HCL Domino is the #13 ranked solution in top Rapid Application Development Software
. PeerSpot users give HCL Domino an average rating of 8.6 out of 10.
HCL Domino is most commonly compared to HCL Notes: HCL Domino vs HCL Notes
. HCL Domino is popular among the large enterprise segment,
accounting for 62% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a
comms service provider, accounting for 21% of all views.
HCL Domino Buyer's Guide
Download the HCL Domino Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2022
What is HCL Domino?
HCL Domino (formerly IBM Domino) is a secure, enterprise-grade, application development platform. From IT to business, HCL Domino is the only low to pro-code application development platform that allows your business to build robust applications to solve workflow and process challenges fast. HCL Domino powers businesses around the world with 15,000 customers and 10 million apps built on our platform. HCL Domino has always been a secure, rock-solid, and proven solution.
- Low cost of ownership - minimizing administration needs through automated installations, policies and monitoring helps staff focus on higher value tasks.
- Minimized infrastructure - reducing costs by using less power, memory, data storage, network bandwidth and servers.
- Rich application environment - supporting workflow-driven and people-oriented applications that help a wide variety of business operations deliver enhanced results.
- Security-rich - helping protect your critical business assets. You can control information access, protect information and guarantee document authenticity.
- High availability - featuring advanced clustering, replication, server fault recovery and automated diagnostic tools.
HCL Domino was previously known as IBM Lotus Domino, Lotus Domino.
HCL Domino Customers
A1 Telekom, Acubiz, Afrisam, E. A. Juffali & Brothers, Fiducia & GAD, and Pakistan State Oil
HCL Domino Video