IT Central Station is now PeerSpot: Here's why

ImmuniWeb OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

ImmuniWeb is #15 ranked solution in AST tools. PeerSpot users give ImmuniWeb an average rating of 10 out of 10. ImmuniWeb is most commonly compared to Qualys Web Application Scanning: ImmuniWeb vs Qualys Web Application Scanning. ImmuniWeb is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 62% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 31% of all views.

Download the Application Security Testing (AST) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2022

What is ImmuniWeb?

ImmuniWeb® is a global application security company operating in over 50 countries, headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. Most of ImmuniWeb's customers come from regulated industries, such as banking, healthcare, and e-commerce.

ImmuniWeb® AI Platform leverages award-winning AI and Machine Learning technology for acceleration and intelligent

automation of Attack Surface Management and Dark Web Monitoring. The data is later leveraged for threat-aware and risk-based Application Penetration Testing for web, mobile, and API security testing. ImmuniWeb is the only company that offers a contractual zero false-positives SLA with a money-back guarantee. ImmuniWeb’s AI technology is a recipient of numerous awards and recognitions, including Gartner Cool Vendor, IDC Innovator, and the winner of “SC Award Europe” in the “Best Usage of Machine Learning and AI” category.

ImmuniWeb® Community Edition runs over 100,000 daily tests, being one of the largest application security communities. ImmuniWeb SA is an ISO 27001 certified and CREST-accredited company.

ImmuniWeb Customers

Ebay, United Nations, Next Bank Credit Agricole, Geneva Swiss Bank, Banca Stato, Celgene, SIM University, Heymarket, Swissquote, more...

ImmuniWeb Video

ImmuniWeb Reviews

Paul Young Okkamy - PeerSpot reviewer
IT Department Manager at Okkamy
AI-driven, easily customizable, and has a zero false-positive SLA
  • "After the assessment, you clearly know which assets require penetration testing."
  • "A great idea would be to make a mobile application for the ImmuniWeb portal so that all information would be available on the go and from a mobile phone as well. It would be much more convenient."

What is our primary use case?

I should say that we've already used ImminiWeb services before. But it was a traditional penetration test of a website. We were absolutely satisfied with their work and selected ImmuniWeb to test our new project for bugs and vulnerabilities. ImmuniWeb has grown dramatically in these last 4 years. Now, it's a large platform that handles the discovery of your IT assets and launches an AI automated penetration test to fix bugs found. The first discovery revealed some critical bugs in our assets. ImmuniWeb's team responded very quickly and soon provided a detailed report and guidelines for remediation.

How has it helped my organization?

The ImmuniWeb Platform is the best and easiest way to secure a business online. It's a really great experience. We got reports with zero false-positives and detailed instructions regarding how to solve problems and remove any vulnerabilities found with ImmuniWeb Discovery. We didn't have to purchase any complicated software. Everything is online in the cloud. We are sure that ImmuniWeb is definitely the best alternative to traditional penetration testing. They really reduced our security costs and made our business compliant with GDPR and other European and international laws and regulations.

What is most valuable?

I like that ImmuniWeb finds all your assets literally anywhere, including on your website, clouds, repositories, network infrastructure, et cetera. Moreover, it scans the Dark Web for assets. Dark Web Monitoring is the most valuable tool. It quickly scans the dark web and you see it all in the dashboard. In our case, we found a password leak. After the assessment, you clearly know which assets require penetration testing. The penetration test itself is AI-driven, easily customizable, and provided with a zero false-positive SLA.

What needs improvement?

You may find the dashboard a bit complicated. That's because of a large number of features. If ImmuniWeb will make a kind of presentation on how to work with a platform when you log in for the first time, that would be ideal. On the other hand, ImmuniWeb holds monthly webinars where they explain how to use the platform. I took part in one of them and found out a lot of new options I didn't know about before. A great idea would be to make a mobile application for the ImmuniWeb portal so that all information would be available on the go and from a mobile phone as well. It would be much more convenient.
Application Security Testing (AST)
June 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about High-Tech Bridge, Invicti, Qualys and others in Application Security Testing (AST). Updated: June 2022.
610,336 professionals have used our research since 2012.

We have been using ImmuniWeb for 6 months already.

The product offers fast 24/7 support.

I used the vulnerability scanner from Acunetix and some Qualys products. The scanner is nice but very expensive. It also didn't give the full view of the problems within the website.

I would advise users to start with a small package. Other packages may look costly for an SMB. That said, the price/value ratio is perfect.

We did look at Qualys.

Private Cloud

Other
Download our free Application Security Testing (AST) Report and find out what your peers are saying about High-Tech Bridge, Invicti, Qualys, and more!
Updated: June 2022