Coming October 25: PeerSpot Awards will be announced! Learn more

H3C Ethernet Switches OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

H3C Ethernet Switches is #19 ranked solution in top Ethernet Switches. PeerSpot users give H3C Ethernet Switches an average rating of 9.0 out of 10. H3C Ethernet Switches is most commonly compared to Huawei Ethernet Switches: H3C Ethernet Switches vs Huawei Ethernet Switches. H3C Ethernet Switches is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 57% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a comms service provider, accounting for 34% of all views.

Download the Ethernet Switches Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: September 2022

What is H3C Ethernet Switches?

H3C S5560 High Performance Ethernet Switch is the latest development of Gigabit speed Layer 3 Ethernet switch. This powerful and highly secure series switch is built based on industry-leading high performance hardware architecture and H3C Comware V7 platform. It supports diversified services, high capacity GE access port as well as high density 10GE uplink, which meet the requirements for high density campus access and high performance aggregation.

H3C Ethernet Switches Customers

Ying Wa College, Centro Digital Pictures

H3C Ethernet Switches Pricing Advice

What users are saying about H3C Ethernet Switches pricing:
"H3C Ethernet Switches are priced at around $500 per unit, which is very cheap and one of the most competitive prices out there."

H3C Ethernet Switches Reviews

Engineering Specialist at True Corporation
Offers high performance solution and good customer service.

What is our primary use case?

We use H3C for networking, the connectivity between devices. We are integrators and I'm a pre-sales manager.

What is most valuable?

H3C is a well-known brand product and a good high-performance solution. They provide good customer service.

What needs improvement?

I'd like to see better cloud management.

I've been using this solution for five years.

Ethernet Switches
September 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about H3C, Cisco, Huawei and others in Ethernet Switches. Updated: September 2022.
635,162 professionals have used our research since 2012.

The solution is scalable and suitable mostly for medium size companies.

We have occasionally used the support but I'd prefer to see some local support offered.

The initial setup is quite simple and it takes about 10 minutes to implement a vendor switch. We also provide maintenance and support for our customers.

What other advice do I have?

Having a roadmap of H3C is the important thing for a good customer experience.

I rate this solution nine out of 10.

SherifHanna - PeerSpot reviewer
Managing Director - CEO at AINSystems
Reseller
Low-cost, reliable solution

What is most valuable?

The best feature of H3C Ethernet Switches is their reliability.

What needs improvement?

H3C Ethernet Switches could improve by widening their product range to include products like 16 port LT switches and industrial switches.

I've been using H3C Ethernet Switches for five to six months.

H3C Ethernet Switches are stable.

H3C's technical support is excellent, but there's sometimes a language barrier when contacting them.

Previously, we used HPE but were getting stuck with very high prices or long delivery delays.

The initial setup is very easy.

What other advice do I have?

I would give H3C Ethernet Switches a rating of eight out of ten.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: System Integrator
Download our free Ethernet Switches Report and find out what your peers are saying about H3C, Cisco, Huawei, and more!
Updated: September 2022