IT Central Station is now PeerSpot: Here's why

Zoho Meeting OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Zoho Meeting is #12 ranked solution in top Virtual Meetings tools. PeerSpot users give Zoho Meeting an average rating of 10 out of 10. Zoho Meeting is most commonly compared to Zoom: Zoho Meeting vs Zoom.

Download the Virtual Meetings Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2022

What is Zoho Meeting?

Your online meeting and webinar solution
Engage and train audiences worldwide through live webinars. Deliver presentations, record sessions, and download useful reports. Meet online securely to discuss, present, and collaborate from different locations.

Zoho Meeting Customers

Karpagam College of Engineering, Associate Business Service India

Zoho Meeting Video

Zoho Meeting Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Zoho Meeting pricing:
"Compared to other solutions, the price is not the lowest, but I can say it's competitive. My organization pays for a yearly license for Zoho."

Zoho Meeting Reviews

Cyber Security Consultant at a consultancy with 11-50 employees
User-friendly, convenient, and has the whole package
  • "One of the most valuable features of Zoho Meeting is how user-friendly it is. It also has some security features."
  • "Maybe the price could be lowered, but people will want a lower price forever."

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case of this solution is virtual meetings.  Since this is a cloud-based solution, it's always updated to the latest version.

What is most valuable?

One of the most valuable features of Zoho Meeting is how user-friendly it is. It also has some security features.

What needs improvement?

Maybe the price could be lowered, but people will want a lower price forever.

I have been using Zoho Meeting for more than two years.
Virtual Meetings
June 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about Zoho, Zoom Video Communications, LogMeIn and others in Virtual Meetings. Updated: June 2022.
610,812 professionals have used our research since 2012.

This solution is very stable.

This solution is very scalable. You can use it as a package or as an individual solution.  There are over 20 people in my organization using Zoho Meeting.

Zoho has an online chat, so when we need support, we can either send questions through the online chat or we can send them an email.

I have tried Google, Zoom, Webex, and others—there are a lot of similar virtual meeting software. I switched to Zoho because it's convenient and offers a whole package. It includes email, Docs, Show (similar to PowerPoint), and WorkDrive, and then we can use a common storage, similar to the Team drive. This means that the whole team can share document folders among other teammates, and you can have private or public folders, which are easy to switch between.  Slack has similar features, as well as a team drive. However, if you are using a package, it's very difficult to return a folder back to public if it has been turned to private. From what I understand, it's easy to switch from public to private, but there's no way you can switch it from private to public. For Zoho, it's accessible enough to allow a private folder to be opened to public when needed.  Google has some issues regarding this as well, as it depends on how you assign the authority to a private or public folder. For those that are common or general users, they find it difficult because it's very easy to mix it up and open the file to unauthorized people.

The installation is very easy.

Compared to other solutions, the price is not the lowest, but I can say it's competitive.  My organization pays for a yearly license for Zoho.

We use Zoho, but some customers prefer using Zoom, Webex, or Google Meet, so we can use those too. The tools are similar.

What other advice do I have?

I rate Zoho a nine out of ten, and would recommend this solution to others to try.

Download our free Virtual Meetings Report and find out what your peers are saying about Zoho, Zoom Video Communications, LogMeIn, and more!
Updated: June 2022