We changed our name from IT Central Station: Here's why

Dialogue OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

What is Dialogue?
Automated content generation & personalisation at scale. Harness the power of AI and own a richer, smarter and more powerful shopping experience starting today.
Dialogue Customers

L'Occitane, Sabon, GA-DE, :story

Dialogue Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Dialogue pricing:
  • "It makes economical sense. Our customers are happy with the pricing."
  • "It is expensive."
  • Dialogue Reviews

Gil Dayan
    eCommerce Expert with self employed
    Embeds itself into the content in a seamless way
    • "The content is embedded into the page. It is a seamless recommendation and the customer doesn't know it comes from a different source."
    • "Dialogue needs to find more ways to have people engage with it. When customers' engagement is increased, it's amazing. At the moment, only about 10 percent of the traffic engages with it. We need it to be higher. If we can have more people use it in their journey, that definitely would make the general conversion rate higher."

What is our primary use case?

Dialogue is a sales solution. We use it to increase the conversion rate for an eCommerce website.

How has it helped my organization?

The main thing is it increases conversion rates.

Dialogue creates a personalized journey for shoppers on a website, rather than just segmenting them into group. Each customer sees the product based on the recommendation of his journey. The platform provides the most relevant product for each customer based on many different elements, and Dialogue has everything based on an AI. For any customer who interacts with the platform or product, you can see an increase in conversions, which are dramatically higher.

It is a big deal in eCommerce if you have a dealer point code, like increasing conversions, with a site that has a lot of traffic.

Dialouge's personalization capabilities offer suggestions and recommendations specifically targeted for each shopper. For example, the buyer may have to decide from 6,000 different products in each category. For each product, the solution is just bringing the customer the most relevant product, which makes their decisions easier. With a 98 percent of customers, they leave eCommerce sites without making a purchase. Therefore, everything that you can do to help them to make a decision on the spot is a big deal. A recommendation helps in any kind of eCommerce.

What is most valuable?

It is fully automated and has low engagement from our side. Everything is done by the AI on their side. We just install it and get the monthly report. We have been very happy with the results, as we don't need to do anything on our end. In eCommerce, you need to deal with so many different small tasks. Everything that you have fully automated, which doesn't require you to look and analyze it too much, that is best. If you can just go in once or twice a month, then that is a beneficial feature, as you don't need to handle stuff.

The content is embedded into the page. It is a seamless recommendation and the customer doesn't know it comes from a different source. When I'm showing it to someone, I have to really point to it, and say, "This is the solution," because they think it is part of the platform.

The AI is perfect.

What needs improvement?

Dialogue needs to find more ways to have people engage with it. When customers' engagement is increased, it's amazing. At the moment, only about 10 percent of the traffic engages with it. We need it to be higher. If we can have more people use it in their journey, that definitely would make the general conversion rate higher.

I have been using it for almost two years.

We haven't seen any issues with the site speed.

I have never seen a performance issue. It is very stable.

Originally, I maintained it with the success manager. Now, we are just looking at a monthly report and everything else is done by an engineer.

During the times of the coronavirus, traffic has tripled with no issues.

The technical support is perfect. I always get a response. They are really eager to solve any issue. They fix everything in minutes or hours. If there are any issues with the platform, they are really good.

I have never seen a similar solution.

The setup is very easy; nothing is complicated. It takes around 10 days to set up, but it really depends on the platform. Sometimes, you just need to put a pixel on it, and that is it.

We started with the solution at the very beginning, but I also have a few other clients who have installed it.

We work with a success manager who installs the solution.

As a customer, the eCommerce platform is extremely easy to use. It doesn't require anything from our end. As a result, it has increased the conversion rate dramatically that we built to feed the ROI. Our conversion rate went up from 1.2 to 1.6.

For people who interact with the platform, the conversion rate increases by 300 times.

It makes economical sense. Our customers are happy with the pricing.

The way that I am working with an eCommerce solution, or a company like this, whenever I can trial something, then I will trial it. After one to two months with it, I test the results. If the results and pricing are good, we just go with it.

In eCommerce, because approximately 98 percent of customers don't complete their purchase, the room for improvement is always very big. Whenever there are tools that increase conversions, we are willing to test them to see if they bring results.

What other advice do I have?

Do it as soon as possible. If you're not doing it, you are just losing money. It is a must for every eCommerce platform to implement it.

It is a great platform and solution. I am extremely happy with it. I would recommended it to everyone in eCommerce.

Dialogue just makes it easy to decide when you have a lot of products, since most of the time it's really hard to decide which one to choose. As a shopper, whether I'm going to a physical store or online store, I get a recommendation. I buy only by recommendation.

When you do eCommerce, you're working with hundreds of different solutions. If a solution gets too complicated, you just don't use it.

I would rate the solution as a 10 out of 10.

Tal Mor
    Head Of Ecommerce at Brillianteers
    Shows customers the right product quickly, increasing their chances of purchase
    • "Dialogue's personalization capabilities offer suggestions and recommendations specifically targeted to each shopper. The buyer's experience on our site is positive because we have over 4,000 products. While browsing through the website, Dialogue shows them the right product very quickly. This makes their life easier, therefore increasing their chances of purchasing."
    • "Dialogue needs to have a dedicated Magento extension. This would have made our integration much easier."

What is our primary use case?

We sell affordable diamond jewelry with a website. Dialogue has a smart AI way of showing videos, photos, and product recommendations to customers browsing the site, according to their browsing history and popular products on our website.

What is most valuable?

We only use two features:

1. The automatic product recommender on the product page.
    2. The dynamic banner on the category page.

We use those two features and both of them seem to be working very well. We are simply measuring the increase in conversion rate by putting those two features on the website. By using the system, we can separate and see which one works better. Also by using our analytics, we can see which feature generates more engagement from customers, and both of them are working well.

Dialogue's personalization capabilities offer suggestions and recommendations specifically targeted to each shopper. The buyer's experience on our site is positive because we have over 4,000 products. While browsing through the website, Dialogue shows them the right product very quickly. This makes their life easier, therefore increasing their chances of purchasing.

The solution’s AI delivers the relevant messages at each step of the buyer’s journey in real time. It shows the customer the right product quickly, saving them time to browse the site and avoid looking at too many options. That is its biggest advantage. We want the customer to see the product of their choice as soon as possible while seeing as few as possible other products on the way. This is why Dialogue works well.

What needs improvement?

Dialogue needs to have a dedicated Magento extension. This would have made our integration much easier. I'm assuming this is something that they will develop later on.

Some transparency to the actual results, meaning that it would be interesting to know that 50 percent of our customers look at product A, then product B, and this is why the system is now showing product A and B to multiple people. It would be interesting to learn things about the business from their plugin, because they collect the data, then that data is useful to make things better. Aside from their internal capabilities, by sharing information with us, we could make things better. This would be a good cycle between the two companies.

I wanted the ability to do an external A/B test through Google Analytics, but they have already implemented and added this important feature to the system.

We have been using the Dialogue solution since April (about six months).

So far, the stability has been good. No issues.

The solution doesn't require maintenance on our part.

It scales well. It will scale through to any size.

Two people in our company work with Dialogue: A media manager who helps with imagery and me.

Right now, I am only using about 50 percent of their features. Probably after the holidays, we will evaluate using more.

I have spoken to their technical support multiple times, and they were very helpful.

This is the first time that I have tried this type of solution.

A Magento extension would have made things easier, but the initial setup was rather straightforward. It took a few hours.

Dialogue does everything. They are actually very useful in setting everything up for us. It did take a little bit of coding on our side just to implement it into Magento, which is our eCommerce platform, but once that was completed, everything was done on their end.

I was the only person on our side involved in the development process.

I have seen a very positive return on investment, probably the bigger the company, the bigger ROI, and the smaller the company, the smaller the ROI. They are worth paying for.

The solution has increased our website’s conversion rate. While it is not so clear right now, the conversation rate is definitely over 30 percent, with a high probability of it being over 50 percent. The increase in conversion rate has been our uplift.

It is expensive.

This solution was the first option that came to me. After doing some initial testing and a bit of research on them, it looked to be a good solution, so I didn't need to look elsewhere.

Site speed was an important factor in our decision to go with Dialogue. Site speed is everything today. If you bring up a plugin that slows down your sites, then no matter how good the solution is, it will eventually hurt conversions.

What other advice do I have?

It works well for us. It could definitely work well for others. I would recommend trying it.

It is a personalized journey, not a complete journey. It's kind of a personalized segment feature. It's not really a complete journey because a complete journey would sort of include multiple touchpoints even outside the website and through email. However, it basically personalizes the website to some extent.

I would rate this solution as a nine out of 10.