Ivanti Avalanche OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Ivanti Avalanche is the #15 ranked solution in top Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) tools. PeerSpot users give Ivanti Avalanche an average rating of 9.0 out of 10. Ivanti Avalanche is most commonly compared to SOTI MobiControl: Ivanti Avalanche vs SOTI MobiControl. Ivanti Avalanche is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 64% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 18% of all views.

Download the Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2023

What is Ivanti Avalanche?

Avalanche is rooted in managing the mobile computers that drive the supply chain. As those devices have evolved, Avalanche has continued to keep pace. So, whether you have legacy Windows CE devices deployed in your warehouse, or are looking to extend mobility to the showroom with today’s latest Android and iOS devices, Avalanche can manage them all.

Ivanti Avalanche Customers

Goya, Gist, TaylorMade

Ivanti Avalanche Video

Ivanti Avalanche Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Ivanti Avalanche pricing:
  • "Although the solution is a bit costly in my opinion, for customers who really need this solution, Ivanti Avalanche is worth it."
  • "You will need to purchase licenses for each device."
  • Ivanti Avalanche Reviews

Dan Sava - PeerSpot reviewer
    Presales Engineer at Smart ID Dynamics
    A stable, scalable solution, and easy to deploy
    • "The most valuable features of the Ivanti Avalanche are the remote control and the file transfer."
    • "The solution can improve by adding a kiosk mode option to the devices."

What is our primary use case?

We use the solution for mobile device management and file transfer.

What is most valuable?

What needs improvement?

The solution can improve by adding a kiosk mode option to the devices.

I have been using the solution for four years.

Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM)
    June 2023
    Find out what your peers are saying about Ivanti, Microsoft, SOTI and others in Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM). Updated: June 2023.
    710,326 professionals have used our research since 2012.

I give the solution a ten out of ten for stability.

I give the scalability of the solution a nine out of ten. As long as we pay Ivanti for the licenses, we only need to wear the devices.

The initial setup of Ivanti Avalanche is good. I give the setup a seven out of ten.

We require two people to deploy the solution.

The solution is a time and money saver because if our customer has lots of devices that need to be remote controlled and regularly changed, the profiles on them, the files on them, it is very useful, especially for the IT department.

I would give the solution a seven out of ten for cost, with ten being the most costly.

What other advice do I have?

I give the solution an eight out of ten.

Maintenance of the solution usually requires two people. One engineer from Ivanti and one of ours.

The solution is used by the people that scan devices in the warehouse. We currently have around 200 users.

Ivanti Avalanche is a great tool for the management of devices and I recommend it to others.

Eric Joly - PeerSpot reviewer
    Project Integration Engineer at Zetes
    Helps to support devices at the remote control
    • "The solution is easy to work with. I like its stability and flexibility."
    • "The tool's stability could be better."

What is our primary use case?

The tool helps to support devices at the remote control. It also helps with software updates.

What is most valuable?

The solution is easy to work with. I like its stability and flexibility.

What needs improvement?

The tool's stability could be better.

I have been working with the solution for 15 to 20 years.

I would rate the tool's stability a nine out of ten.

I would rate the product's scalability a nine out of ten. We have three customers for the tool.

The solution's setup is not complex. You need to know the structure to configure it.

You will need to purchase licenses for each device.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate the tool a ten out of ten. The tool is a stable system that helps you to easily configure remote devices.

Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM)
    June 2023
    710,326 professionals have used our research since 2012.
    Marc Barnes - PeerSpot reviewer
    Account Director at The Barcode Warehouse Limited
    Reseller
    A solution with a valuable terminal remediation feature and straightforward deployment
    • "The terminal remediation feature is valuable."
    • "There is a lack of flexibility."

What is most valuable?

The terminal remediation feature is valuable.

What needs improvement?

There is a lack of flexibility. If we want to switch it on and off after three months, you can't. So there seems to be a lack of flexibility on the sales side.

We have been using this solution for about eight years.

It is a stable solution.

It is very scalable.

The technical support is very good. We have our support, so we do not use theirs often.

We work with Soti, MobileIron and AirWatch.

It is straightforward to deploy.

The pricing is reasonable.

What other advice do I have?

I rate the Ivanti Avalanche a nine out of ten.

Download our free Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) Report and find out what your peers are saying about Ivanti, Microsoft, SOTI, and more!
    Updated: June 2023