We changed our name from IT Central Station: Here's why
Senior NOC and Automation Consultant at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
MSP
Very scalable and good premium support
  • "It is very scalable."
  • "Patching and reporting need improvements, especially reporting. The reporting engine is quite outdated, so you end up having to use your own dashboard."

What is our primary use case?

It is a monitoring and automation platform. So, you handle alerts, and then you automate the fixes.

We are using its latest version. It is cloud-based.

What is most valuable?

It is very scalable.

What needs improvement?

It should have an Azure functionality because, at the minute, there is no Azure functionality we can automate. It is missing the Azure functionality out of everything. Other than that, it's great.

It is very scalable. I would rate it quite highly there.

We are an MSP and distributor. We have over 500 customers.

Their premium support is great. If you don't have premium support, you can sometimes have a lot of difficulties with getting the correct point across.

Its initial setup is complex.

I'd probably rate it a 10 out of 10 in terms of ROI.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend it. I would advise ensuring that you have a team behind it that can run it internally as well, and you're not just relying on ConnectWise themselves.

I'd rate it a nine out of 10.

Download our free ConnectWise Automate Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.