IT Central Station is now PeerSpot: Here's why

Cloudflare Access OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Cloudflare Access is #10 ranked solution in top Access Management tools, #10 ranked solution in top ZTNA services, and #18 ranked solution in top Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) tools. PeerSpot users give Cloudflare Access an average rating of 8 out of 10. Cloudflare Access is most commonly compared to Zscaler SASE: Cloudflare Access vs Zscaler SASE. Cloudflare Access is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 59% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 31% of all views.

Download the Access Management Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2022

What is Cloudflare Access?

Secure, authenticate, and monitor user access to any domain, application, or path on Cloudflare.

Quickly apply application-level user access permissions using existing single sign-on providers.

Ensure compliance using real-time access logs available in the dashboard, API, or using a SIEM.

Cloudflare Access Customers
23andMe
Cloudflare Access Video

Cloudflare Access Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Cloudflare Access pricing:
"The prices are slightly expensive."

Cloudflare Access Reviews

Anders Johansson - PeerSpot reviewer
Senior Specialist at Tieto Estonia
MSP
Provides good DDoS protection, and has excellent support
  • "Cloudflare, in my opinion, was easy to implement."
  • "The pricing is an area that can be improved. Pricing, as far as I recall, was the source of our problems."

What is our primary use case?

I am not a reseller, but an implementer. We help our customers utilize this solution. Cloudflare Access is primarily used in government homage for DDoS protection.

What is most valuable?

We decided to use Cloudflare Access to solve a problem with DDoS protection. It covered the things that we needed at the time.

What needs improvement?

I have been working with Cloudflare Access for the last 12 months. I am working with a company that has many customers in different areas, and we have absolutely used Cloudflare for some of them. I became familiar with Cloudflare Access four years ago.
Access Management
June 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about Cloudflare, Auth0, Microsoft and others in Access Management. Updated: June 2022.
610,190 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Cloudflare Access is a stable solution.

Cloudflare Access is scalable.

I especially remember that we got great support. I would absolutely rate the support a five out of five, they helped us a lot.

How would you rate customer service and support?

Positive

It's been a while, but I don't recall any problems with setting it up. At the time, it was me and two other technicians to manage this solution.

The prices are slightly expensive.

I evaluate many things to educate myself in the work that I am doing.

What other advice do I have?

We have used others as well, but I think that they are pretty comparable to other solutions that are available. Cloudflare, in my opinion, was easy to implement. It was very good, I would rate Cloudflare Access an eight out of ten.
Download our free Access Management Report and find out what your peers are saying about Cloudflare, Auth0, Microsoft, and more!
Updated: June 2022