SentinelOne Singularity OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

SentinelOne Singularity is the #11 ranked solution in XDR Security products. PeerSpot users give SentinelOne Singularity an average rating of 9.0 out of 10. SentinelOne Singularity is most commonly compared to Cortex XDR by Palo Alto Networks: SentinelOne Singularity vs Cortex XDR by Palo Alto Networks.

Download the Extended Detection and Response (XDR) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2022

What is SentinelOne Singularity?

SentinelOne Singularity unifies EPP, EDR, IoT control, and workload protection to help teams proactively resolve cybersecurity threats in real time.

SentinelOne Singularity Video

SentinelOne Singularity Pricing Advice

What users are saying about SentinelOne Singularity pricing:
  • "When it came to the price compared to other solutions we tested, SentinelOne Singularity gave us the price of our expectations whereas CrowdStrike could not."
  • "The pricing appears to be pretty affordable."
  • SentinelOne Singularity Reviews

Senior Manager INFOSEC AND Risk ASSESSMENT Engineering at a tech services company with 201-500 employees
    Beneficial ransomware blocking, simple deployment, and easy to use
    • "SentinelOne Singularity has hundreds of features. The most valuable feature of the solution is the ease of use and threat control."
    • "The training for SentinelOne Singularity should be free. The solution has a lot of features but we do not know how to use them all. The moment someone purchases the solution they should contact them and provide them with a feature session on how to use the features."

What is our primary use case?

We use SentinelOne Singularity for cybersecurity. For example, ransomware protection. It protects our network against the latest cybersecurity threats, continuous monitoring, and real-time checks of our network.

There are many things that we consider in a solution, such as how often it updates and does patches, and what issues are there in the network or on the desktop or OS. If any patch is missing, it should inform me and send me CVSS and CVSE scoring of my threat perspective.

What is most valuable?

SentinelOne Singularity has hundreds of features. The most valuable feature of the solution is the ease of use and threat control.

What needs improvement?

When we connect the solution to our patch management system they should explain to us how to do it. Additionally, it should be notifying me what patch is missing in my system.

I have been using SentinelOne Singularity for approximately six months.

Extended Detection and Response (XDR)
    November 2022
    Find out what your peers are saying about SentinelOne, Palo Alto Networks, TEHTRIS and others in Extended Detection and Response (XDR). Updated: November 2022.
    655,774 professionals have used our research since 2012.

SentinelOne Singularity is stable.

We have approximately 250 users using this solution in my organization.

I have used the support team from SentinelOne Singularity.

I rate the support from SentinelOne Singularity a four out of five.

How would you rate customer service and support?

Positive

We used two solutions for the comparison, CrowdStrike and McAfee. We did do tests before going to SentinelOne Singularity in many areas, such as ease of use, technical comparison, scanning capabilities in terms of cybersecurity perspective, and ransomware protection. Ransomware blocking is a better feature in SentinelOne Singularity.

We have a team of people who have a set of parameters that we use to scan all these tools. They perform comparisons on each and every aspect and SentinelOne Singularity scored better.

The deployment of SentinelOne Singularity is straightforward and very easy. The whole process of deployment took four hours.

What other advice do I have?

First-time users of this solution should prioritize what they want to protect, and establish if they have the expertise to maintain it. The solutions don't require any high-end expertise to be deployed or maintained but a normal IT system administrator is needed to do it.

I would recommend this solution to others.

I rate SentinelOne Singularity a nine out of ten.

Rupesh Singh - PeerSpot reviewer
    Technical Team Lead at Alepo
    MSP
    User-friendly with reasonable pricing and good support services
    • "We find the solution to be scalable."
    • "They need to improve how we install the software."

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case is as an endpoint detection and response software. Basically, it is an enhanced antivirus, anti-malware, and anti-ransomware solution. It protects from ransomware attacks and other types of cyber attacks. It protects the endpoint from malicious actions.

What is most valuable?

Protection from cyber attacks is the feature we find the most valuable.

It's a stable product.

We find the solution to be scalable.

Technical support is good.

The pricing is not too high.

It has a pretty simple user interface and is user-friendly.

What needs improvement?

They need to improve how we install the software. For the agent of SentinelOne in the endpoint, it's not an automated process. We have to download it and then upload it on the endpoint. That is something that can be made simple. The uploading of the software in the endpoint, if that can be done publicly, would be great. The setup should be available publicly. The agent installation should all be done in the cloud.

I've been using the solution for more than a year.

The solution is stable and reliable. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze.

The solution scales well. You can expand it as needed.

We are a small organization and have around 200 to 250 people on the solution.

The management is outsourced, and I find they are doing a very good job. We are satisfied with how we are able to get help if we need it.

This is the first EDR solution we used. We did not have another solution in place beforehand. We only used basic antivirus software previously.

The initial setup is annoying since you have to download the agent and then upload it to the endpoint.

For maintenance, basically, I'm the admin for SentinelOne. Also, there is a different organization altogether to whom we have outsourced the management of SentinelOne. They have their own employees. Their particular team would be working for our organization. They are an SoC organization, and they work 24/7 for various clients. We are one of their clients.

The pricing is reasonable.

I'm not sure of the exact costs, as those are managed by a different team.

What other advice do I have?

I'm a client and end-user.

The solution is pretty easy to implement and administrate. We have not tried to integrate it with other solutions. While the pricing is reasonable, it's a bit more than typical antivirus software. That said, it has advanced functionalities that make the price worthwhile. Therefore, I would rate it nine out of ten.

Extended Detection and Response (XDR)
    November 2022
    655,774 professionals have used our research since 2012.
    Senioor Engineer of System and Security at Connex Information Technologies
    Impressive features, great visibility, with affordable pricing

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use it for identifying and mitigating zero data.

What is most valuable?

The remediation and rollback features are pretty impressive.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see category-based web filtering.

I have been using SentinelOne Singularity for about three years now.

The stability is excellent.

There is high scalability currently. We have around two hundred individuals in the organization.

Technical support is on point and very good.

How would you rate customer service and support?

Positive

We previously used Kaspersky but it lacked visibility onto zero. That was the main reason that we switched SentinelOne Singularity.

The initial setup was very straightforward and convenient and it took a couple of minutes to deploy.

We are certified and our engineers can do the deployment in-house.

The pricing appears to be pretty affordable.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate SentinelOne Singularity a nine out of ten.

Download our free Extended Detection and Response (XDR) Report and find out what your peers are saying about SentinelOne, Palo Alto Networks, TEHTRIS, and more!
    Updated: November 2022