IT Central Station is now PeerSpot: Here's why

Mule Anypoint Platform OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Mule Anypoint Platform is #1 ranked solution in top Business-to-Business Middleware tools, top Cloud Data Integration tools, and top Integration Platform as a Service providers. PeerSpot users give Mule Anypoint Platform an average rating of 8.0 out of 10. Mule Anypoint Platform is most commonly compared to Oracle Integration Cloud Service: Mule Anypoint Platform vs Oracle Integration Cloud Service. Mule Anypoint Platform is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 74% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 32% of all views.
Mule Anypoint Platform Buyer's Guide

Download the Mule Anypoint Platform Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: July 2022

What is Mule Anypoint Platform?

With connectivity, composability, and control, Anypoint Platform solves the most challenging connectivity problems across SOA, SaaS, and APIs. It's a unified, highly productive, hybrid integration platform that creates an application network of apps, data and devices with API-led connectivity.

Mule Anypoint Platform was previously known as Data Integrator.

Mule Anypoint Platform Customers

VMware, Gucci, MasterCard, Target, Time Inc, Hershey's, Tesla, Spotify, Office Depot, Intuit, CBS, Amtrak, Salesforce, Gap, Ralph Lauren

Mule Anypoint Platform Video

Mule Anypoint Platform Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Mule Anypoint Platform pricing:
  • "The product comes complete at one set price including support."
  • "The licensing is core-based. My customers tell me that it's very expensive compared to the cost of other integration suites."
  • Mule Anypoint Platform Reviews

MichaelSukachev - PeerSpot reviewer
    Sr. Enterprise Architect at Teranet Inc.
    Constantly improving to help connect applications, data, and devices
    • "The monitoring capabilities of this product are very good because of the feedback it supplies in statistics."
    • "The runtime management and connectors could use some work and are vulnerable to breakage after upgrades."

What is our primary use case?

Primarily we use the product for our retail platform to build our integrations. That is the main feature of what it does. So, it's an API (Application Programming Interface) and ETL.

How has it helped my organization?

It integrates better with our main platform than our previous solution.

What is most valuable?

There are a couple of valuable features in the product. API management is very useful. In general, the management of the application has been much better over time and it has improved a lot. The graphic interface became much better visually. Specifically, the monitoring capabilities are good because of the statistics and feedback it supplies.

What needs improvement?

As far as improvements, the runtime management in MuleSoft can be much better. It has some issues, or we have issues with it.

As for additions, the first thing that I want is for them to create their own connectors. That is very important. Other things beyond that are hard for me to imagine right now especially because they have a lot of features already that we are not yet using.

Mule Anypoint Platform
    July 2022
    Learn what your peers think about Mule Anypoint Platform. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2022.
    621,327 professionals have used our research since 2012.

I've been using Mulesoft Anypoint Platform for about 2 years. Previously I've used its earlier version - Mule ESB Enterprise Edition

The stability is another thing on MuleSoft that can be improved. They introduced connectors for other platforms and sometimes the connectors are not great quality and they are not very robust. So that affects the stability and is an area where stability and the product overall could be improved as well. It isn't the product itself as much as the integration opportunities. The volume of products that the solution works with in one release version is affected when the platform changes. When they change to a new version all-of-a-sudden the connector doesn't work or works poorly. That can cause stability issues. Basically, when they roll out a new version, it seems they simply don't make enough consideration and do enough testing as to how it affects the compatibility with the connectors.

The customer service and technical support are unique compared to other providers. They are very involved, very responsive, and they are very eager to help and to provide what we need. Early on, I had bi-weekly calls with the support team and now we have just monthly calls. There is a very dedicated support team that works with us. Any time we brought up any issues, they send specific specialists that are interested to know more about specific aspects of the platform or if they need to discover more about the product usage. That relationship was driven by both sides and fulfilled by both sides. It was a very positive situation. It is kind-of a very client-centric approach to customer service and really nice. It is really different from the type of relationship we have with other vendors like Salesforce or even in general.

Before switching to MuleSoft Anypoint Platform we were using Talend Data Integration. We ended up choosing Mule over Talend for a number of reasons. There was easier adaptability for our current resources. The most important reason was that we had a reason to believe that the compatibility would be better because we were strategically using Salesforce as one of our core frameworks. Salesforce acquired MuleSoft and we were trying to avoid more problems by staying with a competing product in this situation. We hoped there would be more integrations between the Salesforce and MuleSoft platforms and that played a role in our decision. After that, we had a little bit of a price break. For our use case, MuleSoft seemed to be a better fit. Talend, in general, is a great platform but just did not fit as well for our use case.

The setup was pretty straightforward. I actually got very good support. On the presale, post-sale and to this day, we have a very interesting and kind of unique relationship with MuleSoft. I can see from the difference in our service than they maintain with other customers.

MuleSoft was involved in deployment on the initial setup of our deployment. And they were involved in the setup of the deployment processes like CI/CD (Continuous Information Continuous Delivery) practices. That's another good point that they have is strength in working through the deployment processes.

It was not so easy to do the configuration, but they supported us by helping to set up all the things we needed. In all, it was not just a push of a button. The cloud solution itself is nothing to start because you don't need to deploy it, but you need to do configuration before you start using it.

The product is one cost. Support comes complete with no additional cost even though they pay some special attention to us. We are not a huge client. I would say we are smaller than a lot of their clients. But they do have, as I understand, some interest to grow in Canada and build their local assets. It works out well for us because we have some benefits with the company.

Apigee, Informatica, Azure API Management

Mulesoft Anypoint Platform was chosen because of the best combination of functional capabilities, price, and current (and possible future) level of integration with Salesforce.

What other advice do I have?

My advice for anyone considering this as a solution is first to get to understand exactly what resources will be needed from an architecture perspective. It is important to know how the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform works, what are the limitations, and the kind of consumption gradient they need. The idea would be to acquire enough resources — not too much that you overspend for nothing and not too low that there are performance or other problems.

That was actually one of the good things about MuleSoft when we started to do our discovery or due diligence. In the presale process, a presale engineer explained some technical perspective on the MuleSoft solution and we were able to plan and handle it accordingly. They explained how their runtime how it works and what the provisions were. We had to decide how many cores we needed to get. They might delve into areas where we needed any additional explanation as to what they meant. They were very, very helpful because they assisted us in understanding instead of making anyone feel bad or have a difficult deployment because it was not so straightforward a process. They helped us to understand it and when you understand it, it becomes very easy from a planning perspective.

On a scale from one to ten, one being the worst and ten being the best. I would rate this product about an eight. It is not a ten because of the problem with the connectors and right now the pricing models. Sometimes with pricing, you need to understand what you understand and when you need to be careful. The pricing may not be good or bad I don't know. In our case, it is what it is and we are satisfied. The thing that I saw was that other people who are dealing with MuleSoft, who don't have such a great relationship and perfect support team, might have misunderstood the pricing model. Because of that, the customer did not know what exactly they need to get and how the product filled their needs. So MuleSoft needs to keep their level of client education up to the level they did for us.

Another thing with education has to do with training. There's not too much material on the MuleSoft cloud platform around anywhere. This is probably because at this point they have to do it by themselves because there is not a big community of users. It is very rare to find something on MuleSoft easily if you have an issue.

You always can find information on Google and sometimes you can solve your issues. But what I am talking about is something a little bit more organized as clusters of information and videos. I wish I could get information from dedicated community platforms. It is maybe not something that they feel they can address, but maybe they actually can. Maybe they can create some kind of relationship with information and training platforms to introduce some awareness of their product.

Other
    Senior Technical Architect at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
    Good stability with an easy setup and good technical support
    • "Customers can make use of Runtime Fabric, an RTF environment."
    • "Pricing is one aspect of the solution that is troublesome. It's too expensive for smaller organizations."

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for different customers.

In a real-time scenario, if you want to connect any system to any system or any application to any application or any message to any message - source to target - you can use this product. Maybe there are different applications and different legacy systems. If you want to connect one system to another system, for example, SAP to Salesforce, you can. If SAP only communicates in certain formats, Salesforce might not understand these formats. However, if I want to pass data from one to the other, I use MuleSoft as the medium to do it.

How has it helped my organization?

Many companies work via an API economy. By leveraging APIs, and thereby leveraging MuleSoft, the total cost of ownership can be reduced dramatically. It's a form of digital transformation. There's a significant reduction in operational costs and maintenance when there is seamless integration between systems. The usability could also potentially be higher.

What is most valuable?

The best part of the product is there is a DataWeave Language for transformation. We can do a transformation seamlessly using DataWeave.

Customers can make use of Runtime Fabric, an RTF environment.

The stability is pretty good.

The initial setup is straightforward.

Larger organizations are more likely to see an ROI.

Technical support is quite helpful and responsive, especially at the premium level.

What needs improvement?

One should have hands-on experience on the DataWeave. If somebody knows MuleSoft and is planning to work closely with the solution, they should be comfortable with DataWeave.

Pricing is one aspect of the solution that is troublesome. There should be a lot of improvement in general, as this is a premium product, I can say. Most of the customers like to go ahead with MuleSoft implementation, but at the end of the day what is happening is when they go ahead and see the pricing, they get scared.

Performance-wise also they need to improve a lot. Basically, the number of ports is lacking.  When you have ETL kind of transformation, ideally it will be supported, however, we end up using a large number of ports. That will drastically increase the cost to the customer, however. They need to be able to allow for an increase in ports without expanding the price.

Everybody's now integrating with AI and ML kinds of features. They need to add more of these features into their offering as well.

The scalability on offer could be better.

I've been using the solution for the last five years or so. It's been a while.

The scalability in general is good. We don't see any issues. There aren't bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's very reliable.

In terms of scalability capabilities, much improvement is required. That is my understanding. There should be more scalability options. As of now, a few options are there, however, from my understanding, they should come up with more and more scalability options.

Right now, what we have access to is okay. My point is mainly that they can still add more onto that.

There are different levels of support, including silver, gold, and platinum. For premium customers, support is always excellent. I can't speak to silver and gold level support contracts, however, I've never known there to be a problem with the level of support any client can receive.

The initial setup is not overly complex. It's pretty straightforward. A company shouldn't have too much trouble with the process.

We can handle the implementation ourselves. If a company has someone who is well-versed in the solution, they can likely do their own deployment. However, there is some complexity. There needs to be a good understanding of the product and its administration. This is very important especially if you plan to deploy in a hybrid environment.

At the end of the day, if a customer is spending such an amount of money, they want to see an ROI. However, small and medium companies, due to the pricing, are less likely to witness any ROI. Enterprise-level organizations will likely see results that are much more impressive.

It's an expensive product. They need to work on their pricing so that potential customers aren't scared off.

While enterprise-level organizations may not mind the pricing, smaller organizations wouldn't find the price suitable. Therefore, they should work to maybe develop a cheaper license for small companies so that they too can get the benefits of the solution - but at a much smaller cost.

What other advice do I have?

We work with our customers on integrating the solution. We aren't MuleSoft partners, nor are we direct end-users.

The solution works across multiple deployment models, including on-premises and hybrid cloud. They also have their own managed cloud, which is the preferred method.

I'd rate the solution at an eight out of ten.

If a company is interested in implementing the solution, first of all, they need to be clear with the requirements. They need to understand what exactly they were doing in terms of integration and they need to see what the current challenges are that they were facing.

It's a good idea to analyze the different products which are available in the market. When a comparison is done, they are more likely to choose something that best fits their needs. A customer should never compromise on the quality of the product or the capabilities. If they plan to invest, they should do so by investing in a solution that has the best possible features for their budget.

Mule Anypoint Platform
    July 2022
    621,327 professionals have used our research since 2012.
    Solutions Architect at a computer software company with 1,001-5,000 employees
    Increases productivity, speeds up integration, and helps with effective re-authentication
    • "It has improved our organization a lot because of the increase in productivity, and it has simplified the development of products. MuleSoft Anypoint Platform is a highly effective tool where you can build integrations so effectively. If you establish the integration platform, it increases productivity. It helps us to do effective re-authentication, and it speeds the integration."
    • "What I hear from my customers is that it's very expensive compared to the cost of other integration suites. The cost keeps increasing. MuleSoft should come up with customization factors by using a different way of getting the cost-related stuff to attract customers. That is, they should come up with some cost optimizations."

What is our primary use case?

Our customers have a transformation center, and all their existing enterprise applications have to integrate to it. For example, SAP, Salesforce, and some SFTP integrations. We are doing all of these integrations with the Anypoint Platform.

How has it helped my organization?

It has improved our organization a lot because of the increase in productivity, and it has simplified the development of products. MuleSoft Anypoint Platform is a highly effective tool where you can build integrations so effectively. If you establish the integration platform, it increases productivity. It helps us to do effective re-authentication, and it speeds the integration.

What is most valuable?

I like the cloud-based integration. Product wise, it has all the connectors and all the required applications.

What needs improvement?

What I hear from my customers is that it's very expensive compared to the cost of other integration suites. The cost keeps increasing. MuleSoft should come up with customization factors by using a different way of getting the cost-related stuff to attract customers. That is, they should come up with some cost optimizations.

In the next release, I would like to see deployment automations.

I would also like MuleSoft to come up with a central platform because with on-premises and hybrid environments, where some are cloud-based applications and others are on premises applications, a DPC setup has to be done. It would be good if they can implement one centralized user interface that provides all of the facilities.

I've been using it for four years.

Compared to the previous version, this version is stable.

It is quite scalable. MuleSoft Anypoint Platform has elastic scaling capabilities, where you can increase the number of instances. Suppose you have a higher number of requests coming in from the source. This solution has the capability to scale up the application and scale up the instances of the processes to actually capture the number of requests as well.

We have IT leads, developers, and architects using this solution in our company, totaling 10 people. We use it for around 200 customers around the world as well.

I've used TIBCO and webMethods, but they are not as effective at cloud-based integration as MuleSoft Anypoint Platform is.

The initial setup is very simple, and I would give it a four out of five.

It took about five to ten minutes to deploy the solution.

We did it in-house.

The licensing is core-based. My customers tell me that it's very expensive compared to the cost of other integration suites.

What other advice do I have?

You have to look at how it affects your integrations and how you are going to add value to the business once you've implemented it. Suppose you are doing integrations from two to three applications, and they're charging more for that purchase. Then, it won't be so effective for you down the line, like in two or three years. If that's the case, I won't prefer to go for MuleSoft Anypoint Platform. However, if by doing this integration it would actually increase productivity, increase the flexibility for future integration needs, and improve the return on investment, then MuleSoft Anypoint Platform is a good choice.

I recommend this solution, and on a scale from one to ten, I would rate it at eight.

Chief Digital Transformation Officer at a consumer goods company with 501-1,000 employees
    Great API tool kit and pretty stable but is complex to set up
    • "The API toolkit is the solution's most valuable aspect at this time, for our organization."
    • "The terms of use and how it's priced has become very difficult to manage, which is forcing us to look for alternatives already - and we haven't even been using it for that long just yet."

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution to connect multiple enterprise applications across multiple clouds.

What is most valuable?

What needs improvement?

I don't know if there are any real pain points per se.

The initial setup is rather complex.

There should be more templates associated with a standard to large ERP. There are 18 interfaces required between HighJump to SAP, our warehouse management system. Those templates are standard. Everybody that has HighJump and that has SAP would have to do those 18 interfaces and they should be in a template - yet those templates don't exist. Due to that, there's too much API building from scratch. They should be able to build an API library.

We've been using this solution for the last five months. It hasn't been very long just yet.

We haven't used the solution for too long. That said, it seems stable. It is early to make that determination as we've only been using it for about five months. However, there haven't been any bugs or glitches and it doesn't seem to crash or freeze at all.

Since we haven't yet used the solution for a long time, we haven't tried to scale it. We don't see any scaling limits at this point, however, there could be. We'll see when we expand it across our three SAP instances.

How many people actually use the product is hard to gauge. An API is being used with people not even knowing it. In essence, the entire organization is using APIs that tie our applications together. I'd say working with it, touching it, there are probably six employees on it.

Technical support has been okay. There's room for a bit of improvement. They could be more standardized. The level of service seems to depend on who you get.

The initial setup is not simple or straightforward. It's actually pretty complex to implement.

The deployment itself took about two months.

We used an integrator that helped us with the initial part of the setup.

We can't discuss pricing at this time as we are under an NDA.

We evaluated lots of options. Now, due to the economics of the solution, we are back to evaluating solutions again. We are looking to see if we can switch to something else.

What other advice do I have?

We're just a customer. We don't have a business relationship with the company.

I'm not sure of which version of the solution we are using right now.

I'd recommend this solution to others. However, I'd advise that they be careful of the licensing terms. They're so convoluted. There are many hidden costs in the use of the product and you may not realize what it will actually cost until it's too late.

Overall, I would rate the solution at a seven out of ten.

Solution Architect at a tech services company with 501-1,000 employees
    Easy-to-use features, good performance, and easy to scale
    • "It is very easy to use for building connectors. It comes with a lot of connectors. For example, it has different adapters for NetSuite, which are very easy to use. It also has Salesforce connectors. The object store feature is also really easy to use. Mule Anypoint Platform is also good in terms of performance and how it is managed behind the scenes."
    • "It has different types of subscriptions. For platinum or lower subscriptions, there are not too many things that can be done. We don't see many features. They should release a basic version that has logging and monitoring features. These features should come with Mule Anypoint Platform for free instead of making customers pay separately for these features. Its dashboard can be improved to have a lot of charts so that it is easy to visualize information. The utilization part can be improved. The dashboard is good currently, but it can be better. Other solutions like Elastic have a good dashboard, and they allow you to administer the product from the UI. Currently, for RTF, there is a different dashboard or utility. It would be good to include the same utility in the cloud solution. It would be good if there is a centralized repository that includes the links to the information about various troubleshooting issues. The documentation is there currently, and it is good, but the troubleshooting information is too scattered. We have to go to different links to find troubleshooting information. This kind of centralized repository would be helpful for new customers who are implementing this solution. It will be helpful to see different kinds of issues that can occur."

What is most valuable?

It is very easy to use for building connectors. It comes with a lot of connectors. For example, it has different adapters for NetSuite, which are very easy to use. It also has Salesforce connectors.

The object store feature is also really easy to use. Mule Anypoint Platform is also good in terms of performance and how it is managed behind the scenes.

What needs improvement?

It has different types of subscriptions. For platinum or lower subscriptions, there are not too many things that can be done. We don't see many features. They should release a basic version that has logging and monitoring features. These features should come with Mule Anypoint Platform for free instead of making customers pay separately for these features.

Its dashboard can be improved to have a lot of charts so that it is easy to visualize information. The utilization part can be improved. The dashboard is good currently, but it can be better. Other solutions like Elastic have a good dashboard, and they allow you to administer the product from the UI. Currently, for RTF, there is a different dashboard or utility. It would be good to include the same utility in the cloud solution.

I have been using this solution for six months. We are using the latest version.

It is pretty stable. We don't have any issues with its performance.

It is easy to scale.

I didn't contact them. My current role does not allow me to directly contact technical support.

It is pretty easy. If it is an on-premises deployment, then you need to set up a few things. If it is a cloud deployment, there is nothing to set up. The RTF deployment is quite complex, and it has some prerequisites.

What other advice do I have?

We work on all three models, that is, cloud, on-premises, and RTF. Nowadays, people are going for cloud solutions. The cloud model is good if you do not have any compliance issues for storing customer information on the cloud. However, if you have compliance issues, you can go for on-premises deployment. There is also RTF deployment, which is a new and very stable option. People who have used the RTF option found it to be very good.

I would recommend this solution. I would rate Mule Anypoint Platform a nine out of ten.

John-Lamb - PeerSpot reviewer
    Owner at Skyward Tech
    Lacks good functioning at the process level; good for designing and API-based integrations
    • "This is a good platform for designing, flowing out APIs, and then doing API-based integrations."
    • "It doesn't work well when you try using it for the processing layer."

What is our primary use case?

We are customers of Mule.

What is most valuable?

This is a good platform for designing, flowing out APIs, and then doing API-based integrations. It also offers a lot of adapters for commercial products like Salesforce, SAP and the like. It has good monitoring abilities. If you use it for API management, security monitoring and things like that, it works well at the experience API layer.

What needs improvement?

One of the issues I have is that Jira tries to be more than an API-based integration platform and it encourages writing of Java-based applications underneath the cover, even though it's not meant to be an app service, so it's slow. That's how they try to sell it. The solution has three layers; the experience layer, the process layer and the system layer. The system layer is used to connect the systems; the process layer can be used to create processes like transformations, logic, etc.; and the experience layer is used to interface with whoever's going to consume it. The problem is that the process layer is not efficient. It acts like an interpreter and interpreters are slow, and if you give it some path like converting to a 100 kilobyte file, it takes 15 times more memory than if I just wrote a program

When you try using it for the processing layer, it doesn't work well. We ended up pulling back to .NET for our own internal microservices that do a lot of processing. We use the .NET microservices as the process layer, because we know it's faster. Then we plug it into Mule to experience the API interface and that's when we need to make a choice, do we put our system APIs right through our microservice, or do we use Mule as a system API layer, but then let it interface with our process API. We just had to make choices.

I've been using this solution for two years.

The solution has threading, but it has the interpreter feature which I think slows it down.

The technical support is not great and documentation is sparse. You really have to rely on the community, more experienced MuleSoft users, who know the strengths and weaknesses, rather than relying on the company. You can get an architect to assist with implementation.

It's an expensive solution and then you have to try and find a MuleSoft engineer, which is even harder.

What other advice do I have?

The issue seems to be the way they've positioned the product, advocating the experience layer, process layer and system layer through Mule. As it competes with the likes of webMethods, it rates as an eight out of 10. As an end-to-end solution, however, I would rate it a five at best.

JavedMomin - PeerSpot reviewer
    Technical Architect at Unify Technologies
    Great documentation, good filtering, and very reliable
    • "The integration potential is excellent."
    • "The pricing can be a little bit less."

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution in the banking sector.

How has it helped my organization?

We use the solution for most of the integration. We have it and system integration with different systems.

What is most valuable?

The integration potential is excellent.

It has a very good database.

There is no complexity during the initial setup.

The solution is scalable.

The stability is great.

We have found the documentation to be excellent.

It has very good filters available.

What needs improvement?

The pricing can be a little bit less. Sometimes the price scare off potential users.

I've used the solution for the last six years.

We are not using the latest version of the solution. We are using the older version. That said, it is stable. There are no bugs or glitches and it doesn't crash or freeze. It is reliable.

If a person understands the solution, it'll be very easy for them to handle it. However, if someone who doesn't know it, for example, tries to debug it, will find it confusing.

The scaling is very good in comparison to other solutions. If a company needs to scale it, it's not a problem to do so.

There are likely millions of people using the product. We use it in the banking sector and have many users all the time.

I've never used technical support. I've figured out most things on my own using their very good documentation.

The solution is very easy to set up. It's not overly complex or difficult.

If a company already has a DevOps pipeline, it won't take long to deploy everything.

No one is needed for maintenance really. A developer can do it if the DevOps pipeline is already decided.

We had our own technical team that managed the implementation process.

There is an ROI when people use the solution. I can't speak to the exact pricing.

The pricing and licensing can be a little bit expensive.

What other advice do I have?

We have a partnership with Mulesoft. We are working with various versions of the solution.

I'd rate the solution eight out of ten. We've been very happy with the product overall.

Private Cloud
    Integration Architect at a retailer with 10,001+ employees
    Easy to install, helpful technical support, and has good documentation
    • "The ability to define multi-tiered APIs and reuse them is a fantastic platform feature."
    • "Code quality, Code Security, SaaS, and DaaS security, can all be improved."

What is our primary use case?

We use the Mule Anypoint Platform for API management and integration.

What is most valuable?

I am not an end-user of the platform because I'm an architect, and we simply evaluated and deployed it for the business to use. I am not able to provide platform usage analytics.

What needs improvement?

Code quality, Code Security, SaaS, and DaaS security, can all be improved.

We recently onboarded and we went live only in the month of February. We are still new to the platform.

We have been working with the Mule Anypoint Platform for just three months.

So far it has been good. We are still evolving for broader usage of the platform.

Mule Anypoint Platform is a stable product.

We haven't gotten to that layer yet, but I believe it is scalable, based on the description that we have.

It's a new platform, a new setup in Azure, and I don't believe that we have yet met the scalability criteria. We are still attempting to consume the platform's threshold, which we have acquired.

Mule Anypoint Platform is not being used by a single department. It is being used by the entire organization.

Technical support is both helpful and supportive.

We used DevOps to deploy. We have set up the pipelines on Azure.

I haven't deployed any directly, but deployments can be done within minutes.

It is easy to set up. We have excellent documentation on the deployment and configuration steps.

I am not aware of the cost. It is completely managed by the vendor management team.

What other advice do I have?

They should be knowledgeable about their industry. They should leverage the platform's use cases and try to deploy it only when it is required.

I am a client of this product.

I would rate Mule Anypoint Platform an eight out of ten.

Amazon Web Services (AWS)
    Download our free Mule Anypoint Platform Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.
    Updated: July 2022