IT Central Station is now PeerSpot: Here's why

QPR ProcessAnalyzer OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

QPR ProcessAnalyzer is #6 ranked solution in top Process Mining tools. PeerSpot users give QPR ProcessAnalyzer an average rating of 8.0 out of 10. QPR ProcessAnalyzer is most commonly compared to Celonis: QPR ProcessAnalyzer vs Celonis. QPR ProcessAnalyzer is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 66% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 31% of all views.

Download the Process Mining Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: August 2022

What is QPR ProcessAnalyzer?

Cutting-edge process mining: The fast track to improved business performance
Taking the time to study the flow of your operations is always a good idea – no matter how your business is doing. When things are going well, you may discover ways to make them even better. And if it's not going so well, you need to be sure to understand the real rather than the perceived nature of the problem.

So what's the best way to analyze your operations?
There are basically two options. The first is to ask employees, customers and other stakeholders for feedback. The second way is Process Mining. In other words: you ask the data.

Gathering information from the people involved with your business can be very valuable, but it may not give you the full picture. Process Mining with QPR ProcessAnalyzer will.

QPR ProcessAnalyzer is an enterprise-grade software product for advanced process mining. Smart, quick-to-install, and easy-to-use, it rapidly studies your operational data and immediately identifies concrete ways to improve your business.

QPR ProcessAnalyzer Customers
Nokia, Ericsson,Solvay,KBC,fortum,Stark Group,Fennovoima,Aalto University,Vaisala,Kemira,Barona,State of Zacatecas,Tata Teleservices,Judiciary of Chile, World Vision, Lithuanian Public Healthcare, Dubai Aluminium,Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company,University of Latvia,South African Airways

Archived QPR ProcessAnalyzer Reviews (more than two years old)

Director at a consultancy with 1-10 employees
Discovery and root cause analysis are key benefits; its own dashboard is a standout feature
  • "Discovery and root cause analysis"
  • "Communication with clients could be improved."

What is our primary use case?

We use the software for our managing of IT procedures. We are consultants and manage the product for our clients. I'm the director of our company and we are resellers of this solution.

What is most valuable?

The valuable features of this solution are the discovery and root cause analysis.

What needs improvement?

I think the company has the technology for continued improvement of its communications, the one-on-one with clients. They have improved their software over time but there is still more to be done, particularly with the user interface.

They could include numerous additional features but I'm not sure if we are in a position to utilize them. The solution could be more flexible and intuitive.

I've been using this solution for two years.

Process Mining
August 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about QPR Software, Celonis, UiPath and others in Process Mining. Updated: August 2022.
621,703 professionals have used our research since 2012.

We sometimes have problems with the stability.

Our company manages this solution for the client with a team of two or three people but we can always turn to QPR for additional support.

Most of the solutions in this categroy cover the main functionalities and QPR is very close to the top of the game. Most other softwares don't have their own dashboard which is a good feature of QPR. I think they try to include what the other products don't have. I've worked with Celonis and I think they cover the same functionality and I know that AG is also a good tool.

What other advice do I have?

It's important to compare between the different products and what each offers.

I would rate this solution a nine out of 10.

Download our free Process Mining Report and find out what your peers are saying about QPR Software, Celonis, UiPath, and more!
Updated: August 2022