Earn 20 points
Kovair Intelligent DevOps with its SOA architected proprietary ESB-based Omnibus engine and tool specific adapters and plugins; can seamlessly integrate tools for data synchronizing across the toolchain. Kovair Omnibus also possesses the unique capability of integrating in-house tools of an organization. This keeps all project stakeholders, managers, developers, testers, and operations team on the same page of information; ensuring traceable artifacts, continuous integration, on-time delivery with uncompromised quality.
Kovair connects to 75+ multi-vendor, legacy, open source tools that are frequently used by DevOps teams. Some of the benefits of using Kovair Intelligent DevOps platform are as follows —
- Real-time collaboration between development, delivery, and operations tools
- Clear management visibility with total metrics and drill-down analytics
- Plug-and-play tool integration flexibility- anytime, anywhere even for homegrown tools
- Continuous support from requirement gathering to agile development to production deployment
- Cross-tool traceability providing better release predictability and Change impact analysis
- Continuous Testing through workflow based automatic triggering of both manual & automated test cases
- Schedule based test automation script execution enabling Continuous Delivery
- Continuous monitoring of release quality through reports and dashboards
- Out-of-the-Box Reports for Release, Build, and Deployment
- Kovair Omnibus Integration Platform
More details - https://www.kovair.com/intelligent-devops/
GoCD is ranked 15th in Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) Suites with 1 review while Kovair Intelligent DevOps is ranked 33rd in Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) Suites. GoCD is rated 8.0, while Kovair Intelligent DevOps is rated 0.0. The top reviewer of GoCD writes "User-friendly interface, good integration with LDAP, and has an easily-extendable open architecture". On the other hand, GoCD is most compared with GitLab, Jenkins, CircleCI, Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform and Microsoft Azure DevOps, whereas Kovair Intelligent DevOps is most compared with .
See our list of best Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) Suites vendors.
We monitor all Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) Suites reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. We validate each review for authenticity via cross-reference with LinkedIn, and personal follow-up with the reviewer when necessary.