Coming October 25: PeerSpot Awards will be announced! Learn more

XLCubed OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

XLCubed is #16 ranked solution in top Reporting Tools. PeerSpot users give XLCubed an average rating of 5.0 out of 10. XLCubed is most commonly compared to Microsoft BI: XLCubed vs Microsoft BI. XLCubed is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 64% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 23% of all views.

Download the Reporting Tools Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: September 2022

What is XLCubed?

Produce insightful, interactive reports on, company-wide metrics for any business audience. Now all in Excel.
Pixel-perfect financial reporting with the skill sets you already have. No IT required.
Meet XLCubed: The data-connected Excel add-in for all your reporting needs.

XLCubed Customers

Marshalls Ltd, BP Exploration and Production, Thorntons, Ted Baker, Bristol-Myers, Rank Group, ING Bank Genve, Cargill Value Investment, Chloride Power, Auchan, Erste, UEFA, Novartis, Porsche Informatik, Raiffeisen Bank International

XLCubed Pricing Advice

What users are saying about XLCubed pricing:
"I am still using the two-week trial, but at first sight, the price is reasonable."

XLCubed Reviews

Junior Consultant at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
Connection should be simplified, but it's priced well
  • "I am looking forward to testing their full graphics that are available, as they looked very interesting in the demo."
  • "There should be a better or an easier way to establish that connection to external sources."

What is our primary use case?

We are still trying to make a connection to the SAP systems, but the intention is to use this for data analysis in Excel.

How has it helped my organization?

As I have not been able to make any connection, I am not able to test.

What is most valuable?

I am looking forward to testing their full graphics that are available, as they looked very interesting in the demo.

What needs improvement?

The connection, definitely, is an area that could be improved. There should be a better or an easier way to establish that connection to external sources.

In the next release, it should be a simpler solution for connection to the SAP product.

Reporting Tools
September 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about Fluence Technologies, Microsoft, Tableau and others in Reporting Tools. Updated: September 2022.
633,572 professionals have used our research since 2012.

I have been working with XLCubed for five days. I have just started to use it.

Based on not be able to connect, I can't say that it is stable. I can't tell.

I have contacted technical support because I am not able to make the connection to the SAP systems.

We use the SAP solution, Analysis for Office. This is an add-on for Excel.

The initial setup is complex. I am still trying to figure it out.

I am doing the deployment myself.

What other advice do I have?

For anyone who intends to implement this solution, I would recommend contacting technical support the first time it doesn't work.

At this time, I cannot recommend this solution to others because I cannot connect.

Because of the connection issues that we are experiencing, I would rate this solution a five out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud
Download our free Reporting Tools Report and find out what your peers are saying about Fluence Technologies, Microsoft, Tableau, and more!
Updated: September 2022