Comodo cWatch OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Comodo cWatch is the #7 ranked solution in top CDN tools and #14 ranked solution in top Web Application Firewalls. PeerSpot users give Comodo cWatch an average rating of 10.0 out of 10. Comodo cWatch is most commonly compared to Cloudflare: Comodo cWatch vs Cloudflare. Comodo cWatch is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 55% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a comms service provider, accounting for 29% of all views.

Download the CDN Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2022

What is Comodo cWatch?

Cwatch delivers robust website protection from hackers - while it helps you stay calm when online. It does not just stop with protection but helps in scanning the website to remove malware instantly. It is a complete website security tool that delivers state-of-the-art protection techniques to ensure SMB website security from simple to complex threat landscape. It ensures early threat detection, instant solution and sophisticated preventive measures.

Comodo cWatch was previously known as cWatch.

Comodo cWatch Customers

Xerox, Intel, HP, UPS, Western Union, Western Digital

Comodo cWatch Video

Archived Comodo cWatch Reviews (more than two years old)

Vipin Garg - PeerSpot reviewer
Co-Founder at Multitechservers
Has good SIEM features, information in the management system, and support
  • "The FIM feature, the information in the new management system, and their support are the most valuable features. The scanned results are quite fast as compared to other platforms compared to scanning timing. It takes about a minute or two minutes. Also, the results of the Comodo scan results are in detail."
  • "A small problem is from the support team. Sometimes they are a bit delayed."

What is our primary use case?

My primary use case is for malware scanning. Most of my clients have a virtual site so they have frequent malware issues.

How has it helped my organization?

The production features have been useful. Whenever the site is under attack, they get an alert from Comodo. You can simply go to the application on their website, log in and you can check to see who is attacking. You can also block particular things. It is user-friendly even if you don't know much about security, you can easily familiarize yourself with it in a few days.

What is most valuable?

What needs improvement?

I don't think they need improvement.

A small problem is from the support team. Sometimes they are a bit delayed. They should improve their response time.

CDN
November 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about Xcitium, Cloudflare, SiteLock and others in CDN. Updated: November 2022.
655,113 professionals have used our research since 2012.

The stability is good.

We have around 1,000 users.

The initial setup is straightforward. It's easy. It's a user-friendly platform if you don't know much about security. When you download the software on your windows, you just click next and install it. It's not as complicated as you would expect. It takes around ten minutes to deploy. If you're using it on the cloud, there's no complexity.

My customers see ROI in the sense that their whole environment is secure. They get alerts for future attacks and they see how they can prevent future attacks. If a client doesn't use a solution like this, he will get attacked, so it's worth the money to safeguard themselves.

We use the paid version. The price is quite fair compared to other available products.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate Comodo an eight out of ten. Not a ten because of the support.

Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Manager at a manufacturing company with 1-10 employees
Website malware removal was clean and perfect

What is our primary use case?

My website was hacked, so I tried to get the best website security online. I browsed through their site and got some comparative better solution to vouch for.

How has it helped my organization?

They took my website under their surveillance. They kind of scanned the website for infection and detected the incident, and they removed it in a jiff. Ola!

What is most valuable?

Website malware removal: I mean clean and perfect. They have a security plan, which comes with complete protection/a year subscription.

What needs improvement?

Better CDN could be a great thing since this is the best that any website owners would be interested in for protecting their website.

Still implementing.
Download our free CDN Report and find out what your peers are saying about Xcitium, Cloudflare, SiteLock, and more!
Updated: November 2022