IT Central Station is now PeerSpot: Here's why

Sage CRM OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Download the CRM Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: May 2022

What is Sage CRM?
SageCRM software automates sales tasks such as creating quotes and orders, forecasting sales, progressing leads, and converting them to opportunities using sales workflows. Using CRM software, your marketing team can identify the sources of leads, opportunities and closed sales. They can also find customer information for upcoming campaigns and send targeted email marketing campaigns. When customers place orders for your products or services after these marketing campaigns, you can track these orders using an ERP or business management solution. It can be fully integrated CRM or Sage Sales, Marketing, Service modules to suit your business needs.
Sage CRM Customers

Avis, Fuji Xerox, Formula 1

Sage CRM Video

Sage CRM Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Sage CRM pricing:
"We have a yearly license."

Sage CRM Reviews

Joseph Mofube - PeerSpot reviewer
Presales Engineer at a tech services company with 501-1,000 employees
Fair pricing and good quoting features but needs better monitoring of transactions
  • "We have found the solution to be stable."
  • "With regards to monitoring the transaction with alerts, it could be better."

What is our primary use case?

The solution is basically a quoting tool that monitors a transaction. It's a transaction tool - from quote to invoice.

What is most valuable?

The quoting feature is the most valuable aspect of the solution. The pricing is pretty fair. We have found the solution to be stable. Technical support hasn't let us down yet.

What needs improvement?

With regards to monitoring the transaction with alerts, it could be better.

I've been using the solution for two or three years. It's likely closer to two years.
CRM
May 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about Sage, Microsoft, Acumatica and others in CRM. Updated: May 2022.
607,127 professionals have used our research since 2012.

The solution is very stable. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's pretty reliable.

We've never had an issue with technical support.

I was involved in the initial setup and am a super-user. Anything new starts off a bit complex and then eases into becoming more easier.

We have seen a pretty good ROI so far.

Our company is an enterprise and we use the solution for a multimillion-rand company. For handling the loads of money coming in and out, the price for an enterprise is good.

What other advice do I have?

I'd rate the solution a seven out of ten. If there was better monitoring of transactions, I'd rate it a bit higher.

Private Cloud
Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: customer
Managing partner at a tech vendor with 1-10 employees
MSP
Very stable and helpful for opportunity management and lease management, but needs better interface and rapid support

What is our primary use case?

We use Sage CRM internally, and we are also a reseller of many Sage products. I use it to record the timesheet for collaborators, and I also use it to record all the opportunities with the customers.

We are using its latest version.

What is most valuable?

It has been helpful for opportunity management and lease management.

What needs improvement?

Its user interface could be better.

Their support could be more rapid.

I have been using Sage CRM for 10 years.

It is very stable.

It is scalable. We have less than 10 customers who are using this solution.

They provide good support, but their support could be more rapid.

It's a little bit complex. It took one hour. One or two people are enough for its deployment.

We have a yearly license.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this product to other users who want to start using it.

I would rate it a six out of 10.

Download our free CRM Report and find out what your peers are saying about Sage, Microsoft, Acumatica, and more!
Updated: May 2022