Coming October 25: PeerSpot Awards will be announced! Learn more

Boomi AtomSphere Master Data Hub OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Boomi AtomSphere Master Data Hub is #6 ranked solution in top Cloud Master Data Management (MDM) Solutions tools. PeerSpot users give Boomi AtomSphere Master Data Hub an average rating of 8.0 out of 10. Boomi AtomSphere Master Data Hub is most commonly compared to Informatica MDM: Boomi AtomSphere Master Data Hub vs Informatica MDM. Boomi AtomSphere Master Data Hub is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 70% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 26% of all views.

Download the Cloud Master Data Management (MDM) Solutions Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: October 2022

What is Boomi AtomSphere Master Data Hub?

Boomi MDM provides everything you need to address the three components of a unified data management strategy: application integration, master data management, and domain-specific data quality services.

In the cloud, there’s no hardware or software to manage, upgrades are automatic, and best of all, the Boomi platform allows you to manage your data across your cloud and on-premises applications.

Boomi AtomSphere Master Data Hub was previously known as Dell Boomi MDM.

Boomi AtomSphere Master Data Hub Customers

LinkedIn

Boomi AtomSphere Master Data Hub Video

Boomi AtomSphere Master Data Hub Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Boomi AtomSphere Master Data Hub pricing:
"We have a monthly subscription, which is $550 per month."

Boomi AtomSphere Master Data Hub Reviews

Technical Architect at a media company with 201-500 employees
Good drag and drop features, integrates well, and they offer good support
  • "The most valuable feature of this solution is that it seems to be more of a drag and drop interface."
  • "We have problems in some scenarios where there are messages in the queue and would require some support."

What is our primary use case?

We are using this solution to migrate from our prime database to our SAP product. We are also using it for the migration of the legacy solution to the SAP Hybrid.

What is most valuable?

It integrates well with other solutions.

What needs improvement?

The drag and drop can be a little bit tricky.

There are some scenarios that we have covered and they are fine. We have problems in some scenarios where there are messages in the queue and would require some support.

I have been using this solution for six months.

We are not using the latest version. Rather, we are using the previous one.

Cloud Master Data Management (MDM) Solutions
October 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about Boomi, Informatica, Oracle and others in Cloud Master Data Management (MDM) Solutions. Updated: October 2022.
635,513 professionals have used our research since 2012.

It's a stable solution. We have not had any issues with the stability of this solution.

It's a scalable solution. We have API integrations with other applications and it's done a good job.

The integrations that we have, all work well.

When we have had issues, we can rely on technical support.

They provide good tech support and on the call, they come on board and are on Zoom or anywhere else.

They sort through the problems with us.

I have not used any other solutions. This is the ESB that I used and that I know. I cannot compare it with any others.

I was not a part of the initial setup. It was done by the network team.

The implementation was straightforward. You log into their cloud system and connect to that for integration purposes.

We have a monthly subscription, which is $550 per month.

What other advice do I have?

The data migration worked for us.

It serves the purpose that we need. As of now, it works well for me and our team so I'm fine with that. This is a product that I can recommend to others who are interested in using it.

I would rate this solution an eight out of ten.

Download our free Cloud Master Data Management (MDM) Solutions Report and find out what your peers are saying about Boomi, Informatica, Oracle, and more!
Updated: October 2022