IDERA Uptime Cloud Monitor [EOL] OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Download the IT Infrastructure Monitoring Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2022

What is IDERA Uptime Cloud Monitor [EOL]?

IDERA Uptime Cloud Monitor provides unified monitoring of your entire cloud infrastructure, Apdex rating for quick identification of potential issues, and elastic pricing for elastic infrastructures – only pay for what you use. It is easy to scale and deploy with out-of-the-box integrations and an open API. It provides fast time to value with quick and easy installation, and mobile monitoring for teams on the go.

IDERA Uptime Cloud Monitor [EOL] was previously known as IDERA CopperEgg, CopperEgg.

IDERA Uptime Cloud Monitor [EOL] Customers

OneCloud

IDERA Uptime Cloud Monitor [EOL] Video

Archived IDERA Uptime Cloud Monitor [EOL] Reviews (more than two years old)

it_user220110 - PeerSpot reviewer
IT Infrastructure Team Lead with 51-200 employees
There were issues with performing upgrades, however, we can now plan better for the future.

What is most valuable?

The insight on availability trends (CPU, Swap & IO) function is valuable.

How has it helped my organization?

We can now plan better for the future as a result of more insights about our server farm.

What needs improvement?

• Service monitoring
  • Host vs virtual instance

I've used if for over two years.

IT Infrastructure Monitoring
November 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about IDERA, Nagios, Zabbix and others in IT Infrastructure Monitoring. Updated: November 2022.
654,658 professionals have used our research since 2012.

There were none, but there were issues with performing upgrades.

We had a problem once.

No issues were encountered.

I'd give them four stars.

I'd give them four stars.

We did not switch, and we only added Copperegg for more insight.

It's a straightforward setup.

It was an in-house setup.

What other advice do I have?

If you need to have more insight about your data center, Copperegg is the way to go.

it_user211689 - PeerSpot reviewer
Systems Administrator & CSA at a tech company with 1,001-5,000 employees
The response time of the web interface needs to be improved but it's easy-install features are helpful.

What is most valuable?

• Interface
  • Real-time feedback
  • Easy-install features

How has it helped my organization?

We were in the need of a fast-to-deploy solution for the external monitoring of our servers. Copperegg gave us all the needed features plus the internal and custom metrics. The system admins and IT managers had access to the web panel and monitoring alerts in minutes.

What needs improvement?

The response time of the web interface, an instance-image solution (not only for cloud), and a better customer support is needed.

I have used it for two years.

No issues encountered.

Yes, some days the service was down and we did not find an accurate response from the company.

No, but we didn't have high traffic scenarios.

Regular. They are good in the sales and e-mail support, but they failed at very important failover times.

We tried other solutions like Up-time or Nagios-based solutions. We switch to Copperegg because of the cloud features (notifications, external and distributed monitoring, easy-to-install, and real-time activity).

It was straightforward.

Ravi Suvvari - PeerSpot reviewer
Ravi SuvvariPerformance and Fault-tolerance Architect with 1,001-5,000 employees
Top 5LeaderboardReal User

Very valuable inputs regarding CopperEGG Review ; Thank you for sharing Ravi Suvvari