

My company is a customer of Sectona Privileged Access Management.

Download our free Privileged Access Management (PAM) Report and find out what your peers are saying about Sectona, BeyondTrust, Delinea, and more!
Updated: November 2022