Readabl.ai OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Download the Intelligent Document Processing (IDP) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2022

What is Readabl.ai?

Healthcare Triangle, Inc. (HTI) reinforces healthcare progress through breakthrough technology and extensive industry know-how. We support healthcare providers and payors, hospitals and Pharma/Life Sciences organizations in their effort to improve health outcomes by enabling the adoption of new technologies, data enlightenment, business agility and accelerate responding to immediate business needs and competitive threats. The highly regulated healthcare and life sciences industries turn to HTI for our expertise in digital transformation on the cloud, security and compliance, data lifecycle management, healthcare interoperability, clinical and business performance optimization.

Readabl.ai Video

Readabl.ai Reviews

Test Consultant
Stable and scalable with multiple services available simultaneously
  • "Within the cloud solution, there are multiple services that can be deployed on a particular cloud and you can interact with those servers at the same time."
  • "It would be ideal if they could add support for rare services as well, to make it so that you can get a response both for SOAP and REST services."

What is our primary use case?

Whenever we hit a request, the request goes through the server and it interacts with the server there and based on that response, it gives us a response back and we do validate that response as part of our testing in our product.

The product contains different kinds of modules. We have different kinds of services at a component level, and we have to test all those services.

How has it helped my organization?

It's like a parallel application, where you can hit multiple services at the same time and you can get a response. That's a big advantage here as it's a time-saving and cost-saving method. This way, the client doesn't need to wait for multiple services. It's not like a pipeline where a service will act with the client and the server will give you a response. It's like multiple services hitting the server at the same time.

What is most valuable?

Within the cloud solution, there are multiple services that can be deployed on a particular cloud and you can interact with those servers at the same time. They will respond at the same time. That's a feature that I'm very fond of here and I do find it useful as part of our product architecture.

The solution is stable.

The solution scales well.

What needs improvement?

There are some features that are provided in the paid version only. They are not a part of the free version. It would be good if some of them could be added to the free version as well to increase usability. If they did that, more people would go for the free version and it will help them explore all kinds of paid services and paid features at no cost. Likely, this would drive adoption and help them acquire more users.

Intelligent Document Processing (IDP)
November 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about Healthcare Triangle, HCL, Scale AI and others in Intelligent Document Processing (IDP). Updated: November 2022.
657,849 professionals have used our research since 2012.

I've been using the solution for the last four or five years so far.

While the stability depends on the client's environment, for the most part, we have found it to be quite stable and reliable.

We have found that the solution offers good scalability. If a company needs to expand it, it can do so. It's not a problem.

In our organization, there are hundreds of users using the product.

We do not plan to increase usage at this time.

We have a support team that provides us with admin support. They are California-based.

We did not previously use a different solution. This was the first product we've used for these purposes.

We have a DevOps guy on our team who has managed this AWS system. He knows the cloud and he manages all kinds of development there. He is using Jenkins here and other systems as well. This DevOps person helped us to interact with the latest release.

The deployment time may vary depending on the environment. In our case, our
particular environment took around 15 to 20 minutes. It wasn't long.

We have two people that handle deployment and maintenance. They are DevOps engineers.

We do not see an ROI at this time.

I can't speak to the exact pricing and if there are any additional fees above and beyond the licensing. It's not an aspect of the solution that I handle directly.

What other advice do I have?

I'm just a customer and an end-user. I don't have a business relationship with Readabl.ai.

I am constantly recommending this solution to other users.

I'd rate the solution at an eight out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud

Amazon Web Services (AWS)