We performed a comparison between Logsign Next-Gen SIEM and Splunk based on real PeerSpot user reviews.
Find out in this report how the two Log Management solutions compare in terms of features, pricing, service and support, easy of deployment, and ROI.
Earn 20 points
Devo is the only cloud-native logging and security analytics platform that releases the full potential of all your data to empower bold, confident action when it matters most. Only the Devo platform delivers the powerful combination of real-time visibility, high-performance analytics, scalability, multitenancy, and low TCO crucial for monitoring and securing business operations as enterprises accelerate their shift to the cloud.
Logsign delivers automation-driven cyber security solutions and are committed to providing the smartest, easiest-to-use and most affordable cybersecurity detection and response solutions and value-added services.
Logsign Next-Gen SIEM is an enterprise-grade SIEM, inline with our promise, it's easy-to-deploy, easy-to-use and affordable unlike the other enterprise-grade SIEM softwares.
- Easy-to-deploy, easy-to-use and affordable SIEM for all.
- Unlimited scalability, high availability - cluster SIEM, big data infrastructure.
- Deploy on every environment, on-premise solution.
- 400+ predefined integrations and free plugin service.
- Collects & stores unlimited data.
- Threat hunting, fast search & investigation, advanced behavior analysis, IOC detection.
- Real-time detection & prevention, wide correlation library based on Mitre Att&ck framework.
- Real-time monitoring, predefined dashboards & reports, meeting compliance requirements (PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, SOX and more).
- Automated notifications, automated actions.
- Flexible pricing options, and more information and for more automated response features, please look for our SOAR platform.
Splunk software has been around since 2006 and the company has since grown to become an industry leader. Splunk's vision is to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everybody. The company offers a wide range of products to turn machine data into valuable information by monitoring and analyzing all activities. This is known as Operational Intelligence and is the unique value proposition of Splunk.
Splunk is well-known for its Log Management capabilities and also for its Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions.
See how Devo allows you to free yourself from data management, and make machine data and insights accessible.
Logsign Next-Gen SIEM is ranked 35th in Log Management while Splunk is ranked 1st in Log Management with 69 reviews. Logsign Next-Gen SIEM is rated 0.0, while Splunk is rated 8.2. On the other hand, the top reviewer of Splunk writes "Very versatile for many use cases". Logsign Next-Gen SIEM is most compared with Wazuh, SolarWinds Kiwi Syslog Server, LogPoint and IBM QRadar, whereas Splunk is most compared with Microsoft Sentinel, Elastic Security, Dynatrace, Azure Monitor and AppDynamics.
We monitor all Log Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. We validate each review for authenticity via cross-reference with LinkedIn, and personal follow-up with the reviewer when necessary.