Blackberry Dynamics Apps OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Download the EDR (Endpoint Detection and Response) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2022

What is Blackberry Dynamics Apps?

BLACKBERRY DYNAMICS PLATFORM
THE FOUNDATION FOR POWERFUL AND SECURE MOBILE APPS
Built for the most demanding businesses and delivering high availability, disaster recovery and industry-leading scalability, BlackBerry® Dynamics offers an advanced, mature and tested container for mobile apps.

Blackberry Dynamics Apps Video

Blackberry Dynamics Apps Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Blackberry Dynamics Apps pricing:
  • "I am not able to remember the amount, but users have to subscribe for a certain amount, so once they subscribe, the amount gets sent."
  • "We had a licensing package of $500,000 for three years."
  • Blackberry Dynamics Apps Reviews

Sukkanta Banerjee - PeerSpot reviewer
    Senior Software Engineer at a tech vendor with 10,001+ employees
    A way for users to manage their credentials on the go using a stable, and scalable app
    • "The solution is very easy to set up."
    • "The solution can be improved by adding more features in which the content could be synced."

What is our primary use case?

The solution allows our Blackberry users to create their passwords on the go. They can reset it if they want unless they're getting completely blocked. So they can manage their content using the Blackberry app.

What is most valuable?

The resetting option and creating a password is a very useful on-the-go feature, which gives a user a good experience, obviously a hassle-free experience.

What needs improvement?

The solution can be improved by adding more features in which the content could be synced. This option should be included. Content syncing features would be helpful so they can sync their content, check, view, make changes, and delete on the go.

I have been using the solution for six months.

EDR (Endpoint Detection and Response)
    November 2022
    Find out what your peers are saying about BlackBerry, Microsoft, Digital Guardian and others in EDR (Endpoint Detection and Response). Updated: November 2022.
    655,774 professionals have used our research since 2012.

The solution is stable.

The solution is scalable based on the upgrade.

The solution is very easy to set up. It's just a download-and-install thing.

The solution was implemented in-house.

I will say the ROI is neutral because I cannot say it's completely upon the user. So I will say it's neutral, 50-50. Maybe.

I am not able to remember the amount, but users have to subscribe for a certain amount, so once they subscribe, the amount gets sent. I do not remember exactly the amount.

What other advice do I have?

I give the solution an eight out of ten.

It's hard to comment on the number of users because the feature is completely for corporate employees who have Blackberry devices, so it's hard to track how many users there are.

I advise making your decision to use the solution based on the usage in the company or the demand of the business, which you are running based on the demand.

IT Mobility Support Analyst at a financial services firm with 5,001-10,000 employees
    Feature-rich, good access to shared mailboxes, shared calendars, and technical support is valuable
    • "The mail is without a doubt the most valuable."
    • "The user interface could be improved. It was clunky at times."

What is our primary use case?

Blackberry Dynamics Apps included Blackberry Work, which was about email, internet notes, and tasks, as well as Connects, which was similar to Skype.

We used the majority of them.

What is most valuable?

The mail is without a doubt the most valuable.

They did have a lot of features with it.

You can access shared mailboxes, shared calendars, and set up signatures, among other things. You could do a lot with the work app.

What needs improvement?

The user interface could be improved. It was clunky at times.

I have been working with Blackberry Dynamics Apps for approximately seven years.

The stability of Blackberry Dynamics Apps is good.

They are constantly updating and improving the apps.

In terms of scalability, I have no idea.

Their technical support is actually quite good. It would be extremely valuable to me.

We switched from a Blackberry solution to a Microsoft solution.

The primary distinction between our environments is on-premises versus cloud.

The majority of our environment is on-premises.

The initial setup is complex.

We had a licensing package of $500,000 for three years.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate Blackberry Dynamics Apps an eight out of ten.