IT Central Station is now PeerSpot: Here's why

SAP Analytics Hub OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

SAP Analytics Hub is #22 ranked solution in top Business Intelligence Tools and #39 ranked solution in top Data Integration Tools. PeerSpot users give SAP Analytics Hub an average rating of 6 out of 10. SAP Analytics Hub is most commonly compared to SAP Analytics Cloud: SAP Analytics Hub vs SAP Analytics Cloud. SAP Analytics Hub is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 70% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 34% of all views.

Download the Data Integration Tools Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: May 2022

What is SAP Analytics Hub?

SAP Analytics Hub simplifies access to analytics scattered across multiple heterogeneous environments. The solution recommends the best analytics to fit personalized needs and grants users with actionable insights without compromising agility.

SAP Analytics Hub Customers

STIB-MIVB

SAP Analytics Hub Video

SAP Analytics Hub Pricing Advice

What users are saying about SAP Analytics Hub pricing:
"The pricing is reasonable."

SAP Analytics Hub Reviews

Director & Co-Owner at a tech services company with 201-500 employees
Good reporting, facilitates integration with other SAP products, but the technical support is limited
  • "This product provides good reports using a single pane of glass."
  • "The technical support for Analytics Hub is limited and could be improved."

What is our primary use case?

We use Analytics Hub primarily for consolidating different kinds of reports and queries into one, single window.

How has it helped my organization?

We use SAP extensively and as such, this product helps because it makes the integration with other SAP products easy. However, we have challenges integrating with non-SAP products, which is the reason that we are looking at other solutions. Essentially, when we want to quickly generate an analytics report from an SAP solution, this product has helped us. It is very easy to use, right out of the box.

What is most valuable?

This product provides good reports using a single pane of glass. It integrates well with other SAP products, out of the box.

What needs improvement?

The technical support for Analytics Hub is limited and could be improved. It is very difficult to import data from other products, such as Power BI. In general, it doesn't integrate well with non-SAP products.
Data Integration Tools
May 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about SAP, Microsoft, WhereScape and others in Data Integration Tools. Updated: May 2022.
606,596 professionals have used our research since 2012.

This is a fairly new product and we started using it approximately one year ago.

We have not seen any issues with stability. However, this is an upcoming product and it is still being stabilized.

As this product is in its early days, we don't have any experience scaling it. This is a product for medium to large companies.

Technical support from SAP is limited. This is an area of the product that needs to be improved.

We have some limited experience with Tableau and Power BI. We are also actively working with the cloud-based SAP Analytics Cloud. The Analytics Cloud is better because of the reporting tool. The Analytics Hub will only give you one place to collect everything.

The pricing is reasonable.

We plan to do a deep-dive comparison of several products. Ideally, we need one that integrates with both SAP and non-SAP products.

What other advice do I have?

In addition to this product, we have experience with the entire SAP suite. My advice for anybody who is considering this product is that if you're SAP-centric, then the SAP Analytics Hub is a good choice. If you are not SAP-centric, then it is not. I would rate this solution a six out of ten.

Download our free Data Integration Tools Report and find out what your peers are saying about SAP, Microsoft, WhereScape, and more!
Updated: May 2022