We changed our name from IT Central Station: Here's why
Senior Consultant/System Analyst at a tech vendor with 51-200 employees
Good for sharing, searching and storage share
  • "Low maintenance solution."
  • "Record your meeting and simply share with anyone without thinking where to store the file."
  • "Google meets use of whiteboard is primitive making it difficult to demonstrate while talking."

What is our primary use case?

We utilize the Drive Enterprise for sharing, the search drive and the storage share.

What is most valuable?

The ease of user sharing information among people in the organization is the most valuable feature of this solution.

For example, when you have a meeting, you can record it and then simply share with anyone you would like. You don't have to think about where to put the file, everything is semi-automatic, everything is functional.

What needs improvement?

Microsoft Teams has a lot more features than Google. Google Meet allows you to collaborate by drawing on a whiteboard while talking in the meeting, however it is primitive and not user friendly as it is a bit challenging to try to demonstrate using the whiteboard.

We have been using Google Drive since day one of our organization.

Google Drive Enterprise is a low maintenance solution.

What other advice do I have?

If you don't need the added features of Microsoft Teams, Google Meet will satisfy the needs of collaboration and discussion. It is a good integration of Google. There has been no problems or issues. I would give it a 9 out of 10.

Project Manager at a consultancy with 1-10 employees
Good file sharing, but it needs better integration with other environments

What is our primary use case?

I used this solution for holding data files and sharing them. I stopped using it because I did not like being constrained within the Google environment.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the ability to share files.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see better integration with Google Docs, the Google landscape in general, and other environments.

I have been using Google Drive Enterprise for about three years.

I didn't experience any issues with stability.

This is a scalable solution.

What other advice do I have?

I think that Google Drive Enterprise works for a lot of…

What is our primary use case?

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the ability to share files.

What needs improvement?

I have been using Google Drive Enterprise for about three years.

I didn't experience any issues with stability.

This is a scalable solution.

What other advice do I have?

I think that Google Drive Enterprise works for a lot of people but it didn't work for me.

I would rate this solution a four out of ten.

Private Cloud

Google
Learn what your peers think about Google Drive Enterprise. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: January 2022.
564,599 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Shyami Lakshika
Associate Engineer - Network & Security at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
Offers good storage and sharing capabilities

What is our primary use case?

This solution is for my personal use and for Facebook. I'm a customer of Google Drive.

What is most valuable?

The solution is good for sharing and I like the storage aspect, it's very helpful.

What needs improvement?

The product lacks scalability and I feel it could be more secure.

I've been using this solution for a few years.

What other advice do I have?

I recommend this solution and rate it eight out of 10.

What is most valuable?

What needs improvement?

The product lacks scalability and I feel it could be more secure.

I've been using this solution for a few years.

What other advice do I have?

I recommend this solution and rate it eight out of 10.