Coming October 25: PeerSpot Awards will be announced! Learn more

TIBCO Cloud Integration OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

TIBCO Cloud Integration is #15 ranked solution in top Integration Platform as a Service providers. PeerSpot users give TIBCO Cloud Integration an average rating of 8.0 out of 10. TIBCO Cloud Integration is most commonly compared to Microsoft Azure Logic Apps: TIBCO Cloud Integration vs Microsoft Azure Logic Apps. TIBCO Cloud Integration is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 73% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 30% of all views.

Download the Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: September 2022

What is TIBCO Cloud Integration?

TIBCO Cloud Integration, built on open-source technologies, can connect cloud, on-premises, and IoT edge applications. It has a drag-and-drop and API-led design approach and a deploy-anywhere model.

TIBCO Cloud Integration Customers

NASA, T-Mobile, EagleView, Air France KLM, Caesars Entertainment

TIBCO Cloud Integration Video

Archived TIBCO Cloud Integration Reviews (more than two years old)

Al Pelizzaro - PeerSpot reviewer
Strategy & Program Manager Office for Digital Transformation at a tech services company with 5,001-10,000 employees
Outstanding performance but I would like to see mobile integration in the future
  • "I am really impressed by TIBCO's integration of any level of complexity."
  • "The deployment was rather complicated."

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case of this solution is for commerce and for the integration between the frontend and the backend, particularly with OMS (Order management system).

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the ability to change the functionality of how the application works. The program enables us to make very fast changes to the infrastructure without difficulty and without wasting time.

What needs improvement?

It is an extremely powerful solution, but it is very expensive, even though it only offers adequate functionality. I, therefore, think I pay too much for what the solution offers.

I would like to see some additional features added in the future, like adding mobile integration. That would be very useful.

I've been using TIBCO Cloud Integration for two and a half years now
Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS)
September 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about TIBCO, Boomi, MuleSoft and others in Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS). Updated: September 2022.
635,987 professionals have used our research since 2012.

The program is absolutely stable and my team and I appreciate the ability it offers us to check the bags and find the solution immediately.

When I worked in Italy in the eCommerce business, the scalability of TIBCO was not an issue at all. It does, however, become a problem when you use an older management system.

The initial setup was straightforward and because we often work with one of the most interesting companies in integration in Italy, what the program offers is absolutely outstanding. I am very satisfied with the set up phase. It was absolutely straightforward.

The deployment took less than three months, which is a reasonable time because it is very complex. I'm talking about porting it from review instruments and clauses so I couldn't expect it to be faster. For this kind of project, it is a reasonable time.

We had 8 people working on the deployment, but now we have one person on developer duty and one person for application maintenance.

What other advice do I have?

I rate this solution nine out of ten and I will absolutely recommend this solution to others. My advice for them would be to plan their architecture before they start working on the program. That is very important because planning the architecture for what the architecture can do in your situation, is vital. The most important thing is to evaluate before you start a project like this. TIBCO has many functionalities that you must understand very well before you start maximizing the value of TIBCO in your environment.

My second piece of advice would be to do some testing on the system to evaluate the architecture. I also think it is absolutely fundamental for the success of the project because in the past we have seen great differences between the partner and the specific environment.

I am really impressed by TIBCO's integration of any level of complexity. I have previous experience with TIBCO in the banking sector and I think it performed absolutely outstanding for many reasons. I was very satisfied with its capacity to scale and the easy capability to integrate with different environments and with different functionalities.

Download our free Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) Report and find out what your peers are saying about TIBCO, Boomi, MuleSoft, and more!
Updated: September 2022