Coming October 25: PeerSpot Awards will be announced! Learn more

ReadyTalk OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Download the Virtual Meetings Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: September 2022

What is ReadyTalk?
ReadyTalk gives you everything that's been missing in online meetings and webinars. Easy-to-use platform delivers superior collaboration technology, supported by expert service you didn't think was possible. With ReadyTalk, you can be sure of foolproof web conferencing anyone can join anywhere, anytime. ReadyTalk gives you a simple, high-quality solution that works how you want it to _ backed by outstanding customer experiences every time. There's no software for users to download, and no worries that technology will ever get in the way of your meeting or presentation. You and your team can just focus on having an awesome business engagement every time.
ReadyTalk Customers
Marketo, Attask, Profiles International
ReadyTalk Video

Archived ReadyTalk Reviews (more than two years old)

Marketing Campaign Manager at a tech vendor with 10,001+ employees
Great pay as you go options.

What is most valuable?

- Marketo Integration

- Simulive events

- Customer service

How has it helped my organization?

- Cut down bandwidth

- Scale at a cheaper cost

- 1 year

- No. Very easy!

September 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about ReadyTalk, Cisco, LogMeIn and others in Virtual Meetings. Updated: September 2022.
634,775 professionals have used our research since 2012.

- A few minor issues along the way

- No, but would like to have more support outside of US

- Great!

- Great!

- Cheaper, self-service options

- They have a great deployment team

- In-house with help from vendor, seamless with Marketo.

- Great pay as you go options

Marketing Associate at a tech vendor with 11-50 employees
I like how easy it is to collaborate with other co-presenters.

What is most valuable?

Nothing beats how easy it is to collaborate with other co-presenters.

How has it helped my organization?

We rely on webinars to generate leads for our business, so having a reliable solution was key for us. It is much easier for us to partner with other businesses now.

What needs improvement?

One great feature they can add is the ability to use animations within your slides.

7 months

Yes, we used GoToWebinar. The product was very unreliable for us and the quality of the sound was off.

In-House

September 2022
634,775 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Customer Marketing Programs Manager at a tech vendor with 1,001-5,000 employees
It streamlines and automates our webinar programs, which is one of the highest drivers of our revenue. However, it doesn't support PPT animations and direct upload of recordings to YouTube.

Valuable Features:

Recording live webinars and having our recurring demo webinar scheduled out in advance and all synced to Marketo has been indispensable. Also, their support is second to none!

Improvements to My Organization:

With regards to webinar programs (one of our highest drivers of revenue), everything is streamlined and automated.

Room for Improvement:

Supporting PPT animations and direct upload of recordings to YouTube would be great.

Program Services Specialist at a healthcare company with 1,001-5,000 employees
The webinar interface is easy to use and there is always supportive staff available to assist with any questions, concerns, training and technical assistance for our programs.

Valuable Features:

Time saving. Money savings. Event Manager (event support), Operator Assistance. No hidden fees. No contracts. Excellent Customer Service.

Improvements to My Organization:

Within the first 6 months of using ReadyTalk, I have saved over $100K in comparison to using other technologies.

The webinar interface is extremely easy to use and there is always supportive ReadyTalk staff available to assist with any questions, concerns, training and technical assistance for our programs.

Since I began using ReadyTalk for the webinars that I manage, word has spread throughout my organization and everyone wants to join.

Telecommunications Analyst with 501-1,000 employees
Allows users in different locations to have an effective meeting.

Valuable Features

I use the audio conference feature most often.

ReadyTalk is a great tool for remote workers. It is easy to set up an audio or web conference at a moments notice. I love that ReadyTalk is always innovating. New features are being tested and released frequently.

Improvements to My Organization

ReadyTalk makes it easy for people in different locations to have an effective meeting.

Room for Improvement

One of the things I like about ReadyTalk is that they are always innovating and adding features. I'm looking forward to more with their video conference and use of collaborative tools.

Use of Solution

4 years

Customer Service is the best. It is so easy to get an answer to a question when I need it. Customer Service is real people. I never feel lost trying to find a contact number or email address. They want to be helpful. That is different than many other companies.

I don't know the size of the company but they act like a small company. It's easy to get help when needed.

Excellent.

Project Manager at a insurance company
Great for quick one on one meetings

What is most valuable?

Lately I have really been into the screen sharing capability to help see what my clients are seeing to be able to answer their questions better. I also love being able to quickly on the fly tell someone to get on ReadyTalk with me by just putting in my participant code.

3 years

Their support is great! I have used them a few times and they really get the root of your problems and correct them fast. Not to mention they are always asking for customer feedback from users to help make their product the best out there.

I have used GoToMeeting and Webex in the past. We switched because we liked the ease of use with ReadyTalk and also their pricing was great.

Set up is great and every team member gets their own chairperson account.

Marketing Programs Manager (Online Events) at a non-profit with 51-200 employees
We'd like the joining process for presenters to be more seamless (and they are working on that)

Valuable Features:

Ease of joining for participants, clear, user-friendly interface, video and polling.

Improvements to My Organization:

Using ReadyTalk has strengthened our webinar program at AMA. We can always count on their reliable service to host our meetings - whether we are broadcasting to 25 or 2500.

Room for Improvement:

We'd like the joining process for presenters to be more seamless (and they are working on that). Also, we'd like our recording registration to match our live meeting registration. It makes for better reporting when working with sponsors.

Use of Solution:

Since December of 2008

Director of Education and Sales Training at a marketing services firm with 51-200 employees
Readytalk allow you and easier and effective way to convey your message

What is most valuable?

Co-hosting

How has it helped my organization?

By having the ability to have co-presenters, I can create a more interactive event for my audience because the co-presenter can access control while presenting.

What needs improvement?

I would love to see a "lobby" that attendees can wait in prior to starting the conference. This allows the presenters to discuss issues, work out any technical issues, and strategize before beginning. This way attendees cannot hear "live" conversation or see if issues are present.

Good

Yes. Pricing.

Straightforward.

Vendor team. They were very helpful.

What other advice do I have?

ReadyTalk is a great tool to bring large groups together to train or update pertinent information. For those not able to attend live meetings, having the ability to record is vital.

Chair Elect at a non-profit with 1,001-5,000 employees
Good product, has Java issues

Valuable Features:

Chairperson controls are pretty user-friendly.

Room for Improvement:

You have to download a spreadsheet three times post-meeting if you want surveys, registration, attendance. Kind of tedious. However, they update software regularly and poll community of users for feedback for future change and improvements.

Use of Solution:

At least 4 years

Great, they answer questions quickly.

Initial Setup:

It finally works on Apple computers and used to struggle on PC, but they've fixed all the bugs.

President at a consultancy with 51-200 employees
Always ready, always on, intuitively offers features I need

What is most valuable?

Setting up international conversations with multiple parties is so simple thanks to dialing out capabilities, an extensive list of international numbers and the ability to manage (mute or transfer presentation authority) every single participant.

How has it helped my organization?

ReadyTalk's system doesn't have problems built in like the transitional platform we used previously. It was built thinking forward, so it's very easy to use, and integrates well into our offsite, on-the-road organizational style. We have recovered the 6 to 8 (agonizing) hours a month we used to spend with another platform's tech support. When we have questions, we get swift answers so our firm is never offline.  We are more flexible with the iPhone app, and we dearly love the ability to get someone on the phone instantly whenever we have questions.

What needs improvement?

Would love to have a calendar (much like Outlook offers) that included scheduled appointments.  An online agenda that could be reviewed by participants prior to the actual call or conference would be terrific for streamlining processes.

4-5 years

We used a different, well-established solution before turning to ReadyTalk. Technical support was not able to discover the sources of several problems their platform was having. We played nice customer for 8 months (and donated endless hours to working with their tech support) before giving them them the heave-ho.

Industry Affairs Manager at a university with 51-200 employees
ReadyTalk offers the right features, easy to use and stellar support

What is most valuable?

The combination of the features is the key. I cannot pick just none. What brings it all together however is the excellent support. Whether I called the help desk in the beginning or discuss issues with my account representative now, I know that ReadyTalk is listening. Even a small association feels valued in dealing with ReadyTalk.

How has it helped my organization?

Our webinar program was floundering. After I started working with ReadyTalk, we have been able to increase the number of webinars, These webinars have successively attracted higher quality presenters and have become a real marketing tool for our association. Presenters and participants are very satisfied with the webinars as they tell us frequently.

What needs improvement?

Maybe enable Word documents in the slide deck.

Better matching of phone numbers to names when a person is only on the audio on not using the web link to sign on.

None

I wish there wasn't the "arbitrary" 150 people cutoff. We don't need a moderator even if we have have 250 people on (with the emergency addition option). We are experienced enough to handle this on our own and we don't need to mess around with different phone numbers.

Outstanding. Help desk is very friendly and competent. Our account manager Abby Wall is outstanding!!

Very good!

No. This is what the association had when I started.

Simple to get started and then learn with every webinar, using the help desk to fill the gaps...

Was already in place when I started using it.

We do not measure it like you show in your ROI calculator. But based on the trends in participation and associate members actually approaching us to conduct webinars with us, we have a positive impact on the bottom line by giving our core and associate members what they need.

I think we pay $100/month for our grandfathered service plus the variable costs of the actual webinar.

Was already installed when I first used it.

What other advice do I have?

Keep doing what you do. Listen to the customers and engage them to continually make ReadyTalk better than the rest.

Training Specialist with 1,001-5,000 employees
Very User Friendly

Valuable Features

I use ReadyTalk primarily for training. ReadyTalk is a very user friendly tool. Many of my trainees are remote employees, or business partners, and they are able to use ReadyTalk with ease. It works with every browser, and makes sharing content a breeze.

Room for Improvement

I'm hoping for new features, soon! I think it would be nice to be able to start a conference off in listen only mode, without having to set it before hand. Maybe a feature to have the chairperson join first, choose audio options, then the participants can join.

Use of Solution

2 years

None.

A 10! ReadyTalk is always quick to respond to any questions, or issues.

10! ReadyTalk is always quick to respond to any questions, or issues.

Manager with 51-200 employees
Amazing customer service and high-quality product.

What is most valuable?

Broadcast audio, web conferencing, on-demand

How has it helped my organization?

ReadyTalk helped my organization deliver high-quality training webinars to small business owners around the country. We have expanded our reach from local to global, developed new connections and increased our webinar attendance numbers significantly using ReadyTalk.

What needs improvement?

Compared to other webinar platforms, ReadyTalk's pricing is a bit high. I was surprised by the first bill I received because there were fees other than the monthly flat rate (i.e. cost per phone line).

2 years

ReadyTalk's customer service is unmatched. We have developed personal relationships with ReadyTalk and they're always willing to go above and beyond when we need help.

Excellent!

Yes, we used GoToWebinar but decided to switch because of our personal relationships with ReadyTalk.

Membership Manager at a non-profit with 51-200 employees
Great conferencing tool and helpful support system

What is most valuable?

I use the teleconferencing tool for day to day use. This is easy but has many useful tools if needed. The operator/dial out function is crucial for my international company. While we have less need for the videoconferencing capabilities, when we have needed this function, the process was also simple but clear and exactly what we needed. When I have needed assistance to better understand how to facilitate my conference smoothly, I had no trouble speaking to a live person who helped me understand what was going on, how to troubleshoot, or how to simply make the process more efficient.

How has it helped my organization?

Having the professional operator service available saved the day on many occasions.

What needs improvement?

Prices can always be dropped but overall these rates are competitive with other teleconferencing systems.

4.5 years

On occasion I needed assistance to begin comprehensive web conferencing but experienced little to no issues once the meeting began.

Excellent.

Also excellent.

I can't even remember what we used before ReadyTalk but I remember experiencing horrible customer service and an outdated system.

We went straight to ReadyTalk and had our own representative for the area.

Special Events Senior Manager at a non-profit with 51-200 employees
A great solution for our web-conferencing needs.

What is most valuable?

The ability to record and archive webinars.

How has it helped my organization?

I utilize ReadyTalk to train roughly 300 people monthly ... my colleagues use it to host staff meetings, to supplement coursework from our online university, to deliver organizational content to our constituent base.

While there may be other solutions out there, ReadyTalk has been ours.

What needs improvement?

The aesthetics are not great ...

3+ years

I haven't for a few years.

No - we have meetings with 3 people and meetings with 300+ people.

Quick and friendly -- I'd give them an A.

I've only needed technical assistance once and they were quick to offer suggestions -- and one of them worked for me.

No, I did not use a web-conferencing solution before RT.

Not complex at all.

We handled the implementation in-house.

Computer Services Specialist at a educational organization with 51-200 employees
Great for distance training

ReadyTalk has been great for distance technology training. We utilize the share desktop feature and I am able to train staff from multiple offices across our state all at once. We use the recording feature to make sure the training is available afterwards for those who weren't able to join live or might want a refresher. The customer service has been stellar. In the next version I would like to see a tool available to resize videos that are used in webinars/trainings.

Project Administrator at a renewables & environment company with 51-200 employees
Top notched customer service

What is most valuable?

Web based conferencing

How has it helped my organization?

We host 4 webinars a month using Share tools and have reached on some occasions more than 500 participants just by one invitation being shared through social media.

What needs improvement?

Add animation capabilities!

6 year

No issues with deployment

No issues with stability

No issues with scalability

5 stars

2 thumbs up

Awesome

ConferenceCall.com - they were horrible and over priced.

Easy

$250 set up cost

Digital Marketing Manager at a tech vendor with 51-200 employees
ReadyTalk - the best option there is.

What is most valuable?

Customer service - world class customer service

How has it helped my organization?

No technical malfunctions mid-webinar. Previously we had to deal with MAJOR technical malfunctions monthly.

What needs improvement?

You have to schedule operator-assisted audio events 24 hours in advance, if the turn around time could be quicker - it would help with last minute events.

3 years

No issues with deployment.

No issues with stability.

No issues with scalability.

World-Class!

World-Class!

We switched because the other products weren't reliable - we had major technical issues with the other solutions we used prior to finding ReadyTalk.

Straightforward.

In-House.

WebEx, Adobe, GoToMetting, ON24

What other advice do I have?

Save yourself pain and stress - select ReadyTalk.

IT Administrator at a educational organization with 51-200 employees
ReadyTalk has been great for IEA.

What is most valuable?

The ReadyTalk support team is always available to make sure your webinars are top notch.

How has it helped my organization?

Travel time behind the wheel to go to a 1hr meeting is costly to the organization. Using ReadyTalk allows us to provided effective trainings, makes our employees more productive, and safer by keeping them closer to home.

What needs improvement?

The only area of improvement would be to create a library of presentations. A presenter or chair could select from this library.

4 years

ReadyTalk is simple to use. Many found it easy to use which produced quicker adoption amongst staff.

Customer Service: Always professional and willing to assist.Technical Support: There hasn't been a need to use their technical support services.

Too costly and support was terrible.

Evaluated at least three other companies. I work with other state organizations and contacted them for reference. Several of them were already using ReadyTalk. This was the deciding factor for us.

What other advice do I have?

I receive calls from companies suggesting their service has better pricing. This might be true. However, this is not the only factor. You have to consider staff time in using the product and customer support. ReadyTalk just cannot be beat in this area.
Director of Product Services with 51-200 employees
Easy to use with powerful features.

What is most valuable?

The ability to only share applications (versus your entire Desktop) with participants is my favorite feature.

How has it helped my organization?

This allows us to conduct client training without having to travel to the client's place of business.

5 years

None.

Customer Service: Excellent. Have been able to help me determine when to use the operator assisted service and even demo-ed this experience for me in order to make more informed decision.Technical Support: Tech guys have always been very quick to respond and provide great level of follow-up after an issue is resolved.

WebEx - cost - ReadyTalk is cheaper and provides all the features we wanted
Download our free Virtual Meetings Report and find out what your peers are saying about ReadyTalk, Cisco, LogMeIn, and more!
Updated: September 2022