Oracle Data Relationship Management OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Oracle Data Relationship Management is the #5 ranked solution in top Master Data Management (MDM) Software tools. PeerSpot users give Oracle Data Relationship Management an average rating of 10.0 out of 10. Oracle Data Relationship Management is most commonly compared to SAP Master Data Governance: Oracle Data Relationship Management vs SAP Master Data Governance. Oracle Data Relationship Management is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 70% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a financial services firm, accounting for 26% of all views.

Download the Master Data Management (MDM) Software Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2022

What is Oracle Data Relationship Management?

Oracle Data Relationship Management helps proactively manage changes in master data across operational, analytical, and enterprise performance management silos. Users may make changes in their departmental perspectives while ensuring conformance to enterprise standards. Whether processing financial or analytical information, Oracle Data Relationship Management delivers timely, accurate, and consistent master data to drive ongoing operational execution, business intelligence, and performance management.

Oracle Data Relationship Management Customers

MTN, SITA

Oracle Data Relationship Management Video

Oracle Data Relationship Management Reviews

Senior DRM Architect at a financial services firm with 10,001+ employees
Extremely flexible tool that can be customized to meet business needs
  • "The most valuable feature is the ability to use JavaScript in formulas."
  • "When we moved to the cloud, it was extremely complicated."

What is our primary use case?

We use the solution extensively across our organization.

How has it helped my organization?

With this application, if data was entered manually with a system whose data we migrated onto the DRM system, we can automate 90% of that manual entry.

What is most valuable?

The feature I find most valuable is the ability to use JavaScript in formulas because it's a lot more flexible in the way that you can program it.

What needs improvement?

One area of the solution that has room for improvement is the export capabilities.

An additional feature the solution could include is more flexibility in the workflow capabilities and the way that it is displayed.

Master Data Management (MDM) Software
November 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about Oracle, SAP, Microsoft and others in Master Data Management (MDM) Software. Updated: November 2022.
656,862 professionals have used our research since 2012.

I've been using the solution for seventeen years.

The stability of the solution is very good.

The scalability of the solution is good to very good.

From a read-only perspective, we have thousands of users. From people that actually maintain data, it's probably 100 users, our data modelers. We use the solution extensively and have plans to increase usage.

The initial setup of the solution was complex. We're a highly regulated industry that requires a lot of security, so that is quite typical.

When we first implemented the solution seventeen years ago, it was a lot smoother operations, but when we moved to the cloud, it was extremely complicated.

We used a consultancy firm for the deployment. They were very good and helped us out a lot.

We did evaluate other options before choosing this solution seventeen years ago. The real selling point of this system was that it could be programmed and managed by business people, not technical people. That was really the selling point of it.

What other advice do I have?

The thing people need to look at when considering this solution is that the DRM application has a sunset of 2030.

I would give this solution a ten out of ten, because it is an extremely flexible tool that you can customize to your business needs.

Private Cloud
Download our free Master Data Management (MDM) Software Report and find out what your peers are saying about Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, and more!
Updated: November 2022