Coming October 25: PeerSpot Awards will be announced! Learn more

Digital.ai Continuous Testing OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Digital.ai Continuous Testing is #8 ranked solution in top Mobile App Testing Tools and #22 ranked solution in top Test Automation Tools. PeerSpot users give Digital.ai Continuous Testing an average rating of 6.6 out of 10. Digital.ai Continuous Testing is most commonly compared to Perfecto: Digital.ai Continuous Testing vs Perfecto. Digital.ai Continuous Testing is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 71% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 24% of all views.

Download the Mobile App Testing Tools Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: September 2022

What is Digital.ai Continuous Testing?

Experitest's continuous testing solutions enable enterprises to reduce risk and provide their customers satisfying, error-free experiences across all devices and browsers. They seamlessly integrate with best-in-class tools throughout the DevOps pipeline allowing organizations to rapidly deliver highly protected, quality applications at-speed and at-scale.

Digital.ai Continuous Testing was previously known as Experitest Seetest, Experitest.

Digital.ai Continuous Testing Customers

Samsung, American Express, Barclays, China Mobile, Citi, Cisco, McAfee

Digital.ai Continuous Testing Video

Digital.ai Continuous Testing Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Digital.ai Continuous Testing pricing:
  • "It is quite fairly priced, but it really depends on your budget. It is somewhere in the mid-range of products. It is not free and it is not QGP that nearly costs a whole house. You pay for the number of users who require access to execute the tests."
  • "We make monthly payments. The cost is dependent on the number of devices we intend to support."
  • Digital.ai Continuous Testing Reviews

Jakob Nielsen - PeerSpot reviewer
    Consultant at Testware ApS
    Useful for running tests on many different types of real devices but requires some end-to-end video examples to get started quickly
    • "The most valuable part of Experitest is the number of real devices on which the test is run."
    • "I have been automating tests for many years on many things but not on mobile devices. The amount of time that I have spent on just figuring out how to use Experitest and get it to work was quite long compared to what I have been doing before. I spent the first two weeks just getting it started. It would be good to have some video explanation of how to use it on your devices and get started. Their online documentation is quite good and extensive, but it would be quite good to have some end-to-end examples demonstrated."

What is our primary use case?

We are mainly going to use it for accessibility testing on mobile devices. It is a cloud-based service with a desktop tool connected to it.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable part of Experitest is the number of real devices on which the test is run.

What needs improvement?

I have been automating tests for many years on many things but not on mobile devices. The amount of time that I have spent on just figuring out how to use Experitest and get it to work was quite long compared to what I have been doing before. I spent the first two weeks just getting it started. It would be good to have some video explanation of how to use it on your devices and get started. Their online documentation is quite good and extensive, but it would be quite good to have some end-to-end examples demonstrated.

I have been using this solution for a couple of weeks.

Mobile App Testing Tools
    September 2022
    Find out what your peers are saying about Digital.ai, Perforce, Micro Focus and others in Mobile App Testing Tools. Updated: September 2022.
    633,572 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Its stability is okay.

We haven't scaled it. We're not that far yet. For our project, there are only two users, and they are administrators.

I didn't interact with them.

I have built my own tools, and I have used UFT. Usually, the tools that you buy have some limitations in terms of flexibility. Therefore, we built our own tools. We decided to go for the Experitest mainly because it has quite a large number of devices that are available for testing.

Its initial setup is rather complex. Getting things installed was quite easy, but understanding how things should be connected so to make it work was difficult. It seems fairly easy when you first get into it, and you can also do some small testing, but when it comes to getting started and making things work, it is rather complicated.

It was difficult to understand the concept of how it should work because when you develop automated tests, you need to have an easy way of trying out your automated script. You need to be able to run the automated test from the desktop on your own mobile devices. When you deploy it to Experitest, you can run it on several devices, which is a kind of starting step. These things are automated to a higher level. When you want to work with it and get it connected to your real devices, it starts getting complex.

I did the installation by myself.

It is quite fairly priced, but it really depends on your budget. It is somewhere in the mid-range of products. It is not free and it is not QGP that nearly costs a whole house. You pay for the number of users who require access to execute the tests.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution in case you need to test on real devices and many different devices. We will keep using it just for the period of time of the project, which will be until May or June. This is a temporary project, and perhaps some of the tests will survive after the project ends.

I would rate Experitest a seven out of ten.

Mikhail Nersesov - PeerSpot reviewer
    Quality Assurance Automation Engineer at a tech services company with 1-10 employees
    One of the only cloud-based testing platforms with a challenging installation process
    • "Experitest is one of the only companies to offer a real device on the cloud to perform testing. They also provide quality documentations that help you navigate and maximize the solution."
    • "I would also like to see more videos and descriptions that could make installation more efficient."

What is our primary use case?

I work for a government-based company and we are able to use Experitest to perform testing on our native app.

What is most valuable?

What needs improvement?

I would like for changes to be interchangeable between the cloud device and the real device.

I have been using this solution for a few months.

I believe that it could be more stable. During times when something is not working, it is difficult to find the solution.

The solution is scalable but that depends on how much you pay. The more you pay, the more parallel executions you can have.

I am not able to work directly with Experitest, I communicate my technical problems with T-Systems who are able to help.

I worked with Tricentis Tosca awhile back.

The initial setup was a bit complicated and time-consuming. We had issues with going through proxies which took a lot of time as the company I work for has many security issues.

We have two automators, myself included, and two manual users that work in Experitest regularly and maintain it.

I completed the initial setup by myself because there is a lack of support in my country. It took about one month in total to go through all of the documentation myself.

What other advice do I have?

I would advise new customers to have a direct support person to help them with the initial setup, automation, and general support.

I would rate it a six out of ten.

Download our free Mobile App Testing Tools Report and find out what your peers are saying about Digital.ai, Perforce, Micro Focus, and more!
    Updated: September 2022