Coming October 25: PeerSpot Awards will be announced! Learn more

Oracle Product Hub OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Download the Cloud Master Data Management (MDM) Solutions Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: August 2022

What is Oracle Product Hub?

Oracle Product Hub is a market-leading solution, providing customers with tools to centralize all product information from heterogeneous systems, creating a single prod duct repository that can be leveraged across all functional departments. This proven and innovative solution provides capabilities to match, merge and consolidate multiple sources, governance and data quality tools to securely and collaboratively manage data within the hub and integration services to share the content across the enterprise and with trading partners.

Oracle Product Hub Customers

Posco, Donaldson Company Inc., Agilent, Gulf Air, Walmart Stores Inc., Babcock International Group Plc, Griffith University, Pella Corporation, Zebra Technologies

Oracle Product Hub Video

Archived Oracle Product Hub Reviews (more than two years old)

Founder & President at Hub Designs
Different types of products can have different attributes in the master product record, but there seem to be deployment issues that require a reliable SI.

What is most valuable?

The powerful attribution management capability, which allows different types of products to have different attributes in the master product record.

How has it helped my organization?

We implement it for other customers, but don't run it ourselves.

What needs improvement?

It has essentially been "frozen" by Oracle - they don't seem to be updating it any further. They seem to be investing in the Fusion product for new development.

I've used it for several years.

Cloud Master Data Management (MDM) Solutions
August 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about Oracle, Stibo Systems, Informatica and others in Cloud Master Data Management (MDM) Solutions. Updated: August 2022.
632,779 professionals have used our research since 2012.

There are always issues, but if you have a reliable system integration (SI) partner, and you know how to work with Oracle Support, there shouldn't be any serious issues.

It's very good.

It's very good.

I think the set up is going to be moderately complex for all MDM products. Oracle seems about average in terms of implementation complexity, compared to the other products I'm familiar with.

We are an implementation vendor. Make sure you allocate enough resources, money and time for the implementation - it typically will total two and a half times the software license cost.

What other advice do I have?

It is a solid, reliable product with a robust development history and good support behind them.

Oracle eBS and Fusion Solution Architect / Engagement Manager / Instructor at a logistics company with 51-200 employees
We're now able to search the Product Data Hub and remove duplicate items, but the ad-hoc reports need improvement.

What is most valuable?

We found, most valuable, the ability to view all the information about all of our Items (previously in 8 different systems) in one screen. Additionally, the integration tools allowed our IT staff to quickly learn, and implement, the interfaces necessary saving us from spending for outside consultants.

How has it helped my organization?

We are now able to search the PDH *Product Data Hub" and remove duplicate items. There are several ways to generate reports, look and compare, than we previously had. This is allowing us to reduce redundant inventory and improve cash-flow.

What needs improvement?

Some of our users are very picky. This is common, but almost none like the out-of-box report writing, specifically the Ad-hoc reports. I liked it, but he probably drives an Audi.

Managing the Identity Server which was bundled with the Application server, proved menacing. Eventually the issues stabilized.

See above

7 out of 10.

8 out of 10

Complex, like most other generic ERP systems.

both... very mixed experience level, but everyone picked up their pieces and ran with them.

Download our free Cloud Master Data Management (MDM) Solutions Report and find out what your peers are saying about Oracle, Stibo Systems, Informatica, and more!
Updated: August 2022