Agiloft Contract Management Suite OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

What is Agiloft Contract Management Suite?
Contract Management that works the way you do

“The most customizable contract management system on the market” — PC Magazine

What we can do for you

Flexibility: Agiloft provides a complete contract management system to administer and negotiate agreements with suppliers, partners and customers.

Automation: Automate the complete contract lifecycle, streamline your approval process, and integrate contract information.

Security: Agiloft is HIPAA, SOX and SSAE16 compliant. It was designed from the ground up to meet the needs of the world's largest and most demanding and security conscious organizations.

Benefits

Eliminate approval bottlenecks with automatic notifications and one-click email approvals. Our powerful business rules engine keeps your Contract Team running like a finely tuned machine.

Keep contracts at your fingertips and retire your file cabinets with a secure, centralized contract repository. Find any contract or clause in an instant with full text search of contracts and attached files.

Gain actionable insight into contract costs, renewals, and revenues with configurable budget and forecast reports. Automatic alerts of upcoming expirations mean you'll never miss a renewal opportunity.

Join 3+ million happy users

“Agiloft is one of the most caring and responsive vendors that I have ever worked with”
— Dave Ross, Cal Poly

Get more information | Try it now | Request a demo

What Makes Us Different
  • Built on an agile platform for rapid configuration of even the most sophisticated requirements
  • Top ranked by analysts, technical media and production users on B2B review sites
  • Integrated with Word, Excel, email. Active Directory and SAML single sign-on for a seamless user experience. REST/WS API's
  • Fully extensible, with 10+ out-of-the-box applications and the flexibility to map any custom business process
Agiloft Contract Management Suite Customers

Contract Mgmt: WeWork, Chevron, CSFI, Retrophin, Roche Diagnostics, Genentech, Global Healthcare Exchange, Fitch Ratings, Safehorizon, American Greetings, Doosan, Family Impact Network, Peloton Therapeutics, San Mateo County, Insmed, Roman Catholic Diocese of Dallas, Kaiser Permanente

Agiloft Contract Management Suite Video

Archived Agiloft Contract Management Suite Reviews (more than two years old)

Systems Analyst at a tech vendor
Email reminders notify relevant individuals and departments that contracts are due to be renewed or have expired.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are the contract approval workflow process and the email reminders notifying relevant individuals and departments that contracts are due to be renewed or have expired.

How has it helped my organization?

Safe Horizon has successfully implemented the Agiloft Contract Management System as tailored to meet the specific needs of our organization’s contract approval and renewal workflow. The flexibility and relative ease of implementing functionality and modifications without programming has proven to be most striking. We were pleased by the functionality and smooth integration between Agiloft and DocuSign. The handoff of documents from Agiloft to DocuSign and back again to Agiloft is easy and seamless. The capability of being able to sign internal documents, as well as those requiring both internal and outside vendor signatures without necessitating a great deal of setup can help facilitate the contract completion process.

What needs improvement?

• More in-depth documentation with examples regarding how to implement workflows, rules and user/group permissions.

I have used it for one year.

We did not encounter any major deployment issues.

It is very stable.

We haven't experienced any scalability issues.

Customer service is very good.

Technical support is excellent.

We did not previously use a different solution; we had a completely manual system before.

It was implemented and developed with assistance from an Agiloft Consultant, who was able to develop and implement all our modifications in an expedited and professional manner.

Before choosing this product, we also evaluated SharePoint and custom development.

Patrick FarrellBusiness Analyst at Project HOME
LeaderboardReal User

Our organization also utilizes the email notifications for employees to take action on upcoming expiring contracts, and for reports (via compliance tasks) that are required for various government agencies.

Business Analyst at Project HOME
Leaderboard
Provides customizations, flexible approval paths, a full audit trail, and an open database framework.

What is most valuable?

Our organization did not have a central application for our growing number of contracts. Simply purchasing the Agiloft Contract Management Suite has allowed us to use "a tool" to manage our contracts.

The best features of the suite are the unbridled customizations on basically anything in the application, flexible approval paths, full audit trail, email reminders for approvals, open database framework allowing us to extend our initial project ideas (you can create any table you want!), integrations/APIs such as LDAP Active Directory and REST, searchable objects and attachments, flexible report writing, UX branding and customization, an integrated chat client, and the suite comes with many other modules (support tickets, helpdesk tickets, POs) right out of the box if you want to use them.

Electronic signature with DocuSign and Adobe Sign are also available, although Project HOME has not engaged those features yet, and full document redlining and tracking is also available.

How has it helped my organization?

The Agiloft Contract Management Suite has improved procedures at Project HOME by:

• Creating a central location for all contracts
  • Automating and auditing contract approvals
  • Creating a global search capability across records and attachments for quick and easy contract research

What needs improvement?

If there is an area for improvement, it would be in the mobile aspect. The web app itself is responsive and can be very easily used on a mobile device, really without a problem. Hopefully, down the road, Agiloft will develop a mobile app, or embellish the responsiveness of the website.

I have used it for one year.

We encountered no problems at all. Our Agiloft implementation team did a great job; they were knowledgeable, flexible, and organized. The implementation team worked with us in a fluid fashion, allowing us to be agile and constantly know where we stood during the project.

We have encountered no stability issues in the SaaS environment.

We have not hit any snags as we have grown the application. Our environment is 300+ contract records, 2 power/4 floating user licenses, 40-50 "touch" users that would need to approve or review a contract record. Agiloft will easily grow with Project HOME's growth plan, which is fairly rapid at the moment.

Customer service is excellent; ticket and phone support, prompt responses. Depending on your implementation schedule, you may have hours left over that can be used for solving issues when you first go live, when users are first learning the application.

Excellent technical support! Agiloft technical, support, and sales staff are extremely well-versed in all facets of the Contract Management Suite. You will experience rapid and accurate technical assistance, basically on any part of the suite.

We had no previous solution.

Although it was a new application at Project HOME, the implementation team that supported us was very agile and knowledgable, making the initial voyage into the application an easy one, using a learn-as-you-go method, and we received a training for our users at the end of the implementation.

We had no trouble at all implementing the application and getting used to using it. Agiloft offers a free trial version (that is maintained as a test environment into the future with your live environment) to fiddle with, and there are plenty of docs and video tutorials to peruse. Our team took to the app fairly quickly as it is straightforward and easy to understand and setup.

Project HOME used a vendor team from Agiloft. Their level of experience was "expert." We had no problems at all during the start-up phases.

Project HOME has easily recovered its initial capital outlay in the first year from simple centralization and automated approval tracking. We can now use the Contract Management Suite as a productivity tool, furthering our returns. As an investment, it's an easy BUY recommendation that will provide stable returns for your organization. It did for us.

Project HOME took a look at current and future user needs and decided to engage a 2 power user, and 4 floating user setup. Floating users are three times the price of a power user, so we took that into consideration on who to make power users and how we would use the floating users. We have not encountered any lock-out or access issues. Plus, you can easily add/remove users later on.

Agiloft is extremely competitive on license and professional services pricing. Call sales and find out; they are very easy to work with.

Along with Agiloft, we evaluated: CobbleStone, Contract Logix, SpringCM, and Blueridge Software.

What other advice do I have?

Agiloft has been an excellent partner for Project HOME. We chose Agiloft because of their robust and extendible solution, and because the company is relatively small. We determined that the company size would allow a more fluid relationship, and we were right. Also, Agiloft's contract app is seasoned and has been tested in the marketplace for a number of years.

And two final things: Talk to your sales rep if you have any questions; they are super-available to help you decide. And the demo we received was recorded (screen/audio), which allowed us to very easily review the features we saw. No other vendor provided this nifty angle.

Director, Legal Services at a retailer with 1,001-5,000 employees

We have been working with Agiloft Contract Management Suite for the past 6 months and have found it an extremely useful and user friendly solution to our contract management challenge. The customization capability and easy searching functions make this a high value solution.  Very easy to implement.

One possible area of improvement would be reporting.  It is a bit tricky to set up new reports.

Patrick FarrellBusiness Analyst at Project HOME
LeaderboardReal User

We love the ability to extend the app by building our own tables to augment or compliment our main contract table. Super flexible and easy to extend.

Contract Administrator at a non-tech company with 501-1,000 employees
Allows for automatic notification of contract expiry dates, as well as customizable notifications for other contract events, like price changes, or price reviews.

What is most valuable?

Other than organizing all of our contracts in a centralized repository, Agiloft allows for the automatic notification of contract expiry dates, as well as customizable notifications for other contract events, like price changes, or price reviews.

How has it helped my organization?

Although we are still fairly new users of Agiloft, I can see it will make it easy to look up contract T&Cs, as well as properly track our contract approval processes.

What needs improvement?

One area of improvement I would suggest Agiloft to focus on would be how users interact with attachments to records. Currently, a user is forced to download an attachment or document in order to read it. I feel an integrated document viewer (ideally with search capabilities) would be a more productive way to look up information in a contract document.

I have used it for less than one year.

No issues were encountered with deployment.

No stability issues to date.

It's obvious to me that Agiloft can handle much more than contract management. In the system that was built for us, we had a few specific requirements that were not part of Agiloft's initial configuration, and those requirements were implemented seamlessly.

Customer service is excellent.

Technical support is excellent.

We had no previous solution.

Agiloft has a level of complexity appropriate for its function. It does require a certain amount of training to use the system, and even more in-depth training to administer and customize the system.

Most of the implementation was done through the vendor's implementation team. The main implementer that was assigned to our database was excellent to work with.

It is too early to say anything about ROI.

Like any other investment, do research, comparisons, and determine your exact needs. Agiloft has a license fee (per user) and an implementation fee. Discuss your options with the Agiloft rep, because there are many options for purchase.

• Oracle
  • Sage PJC
  • Technisoft Service Master

What other advice do I have?

I am overall very pleased with the product and the Agiloft team. It seems to be the right fit for our business.