We changed our name from IT Central Station: Here's why

NNT Log Tracker Enterprise OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

NNT Log Tracker Enterprise is #24 ranked solution in Log Management Software and top Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools. PeerSpot users give NNT Log Tracker Enterprise an average rating of 10 out of 10. NNT Log Tracker Enterprise is most commonly compared to Cybereason Endpoint Detection & Response: NNT Log Tracker Enterprise vs Cybereason Endpoint Detection & Response. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 29% of all views.
What is NNT Log Tracker Enterprise?

NNT Log Tracker Enterprise is a comprehensive and easy-to-use Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solution for any compliance mandate providing:

• Enterprise-class SIEM capabilities.
  • Compliance Automation.
  • User and System Activity Audit trails.
  • Network Anomaly forensics.
  • Proactive Threat Detection.

Download the Log Management Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: January 2022

NNT Log Tracker Enterprise Customers

Wonga, WHSmith

NNT Log Tracker Enterprise Pricing Advice

What users are saying about NNT Log Tracker Enterprise pricing:
"We have selected a perpetual license along with support."

NNT Log Tracker Enterprise Reviews

Manager Infra at a computer software company with 10,001+ employees
File integrity monitoring with built-in vulnerability protection, easy to setup, and has good support
  • "File integrity monitoring is a very important function."
  • "It is able to identify the vulnerability, however, they need an option to auto-mitigate."

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case of this solution is to integrate with the change tracker.

You can perform the file integrity monitoring with actions, or a log analysis and a correlation of the log.

What is most valuable?

File integrity monitoring is a very important function. Also the build-in vulnerability and a compliance assessment for your endpoints based on CIS standard.

It does not have any limitations on the number of events per second.

What needs improvement?

The correlation was an issue but they have improved it.

From a mitigation standpoint, it needs to be improved. It is able to identify the vulnerability, however, they need an option to auto-mitigate.

In the next release, I would like to see the mitigation feature work as a sole platform. Rather than the SysOPs team investigate the incident, the tool should understand.

I have been using this solution for two years.

This solution is stable.

It's a scalable solution but it depends on the limitations in terms of events per second. You can scale up the server and support the additional load.

This is a SIEM solution that is mainly used by the SysOPs team. The SysOPs team is made up of 12 users.

I contact technical support on a regular business because we have to customize things as per our requirements. They help with technical queries and ensure that the issue is resolved, no matter the customization.

Previously, we did not use any other solution. This was the first one.

The initial setup is straightforward, it's simple.

One day is sufficient time to deploy this solution.

Once it is configured properly and performs the regular health checks, it doesn't need any manual intervention. There is no manual maintenance required.

We did not use the help of a vendor. We accessed the PaaS from the OEM.

We have selected a perpetual license along with support. It's part of the overall package. It's all in one.

What other advice do I have?

If you want to deploy a SIEM and you want it to be simple, and not deal with much maintenance or help from the OEM, then I would say that NNT is the one.

You only have to implement it one time properly and it will run on autopilot mode.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.