Director of Community at PeerSpot (formerly IT Central Station)
Sep 27, 2021
Here are the reviews by real users on IT Central Station:
Hi @Hovik Hacobian,
Can I ask how you reach these systems?
The ERP selection for an organization (or industry) needs methodology and experience. SAP is a Tier1 ERP but Deltek is not. So I think your roadmap is wrong from the starting point.
But in general, some important parameters in selecting a system are YOUR:
- Organization size (eg. 10,000 employees and users, or 10M$ USD Revenue Per Year),
- Organization process (eg. full purchasing process without HR Process),
- Organization industry (eg. project-oriented (E, EPC, ...), Manufacturer, Sales),
- Organization needs and priorities (eg. good UI/UX over best functionality),
- Organization maturity (eg. best practice process over "as-is" process).
Finally, I think, first, you must clarify your needs and answer the top questions. After that, select the best choices.
Both systems are great, but just for a best-fit organization.