We changed our name from IT Central Station: Here's why

IntSights OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

IntSights is #3 ranked solution in top Digital Risk Protection tools and #6 ranked solution in top Threat Intelligence Platforms. PeerSpot users give IntSights an average rating of 10 out of 10. IntSights is most commonly compared to Recorded Future: IntSights vs Recorded Future. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 31% of all views.
What is IntSights?

IntSights is the only all-in-one external threat intelligence and protection platform, purpose-built to neutralize threats outside the wire. With the IntSights solution suite, cybersecurity teams worldwide are equipped with the tools they need to detect, assess, and mitigate threats externally from the source, well-before before they reach the perimeter.

Download the Threat Intelligence Platforms Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: January 2022

IntSights Customers

Blackstone, Caesars

IntSights Reviews

Roy
Security Specialty at a tech company with 10,001+ employees
Great at showcasing vulnerabilities, excellent at providing alerts, and offers very good technical support
  • "It's great at alerting users to attempts at phishing and suspicious domains."
  • "The solution still has a lot of false positives."

What is our primary use case?

We're using the solution primarily for threat intelligence. We have many assets in the environment that we are checking and we are trying to find weaknesses and vulnerability and things that are going over the darknet.

Sometimes it's really, really interesting. You get a good picture as you don't always know what other people are doing. Sometimes users are registering to a lot of places over the internet. There is cases when we want to know if the password and the username are leaked and so on , You need to get a full picture of what's going on with your assets. This is the general scope of the product.

How has it helped my organization?

the solution giving us very good visibility on the assets and the items we are tracking , many times you are not aware whats going on with with the bad guys and in case there is something critical that insights catching , you will get alert and notification on.

What is most valuable?

The solution has many, many new features,

there is cases were we are asking for remediation , Either a profile was hacked or there is a fake profile on LinkedIn or there is another app store that's not approved and we are using the remediation process and it's been very good.

The solution is really good at finding and alerting users to vulnerabilities, passwords leaked over the internet and the website exposure, as well as certificate issues. These are all critical items , It's great at alerting users to attempts at phishing and suspicious domains.

It's a really smart system , The solution offers very good support and scalability of the product is very good.

What needs improvement?

You need to know how to work with your assets and put the right items in place.

The solution still has false positives,

The solution is pretty expensive :O)

We did have a few bugs in the beginning, when we first used the solution. However, those have since been resolved.

I would like it if there was more visibility and insights about what's going on with ransomware all over the internet. IntSights is not 100% following the critical ransomware and the critical items over the internet. However, everyone is afraid to get hit by ransomware. They are not there yet in terms of really covering that style of attack. I'd like to see more from them.

We've been using the solution for more than two years at this point. It's been a while.

its gives you better understanding about your assets and things you not aware of , for example you want to know whats going on with the bad guy or even if there is a fake / suspicious domain you didnt know about.

The scalability has been very good so far. We added a lot of items and assets, and, one year ago,  It's really, really straightforward, to scale if you need it to. It's been really good.

The main users that are using the system are between one to ten people. Some of them are analysts for SOC implementation and NOC implementation users and cybersecurity researchers.

Technical support has been excellent so far. They answer very, very fast. You also have an option to ask the analysts on the portal and to do tests for each incident. We don't have to email them or pick up a phone and call them. Their online response is so fast and easy. We've been extremely satisfied with the support. They are helpful and responsive and we've had nothing but good experiences overall.

i didn't use any similar solution previously. However, we got a lot of recommendations about this product.

I know that Fortigate also has a similar solution, however, I've personally never used it.

The initials setup is not complex at all. It is really, really straightforward. It's really, really easy to set it up. The GUI and the portal are both very nice. The only difficulty we faced was related to logging. However, the company can help you with that portion if you need assistance. They're very good.

We worked with the vendor and also had a maximum of three or four people on our end that dealt with the deployment process. It's only in the beginning when you are implementing the solution and reviewing the solution that you need so many people. Later on, one person is enough to take care of everything. It's a cloud solution. You don't have to keep up with the updates and everything. It's just the first set up and then you are good to go. It's very, very easy.

The first deployment, I believe, will take a few days or a week, as you are putting in the assets and setting up alerts. You may need to tweak here and there after that. You quickly get a good picture of what's going on. You'll see if you're getting the right kinds of alerts, and then you can add or remove assets as necessary until it's set up how you'd like it to be. Between the initial setup and the adjustments, you're looking at a week or so.

Maintenance is not required as everything is on the customer side. That said, you have to maintain your assets and be able to see what you want and what is relevant and what's not. For example, if you have a new service that's exposing to new data and you want to check that, you have to add it, then you have to remove the old one. It's required maintenance from your side with the assets, however, it's not required to update the environment and the solution.

We worked with the vendor on the deployment process.

Good picture and visibility with your assets and items.

While I don't handle the pricing, it's my understanding that the solution isn't too cheap. It's rather pricey.

They offer different plans and licensing offers. For use, we have a three-year licensing agreement.

I'm not aware of any extra costs over and above the licensing.

What other advice do I have?

the product always improving and new features are coming