IT Central Station is now PeerSpot: Here's why
Network Administrator at a computer software company with 11-50 employees
MSP
Stable, integrates well with other products, and does everything that we want it to do
  • "It handles ticketing pretty well, and it's not something I have many critiques for."
  • "Sometimes it is a little bit slow, which is the only complaint I have about it."

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use is for straightforward ticketing.

What is most valuable?

What needs improvement?

Sometimes it is a little bit slow, which is the only complaint I have about it. If you're trying to do a mass update on tickets or anything like that, sometimes it takes a while to finish.

I have been working with ConnectWise Manage for approximately the past four months. My company has been using it for much longer, perhaps five years.

ConnectWise Manage
August 2022
Learn what your peers think about ConnectWise Manage. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: August 2022.
621,327 professionals have used our research since 2012.

It seems pretty solid and I don't have any complaints.

With respect to scalability, we have integrations with other software that seems to work pretty well. We have approximately 10 people that use it, ranging anywhere from project managers to network engineers, system administrators, and help desk people. The usage is pretty broad.

We have a ConnectWise rep that we work with since we have so many of their solutions.

I have used other ticketing systems and they have not been as solid as ConnectWise. I've been very happy with this product.

The setup was completed long before I joined the company.

What other advice do I have?

My advice for anybody who is considering this product is that it works well if you're using all of the ConnectWise tools. I imagine that if you weren't, it wouldn't be as good. We use ConnectWise Automate, as well as Manage and some other ones, and it seems to work well with their suite.

At the moment, it seems to do everything that we want it to do.

IT Support Specialist at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
Reliable ticketing system, that is easy to install and is easy to scale
  • "It's a nice ticketing system."
  • "The tracking inventory or the way it tracks the products is not very good."

What is our primary use case?

We use ConnectWise Manage as a ticketing system, similar to ServiceNow and Jira.

How has it helped my organization?

ConnectWise Manage has made a difference in the connection to all of the other employees.

What is most valuable?

I like that we are able to email the tickets, and being able to put remote computers into the tickets, is a nice feature.

It's a nice ticketing system.

What needs improvement?

The inventory part of it needs improvement. The tracking inventory or the way it tracks the products is not very good.

The support needs improvement; otherwise, it works well.

We have been using ConnectWise Manage for two years.

We are using the latest version.

The stability of ConnectWise Manage is good.

The scalability is good. It is not a problem to scale up.

We have approximately 50 users in our organization who use this solution.

ConnectWise Manage is used on a daily basis.

The technical support could be improved. Their process method is not effective. There are no phone calls for example. It's all done via email. If I had to rate their level of service, I would give it a six out of ten.

Previously, we used Tigerpaw.

The initial setup is straightforward.

What other advice do I have?

With the exception of the inventory tracking of products, it's easy to track things.

I would rate ConnectWise Manage an eight out of ten.

Private Cloud

Microsoft Azure
ConnectWise Manage
August 2022
621,327 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Chief Executive Officer at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
Leaderboard
Reporting is easy, and it has been stable and scalable for us

What is our primary use case?

We use it just to get metrics. We have ConnectWise Manage, Automate, and Control. They purchased a company called Perch that we have, and we also have BrightGauge.

What is most valuable?

The ease of reporting is valuable. We have a weekly management meeting, and we gather numbers from ConnectWise in preparation for that. It is helpful for measuring how we're doing in our performance.

What needs improvement?

Their reporting options aren't great. BrightGauge was something that we added on, and that enhanced the experience.

I have been using this solution for probably two years.

It has been stable for us.

It is scalable for us. We just add more users or more endpoints.

They have some good technical people, but sometimes, getting the right person is a chore.

Learning to use the software was one thing, but getting it tailored to our environment and our client environment was a lot of work.

It doesn't take a lot to maintain. We probably have one person to maintain it.

What other advice do I have?

BrightGauge is fairly new as an implementation in Control. So, at this time, I would rate it an eight out of ten.

Senior Instrustor of IT at a computer software company with 501-1,000 employees
Leaderboard
Useful cloud access, priced well, and helpful support

What is our primary use case?

ConnectWise Manage can be deployed on private or public clouds.

ConnectWise Manage is used to manage commercial opportunities, service providers, and incident cases.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features of ConnectWise Manage are that it is on the cloud and functions well.

What needs improvement?

ConnectWise Manage can improve by having more integration with different software and have the process simple. The integration with Microsoft Office could be better, it is not very easy.

I have been using ConnectWise Manage for approximately five years.

ConnectWise Manage is stable.

The scalability of ConnectWise Manage is easy.

My whole organization is using this solution which is approximately 700 people.

The technical support was easy. They have been very helpful.

ConnectWise Manage is easy to set up.

ConnectWise Manage is priced well compared to other solutions.

What other advice do I have?

My advice to others would be to plan the CR strategy for implementation well.

I rate ConnectWise Manage an eight out of ten.

Download our free ConnectWise Manage Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.
Updated: August 2022