IT Central Station is now PeerSpot: Here's why

Acronis Cyber Infrastructure OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Download the HCI Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2022

What is Acronis Cyber Infrastructure?

The Acronis Cyber Infrastructure Appliance is a ready-to-use cyber protection solution that combines proven and tested hardware and software in one easy to install and operate unit. The Acronis Cyber Infrastructure Appliance is currently available in selected countries.

Acronis Cyber Infrastructure Customers
Computol, dmi Networking
Acronis Cyber Infrastructure Video

Archived Acronis Cyber Infrastructure Reviews (more than two years old)

Rishan-Ahmed - PeerSpot reviewer
Channel Manager (Engineer) at Dataguard MEA
MSP
Good backup capability, but support for the solution is in need of major improvement
  • "The most valuable feature is the backup capability."
  • "I would like to see real-time backup supported in the next release of this solution."

What is our primary use case?

We are a reseller and solution provider, and this is one of the products that we provide for our customers. The is an external cloud-based deployment.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the backup capability.

What needs improvement?

The support for this solution is a major thing that they need to focus on and improve. The way they market this solution has no consistency and needs to be improved. I would like to see real-time backup supported in the next release of this solution.

I have been using this solution since 2013.
HCI
June 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about Acronis, Nutanix, Hewlett Packard Enterprise and others in HCI. Updated: June 2022.
611,060 professionals have used our research since 2012.

This is a stable solution.

Technical support is not bad when it comes to basic support. However, it is not the crisp, or clear, when it comes to answering technical questions. When it comes to the developer stage or integration then it is all very easy.

I did use another solution prior to this one, and I switched because the offerings from this solution are better.

The initial setup of this solution is straightforward.

What other advice do I have?

This is a good solution, but it needs real-time backup and the support has to be improved. I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.
IT Administrator at Grant Thornton India LLP
Full Image Backup and remote access for document sharing, but pricing could be reduced
  • "The most valuable features are the full image backup, and the file or document sharing, allowing documents to be easily accessed from anywhere."
  • "If they could make improvements with the virtual environment then it would be better."

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case of this solution is mainly to backup our servers.

The deployment model is a private cloud.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are the full image backup, and the file or document sharing, allowing documents to be easily accessed from anywhere. The data is configured directly.

What needs improvement?

If they could make improvements with the virtual environment then it would be better. I made some inquiries with other vendors, regarding Veeam mostly, and in regards to the virtual environment, they all suggested that Veeam was better than Acronis.

An additional feature could be regarding the virtual environment of the auto backup, the virtual machine. Something to make it easier.

I have been using this solution for one year.

This solution is stable.

We have to see in the future for the scalability as we haven't been using this solution for very long. It's only been used for one year.

Technical support is good.

Previously we were using another solution and switched to Acronis.

Acronis helped with the initial setup.

The pricing is on the high side and the subscription is renewed every year.

What other advice do I have?

With all backup solutions, not only Acronis, I would say that backup is essential and it saves you. It's a saving solution.

I would recommend this solution.

I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.