Earn 20 points
Devo is the only cloud-native logging and security analytics platform that releases the full potential of all your data to empower bold, confident action when it matters most. Only the Devo platform delivers the powerful combination of real-time visibility, high-performance analytics, scalability, multitenancy, and low TCO crucial for monitoring and securing business operations as enterprises accelerate their shift to the cloud.
LogRhythm’s NextGen SIEM Platform is an award-winning platform in security analytics. With more than 4,000 customers globally, NextGen is an integrated platform that helps security operations teams protect critical infrastructure and information from emerging cyber threats. Ultimately, the platform is an integrated set of modules that contribute to the security team’s fundamental mission: rapid threat monitoring, threat detection, threat investigation, and threat neutralization. This platform is for organizations that require an on-premises solution and offers:
● Streamlined workflow
● Secure data access
● Real-time visibility
● A unified user experience
● Management customization
Security information and event management (SIEM) solutions have been evolving for over a decade; their core functionality still acts as the most effective foundation for any organization’s technology stack. A SIEM solution enables an organization to centrally collect data across its entire network environment to gain real-time visibility into activity that may pose a risk to the organization. SIEM technology is there to address threats before they become significant financial risks while simultaneously helping better manage the organization’s assets.
LogRhythm NextGen SIEM has many key features and capabilities, including:
● High-Performance Log Management: NextGen SIEM offers structured and unstructured search capabilities which allows users to swiftly search across an organization’s vast data to easily find answers, identify IT and security issues, and troubleshoot issues. Users can efficiently process and index terabytes of log data daily.
● Network and Endpoint Monitoring: Forensic sensors allow users to gain deep visibility into endpoint and network activity. Users can see behavioral anomalies and better respond to incidents.
● SmartResponse Automation Framework: NextGen SIEM allows users to centrally execute pre-staged actions that automate incident investigatory tasks and responses.
● Automated Machine Analytics: NextGen SIEM’s AI Engine continuously analyzes all collected security incidents and forensic data. Security teams are delivered precise, real-time intelligence about risk-prioritized threats.
● Case and Security Incident Management: NextGen SIEM offers an integrated workflow so that threats don’t slip through the cracks. Collaboration tools help centrally manage and track investigations.
Benefits to Using LogRhythm NextGen SIEM
● The platform is of great value for security and IT operations. Users have the ability to map their security and IT operations to existing frameworks such as NIST and MITRE ATT&CK.
● The platform offers broad integration across security and IT vendors: Users benefit from support for integration with hundreds of security and IT solutions. In turn, this further extends SIEM capabilities and data collection.
● The platform provides compliance adherence, enforcement, and reporting: The prebuilt compliance modules automatically detect violations as they occur and remove the burden of manually reviewing audit logs.
Reviews from Real Users
LogRhythm NextGen SIEM stands out among its competitors for a number of reasons. Two major ones are its ability to be customized and its quick performance of queries.
Jason G., a senior cyber security engineer, writes, "I have found the Advanced Intelligence Engine has provided the most value to us because we can customize alarms based on our requirements and have created hundreds of alarms that notify different people for different scenarios."
Andy W., principal consultant at ITSEC Asia, notes, “LogRhythm NextGen SIEM covers all our primary security analysis needs. It makes it easier for us to analyze threats and improves our response times. It's a versatile platform that performs queries fast compared to other SIEM solutions.”
The Masergy SIEM+ solution captures and analyzes activity logs from firewalls, host Intrusion Detection/Prevention agents, Microsoft Windows events, and other syslog-producing devices. This log capture enables real-time, sophisticated rules-based analysis, correlation, alerting, monitoring and reporting. And we've integrated Masergy managed premise and cloud based firewalls and most industry leading commercially available firewalls, switches and routers to enable automatic and on-demand blocking of malicious traffic.
See how Devo allows you to free yourself from data management, and make machine data and insights accessible.
LogRhythm NextGen SIEM is ranked 6th in Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) with 14 reviews while Masergy is ranked 36th in Security Information and Event Management (SIEM). LogRhythm NextGen SIEM is rated 8.4, while Masergy is rated 0.0. The top reviewer of LogRhythm NextGen SIEM writes "It puts things together and provides the evidence and has good automation and integration capabilities". On the other hand, LogRhythm NextGen SIEM is most compared with Splunk, IBM QRadar, Datadog, Elastic Security and Fortinet FortiAnalyzer, whereas Masergy is most compared with Versa FlexVNF, Splunk, Megaport, McAfee ESM and VMware NSX.
See our list of best Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) vendors.
We monitor all Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. We validate each review for authenticity via cross-reference with LinkedIn, and personal follow-up with the reviewer when necessary.