Coming October 25: PeerSpot Awards will be announced! Learn more

WatchGuard Secure Wi‑Fi OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

WatchGuard Secure Wi‑Fi is #20 ranked solution in top Wireless LAN tools. PeerSpot users give WatchGuard Secure Wi‑Fi an average rating of 8.0 out of 10. WatchGuard Secure Wi‑Fi is most commonly compared to Ubiquiti WLAN: WatchGuard Secure Wi‑Fi vs Ubiquiti WLAN. WatchGuard Secure Wi‑Fi is popular among the small business segment, accounting for 48% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 26% of all views.

Download the Wireless LAN Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: September 2022

What is WatchGuard Secure Wi‑Fi?

WatchGuard is a global leader in network security, secure Wi-Fi, and network intelligence products and services for SMBs and Distributed Enterprises worldwide. Our mission is to make enterprise-grade security accessible to companies of all types and sizes through simplicity, making WatchGuard an ideal solution for distributed enterprises and SMBs. WatchGuard is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.

WatchGuard Secure Wi‑Fi Customers

Portsmouth Grammar School, HILOTEC

WatchGuard Secure Wi‑Fi Video

WatchGuard Secure Wi‑Fi Pricing Advice

What users are saying about WatchGuard Secure Wi‑Fi pricing:
"The solution is priced high compared to competitors. However, for the features that are included in the solution, the price becomes more reasonable."

WatchGuard Secure Wi‑Fi Reviews

Mohamed Y Ahmed - PeerSpot reviewer
Technical & Pre-Sales Manager at GateLock
A strong, stable security tool that can provide good analytics, but comes with a high price point
  • "The Wi-Fi security features of this solution have been great for our customers who need to strictly control access to their network."
  • "The price of this solution needs to reviewed, as it is currently high enough to deter customers from trying it."

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution to provide server and wireless device security to our customers.

What is most valuable?

We have also found the analytics individualization on the cloud controller to be great.

What needs improvement?

We have been working with this solution for around two years.

Wireless LAN
September 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about WatchGuard, Ubiquiti Networks, Aruba Networks and others in Wireless LAN. Updated: September 2022.
635,987 professionals have used our research since 2012.

The scalability of this solution is impressive; great performance that our customers are always happy with.

This solution has unlimited scalability potential.

The technical support for this solution has been great in our experience.

The initial setup of this solution was straightforward, but some technical skills will be needed to facilitate the implementation.

The price range for this solution is dependent on which package an organization chooses; more features will mean a higher cost.

What other advice do I have?

Owner at it logic
Responsive technical support, reliable, and easy installation

I have been using the solution for approximately three months.

The solution has been stable.

The solution can be scaled but it has limitations from my experience. The access points are rated for 500 people but I think the max is closer to 200.

The technical support is good.

I have used Cisco Access Points and others solutions previously.

The installation was not been difficult, it took approximately 10 minutes.

I did the implementation by myself.

The solution is priced high compared to competitors. However, for the features that are included in the solution, the price becomes more reasonable. There is no licensing, you just have to purchase the hardware.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to others.

I rate WatchGuard Secure Wi-Fi an eight out of ten.

Download our free Wireless LAN Report and find out what your peers are saying about WatchGuard, Ubiquiti Networks, Aruba Networks, and more!
Updated: September 2022