Creating dashboards to make data available to internal and external customers. We maintain dev and production environments so that we have a place to work and test products before pushing to production.
Dundas BI is the #3 ranked solution in top Embedded BI Tools and #7 ranked solution in top Data Visualization tools. PeerSpot users give Dundas BI an average rating of 8.0 out of 10. Dundas BI is most commonly compared to Tableau: Dundas BI vs Tableau. Dundas BI is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 64% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 24% of all views.
Dundas BI OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication
Dundas BI OverviewUNIXBusinessApplicationPrice:
Dundas BI Buyer's Guide
Download the Dundas BI Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: December 2022
What is Dundas BI?
Dundas BI is a powerful, flexible, end-to-end business intelligence platform that simplifies the entire analytics process and empowers its users to analyze and visualize data. The solution enables organizations to create and view interactive dashboards, reports, scorecards, and more. Dundas BI can be integrated into an existing website as part of a custom BI solution or it can be deployed as the central data portal for your organization. The solution is suitable for mid-to-large sized companies.
Dundas BI Features
Dundas BI has many valuable key features. Some of the most useful ones include:
- Mobile responsive dashboards
- Smart data display
- Calendar support for retail and manufacturing
- Data connectivity
- Show/hide interaction
- Batching data builds
- Enhanced development workflow
- Navigation support
- Data regulation support
- Optimized application performance
- Instant application portability with docker
- Easy SaaS support with Kubernetes
- Natural language user input
- Enhanced application security
- Scheduled reports with multiple export options
- Fully open APIs
Dundas BI Benefits
There are many benefits to implementing Dundas BI. Some of the biggest advantages the solution offers include:
- Limitless customization: You can fully customize the Dundas BI platform, including its dashboards, data visualizations, interactions, scorecards, labels, etc. to meet your organization’s unique design requirements.
- Effectively visualize and analyze data: The solution provides interactive data views that help you create pixel-perfect dashboards and reports that have interactive data visualizations so you can elevate your users’ abilities to effectively communicate data insights and drive faster decision-making.
- Greater efficiency: Dundas BI can consolidate and store data from any source, providing seamless data delivery and a consistent user experience, which leads to greater efficiency. By having all your business intelligence, reporting, and data analytics needs in one single platform, you also save your organization a lot of time and effort.
- Tailored data discovery process: Dundas BI adapts to all user types, allowing everyone to personalize it to suit their own needs and requirements, which helps users, data analysts, and developers to analyze their data quickly. The solution’s data discovery process also allows you to run ad-hoc queries, perform visual data analytics, and quickly create relevant and actionable content.
Reviews from Real Users
Below are some reviews and helpful feedback written by PeerSpot users currently using the Dundas BI solution.
James D., System Architect at Yulista, LLC mentions that the most valuable aspect of the solution is its “ability to warehouse query results. This is good because you do not have to have a data warehouse, you let Dundas warehouse the results of a query that runs long during off hours.”
Another reviewer shares, “The built-in ETL functionality has allowed us to combine data sources without the need for a full SSIS package. This saves time and allows for a quicker time to market.”
Dundas BI Customers
Coca Cola, Siemens, Verizon, Microsoft, Pitney Bowes, Scotiabank, Pepperidge Farm, Shutterstock, Norwegian Government, Boeing, Guess Inc., BP, Bayer
Dundas BI Video
Archived Dundas BI Reviews (more than two years old)