The reviews indicate several areas where VMware Carbon Black Endpoint can be improved. Some of the key areas for improvement include:
1. Container and cloud security: The solution lacks maturity in terms of Kubernetes security and security for Linux and Mac. There is a need for stronger security measures in container and cloud environments.
2. Support and response time: The support and service team needs improvement in terms of faster response time. Work orders are taking more than two months to get resolved, causing disruptions to businesses.
3. Compatibility issues: There are compatibility issues between Carbon Black CB Defense and operating systems. Certain operating systems are not supported, hindering the installation process. Fine-tuning the deployment of sensors is also time-consuming.
4. User interface and reporting: The user interface could be more intuitive and provide better visibility for users. Additionally, there is a need for more comprehensive and customizable reporting features.
5. Automation and integration: The solution could benefit from additional automation features and better integration with other tools and platforms.
6. Investigative capabilities: The solution lacks a search bar for investigating alerts, leading to manual checking of numerous events. AI-related tasks and stronger AI capabilities would be helpful in identifying malicious activity.
7. Tenant management and GUI improvements: Making changes at the tenant level should be made easier, such as renaming or modifying tenants. The GUI could be improved to provide easier troubleshooting and a playback feature for better analysis.
8. Pricing and market penetration: The pricing of the solution could be more reasonable, and the solution should work towards penetrating new markets and gaining more customers.
9. Performance impact: The client's performance can be impacted when the solution is installed, and there is a need for better visibility for users.
10. Reporting and endpoint query tools: The built-in reporting could be improved, and there is a need for expanded endpoint query tools within the solution.