Our primary use case for Threat Stack comes from the fact that we are a smaller company and we don't have dedicated security resources. The biggest thing we need is auditing logs and the agent on all of our machines, and then using their SecOps program to help us filter and analyze that data, because we obviously don't have the manpower to do that. So our biggest use case is collecting all the data, having them there to watch our backs and to help give us recommendations on what we can fix, and to help us in case there is an incident, where they can help us track everything.
Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform is #7 ranked solution in Container Security Solutions, #8 ranked solution in top Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) tools, #12 ranked solution in top Intrusion Detection and Prevention Software, and #13 ranked solution in Cloud Workload Protection Platforms . PeerSpot users give Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform an average rating of 8.0 out of 10. Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform is most commonly compared to Prisma Cloud by Palo Alto Networks: Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform vs Prisma Cloud by Palo Alto Networks. Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 62% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 19% of all views.
Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication
Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform OverviewUNIXBusinessApplicationPrice:
Download the CWPP (Cloud Workload Protection Platforms) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: September 2022
What is Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform?
Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform is a CWPP (Cloud Workload Protection Platform) that provides your organization with comprehensive security for modern applications and APIs. It is designed specifically for monitoring cloud environments, vulnerabilities, covering workloads, infrastructure, and compliance. The solution offers application infrastructure protection for all layers of your infrastructure stack and delivers the necessary observability for proactive and targeted remediation action. In addition, it is platform-independent and easily adapts to various environments. Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform works best for companies who want real-time protection against active external threats and need to reduce alert investigation time. It is ideal for small, medium, or large-sized organizations.
Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform Features
Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform has many valuable key features. Some of the most useful ones include:
- High-efficacy threat detection
- App deployment speed
- Increased visibility
- Remediation integration
- Security and compliance telemetry
- Built-in and configurable rules
- ML and advanced analytics
- Integrations with third-party SecOps tools
- File integrity monitoring
- Host-based intrusion detection
- Vulnerability assessment
- Fully integrated IDS functionality
- Real-time alerts and threat response
Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform Benefits
There are many benefits to implementing Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform. Some of the biggest advantages the solution offers include:
- All-in-one solution: Because Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform offers everything you need in one solution, you don’t need to integrate multiple security solutions in the cloud or spend time manually tweaking the desired functionality.
- Continuous proactive monitoring: Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform provides continuous proactive monitoring across your full infrastructure stack. It monitors your web application, can track risky behavior from the point of deployment, can scan your operating system, detect any unusual patterns in file hosting, and analyze other server events in real time.
- Real-time protection: The solution offers protection from active intrusion attempts and gives you visibility into ongoing events on the server so you can discover data breaches before it’s too late.
- Flexibility: The Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform is tailored to your server’s specific operating system deployment and remains accessible to you no matter how your infrastructure changes or scales over time.
- Quick threat detection: Because Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform can quickly isolate problems, issues are less likely to cause damage and can be remediated faster.
- Monitoring for reactive, proactive, and interactive threats: The solution is designed to detect even the most evasive discrepancies in your server events.
Reviews from Real Users
Below are some reviews and helpful feedback written by PeerSpot users currently using the Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform solution.
Skyler C., Software Development Manager at Rent Dynamics, says, “The most valuable feature is the SecOps because they have our back and they help us with the reports. We jump on calls monthly to set goals and roadmaps internally for how we can secure our platform more. Their SecOps program is absolutely amazing when you do not have a dedicated resource for security.”
An IT Engineer at a consultancy mentions, “The platform has a good threat and vulnerability manager with very helpful technical support. The scalability is great.”
Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform was previously known as Threat Stack, CSP, .
Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform Customers
StatusPage.io, Walkbase, Spanning, DNAnexus, Jobcase, Nextcapital, Smartling, Veracode, 6sense
Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform Pricing Advice
What users are saying about Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform pricing:
"What we're paying now is somewhere around $15 to $20 per agent per month, if I recall correctly. The other cost we have is SecOps."
Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform Reviews