Forcepoint Cloud Security Gateway [EOL] OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Download the Cloud Access Security Brokers (CASB) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2022

What is Forcepoint Cloud Security Gateway [EOL]?

Forcepoint CSG is a converged cloud security service that provides visibility, control, and threat protection for users and data, wherever they are. Integrated functionality reduces time to value and ensures maximum capabilities are available.

Forcepoint Cloud Security Gateway [EOL] was previously known as Forcepoint CSG.

Forcepoint Cloud Security Gateway [EOL] Customers
Standard Bank, MITSUBISHI, codere
Forcepoint Cloud Security Gateway [EOL] Video

Forcepoint Cloud Security Gateway [EOL] Reviews

Founder at a tech services company with 1-10 employees
Provides good visibility into user activities and integrates well with Office 365
  • "Since most of the traffic is through the web and email, it covers the web channel very well."
  • "In the next release, I would like to see more CASB and SASE features, where you're protecting the user from going to specific could-based applications."

What is our primary use case?

We are a reseller and this is one of the security solutions that we implement for our clients.

What is most valuable?

You get visibility of your users that includes what websites they are visiting, whether they are downloading data that they shouldn't be, and more.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see the endpoint deployments support multiple directory services, including Google Workspace (G Suite), as right now it only really supports Office 365.

We have been working with Forcepoint Cloud Security Gateway for approximately 10 years.

Cloud Access Security Brokers (CASB)
November 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about Forcepoint, Palo Alto Networks, Microsoft and others in Cloud Access Security Brokers (CASB). Updated: November 2022.
655,465 professionals have used our research since 2012.

We have never had any trouble with the stability of the endpoints of the protections in the cloud. I would rate that as 100% effective.

There are no problems with regard to scalability.

The initial setup can be a little bit complex, depending on the environment. If you are using a standard Office 365 environment then it's really easy. But, if there are other things that are not standard use cases then it can get a little bit complex.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution a ten out of ten.

IT Infrastructure supervisor at Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
Useful external intrusion protection, beneficial unwanted site blocking, and reliable

What is our primary use case?

I am using Forcepoint Cloud Security Gateway for web filtering.

What is most valuable?

Forcepoint Cloud Security Gateway's most valuable features are that it protects my system from external intrusion and blocks unwanted sites.

What needs improvement?

The solution should improve the blocking of unwanted sites. Sometimes it blocks wanted sites.

Forcepoint Cloud Security Gateway for a few years.

Forcepoint Cloud Security Gateway is stable.

I have found Forcepoint Cloud Security Gateway to be scalable.

We have approximately 1,000 people using this solution in my organization.

I have not contacted the support from Forcepoint Cloud Security Gateway.

The initial setup of Forcepoint Cloud Security Gateway was simple. It took us approximately

What other advice do I have?

We are evaluating if we are going to move to another solution that is better.

This solution could be good for a certain use case but not for others, the usefulness of the solution depends on the use case.

I rate Forcepoint Cloud Security Gateway an eight out of ten.

Microsoft Azure