Keeper OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Keeper is the #7 ranked solution in top Single Sign-On (SSO) tools and #8 ranked solution in top Enterprise Password Managers. PeerSpot users give Keeper an average rating of 8.6 out of 10. Keeper is most commonly compared to HashiCorp Vault: Keeper vs HashiCorp Vault. Keeper is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 58% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 17% of all views.

Download the Enterprise Password Managers Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: December 2022

What is Keeper?

Keeper Security is transforming the way businesses and individuals protect their passwords and sensitive digital assets to significantly reduce cyber theft. As the leading password manager and digital vault, Keeper helps millions of people and thousands of businesses substantially mitigate the risk of a data breach. Keeper is SOC 2 Certified and utilizes best-in-class encryption to safeguard its customers. Keeper protects industry-leading companies including Sony, Chipotle, and The University of Alabama at Birmingham. Keeper partners with global OEMs and mobile operators to preload Keeper on smartphones and tablets. Learn more at https://keepersecurity.com.

Keeper was previously known as Keeper Security.

Keeper Customers

At&t, Wells Fargo, Disney, GM, Chase, Honeywell, Samsung, Dow

Keeper Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Keeper pricing:
  • "Its price is reasonable."
  • "The pricing is available on the vendor's website."
  • "We chose their optional annual subscription; I believe we paid monthly — I thought it was a good deal."
  • Keeper Reviews

Owner at creative computer consulting
    Reasonable price, stable and scalable, and allows us to share passwords with other people and have the 2FA or MFA codes embedded in the application
    • "I like a couple of things about this solution. Being able to share passwords with other people is valuable. You can see if the information is out on the dark web and whether you have weak passwords and the last time they were changed. You could also have the 2FA or MFA codes embedded in the application so that you don't have to use your phone or any other 2FA device, which is something very important."
    • "Room for improvement in my eyes would be being able to share my credit cards and other types of information. The only thing they really share is passwords, and you can only do it with one password at a time. When you're trying to share it out or trying to remove it from being shared, you can't do multiple selections."

How has it helped my organization?

It has improved the way our organization functions.

What is most valuable?

I like a couple of things about this solution. Being able to share passwords with other people is valuable. You can see if the information is out on the dark web and whether you have weak passwords and the last time they were changed.

You could also have the 2FA or MFA codes embedded in the application so that you don't have to use your phone or any other 2FA device, which is something very important.

What needs improvement?

I have been using this solution for over a year. I am using its latest version.

Enterprise Password Managers
    December 2022
    Find out what your peers are saying about Keeper, Dashlane, LogMeIn and others in Enterprise Password Managers. Updated: December 2022.
    655,711 professionals have used our research since 2012.

It is stable. There are no issues.

It is scalable. You can easily grow it from a small organization to an enterprise.

We've only four users who are using it, but that's because of our limitations, not theirs.

I've used their tech support quite a bit because I am always coming across areas for enhancements and improvements. There is no perfect software out there, and they've been responsive. The only thing that has affected them, like everyone else, is COVID, but they're back, and they're very responsive. I would rate them a nine out of ten.

We switched because this is a better product, and it is for computer consultants.

It is straightforward.

Its price is reasonable.

What other advice do I have?

I would advise others to make sure that they can recover from locked out accounts because it is very secure, and they don't keep any key codes.

I would rate Keeper an eight out of ten just because you can't share all the information.

Other
    reviewer1501275 - PeerSpot reviewer
    Project Director, consulting through Escient at World Vision Australia
    Promotes good security, easy to manage, and saves time in my daily tasks
    • "The ability to autofill the login credentials has saved me a lot of time in my day to day computing."
    • "I would love it if you didn't have to re-authenticate when you start up a new browser."

What is our primary use case?

I have a significant number of passwords and Keeper helps me manage them all for both work and personal accounts, for me and my whole family. I would be lost without it.

How has it helped my organization?

We use keeper to assist in managing our client details, as well as ensuring our business technology is stored securely.

What is most valuable?

The ability to autofill the login credentials has saved me a lot of time in my day to day computing. As I'm on the computer for 10+ hours every day, it's a life-saver.

What needs improvement?

I have been using Keeper for three years, if not longer.

Keeper is a stable solution.

It's a scalable product.

I have no issues with technical support.

I didn't use a different solution prior to Keeper, apart from an Excel spreadsheet.

The initial setup is straightforward.

I did not require assistance from the vendor.

It has a positive ROI.

The pricing is available on the vendor's website.

I did not evaluate other options before implementing this one.

Enterprise Password Managers
    December 2022
    655,711 professionals have used our research since 2012.
    Bernard Komdeur - PeerSpot reviewer
    Helping Clients Succeed at It-visibility
    A free service for storing your passwords on a single device
    • "Keeper was user-friendly."

What is most valuable?

Keeper was user-friendly. It was implemented within the whole "fingerprinting thing" in Apple — you could use Keeper the same way as you use Keychain.

The user interface was also nice. You could have multiple or different zones. You could have your vault, so to speak, for your work-related applications, and you could also have private vaults, as well. If I can recall correctly, you could place notes and other documents in this vault to be saved — I liked that.

What needs improvement?

I think Keeper is a good product; we also sold it to our customers; however, there were some political issues between account managers over there.

I used Keeper for a couple of months. I am not using Keeper now because I work for another company. Due to Corona, I thought it would be best to swap over to a very steady company.

Both the stability and the scalability of Keeper are great.

The technical support is good. The people we dealt with were very responsive; however, they were also in the carousel of political issues. They would have liked to do more but they were restrained due to internal politics.

The initial setup of Keeper was easy.

We chose their optional annual subscription; I believe we paid monthly — I thought it was a good deal.

What other advice do I have?

I would definitely recommend using Keeper. On a scale from one to ten, I would give Keeper a rating of eight.

IT manager at Landskrona Energi AB
      Information management solution that offers the capability to assign different information to different groups or individuals

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution to organize and manage information. It is our central repository. It removes individual knowledge bases. It doesn't remove them, but it keeps them in a better place.

What is most valuable?

The possibility of assigning information to different groups and individuals has been the most valuable.

What needs improvement?

The technical support for this solution could be faster support and improved if they had a better understanding of my questions.

We have been using this solution for three years.

This is a stable solution.

This is a scalable solution. We have plans to increase its usage within our organization.

The technical support for this solution could be faster support and improved if they had a better understanding of my questions. I would rate them a two out of five.

How would you rate customer service and support?

Neutral

The initial setup is straightforward. The deployment took one week.

What other advice do I have?

I recommend this solution. I would rate it an eight out of ten.

Download our free Enterprise Password Managers Report and find out what your peers are saying about Keeper, Dashlane, LogMeIn, and more!
      Updated: December 2022