We changed our name from IT Central Station: Here's why
Somasundaram N
Managing Director at Finixel Technologies Private Limited
Effective invoice processing, scalable, but interface could be better
  • "UiPath Process Mining is scalable."
  • "We feel there is some problem with the user interface, it is sometimes difficult to navigate to the area you want. Additionally, the bot hangs at times."

What is our primary use case?

We are using UiPath Process Mining for procurement and finance automation.

How has it helped my organization?

UiPath Process Mining has improved our organization by clearing invoices. We use it to take information from the manual invoice, which is generated by the suppliers, to read, scan, and input the invoice data into the SAP system for clearance. We use the raw data from the supplier invoice and feeding into the system.

What needs improvement?

In the next release, it would be beneficial to have a conversational bot that can give voice alerts for problems.

I have used UiPath Process Mining within the last 12 months.

In our testing, UiPath Process Mining has been stable. We have had some bot delays, but overall it has been good.

UiPath Process Mining is scalable.

The return of investment happens over three years.

What other advice do I have?

Those looking to implement UiPath Process Mining should go through the modules step by step and get familiar with the bots in the system, only then should they scale up. They should not scale up too many systems at the same time.

I rate UiPath Process Mining a seven out of ten.

Senior Software Engineer at a computer software company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Provides good visualizations for analysis, but it is expensive
  • "The visualization part, showing the number of cases processed successfully after a process is executed, is the most valuable. It also showed how effective a bot is after production. This kind of analysis that we got from UiPath Process Mining was good."
  • "Its price can be improved. They can also have a better plan for training the end users to be able to use this solution."

What is our primary use case?

I haven't used it practically for any live project. I used it to see how exactly it works and how will it help if my organization decides to use it for live projects.

They had provided free training last year. It was the trial version. They provided a link, and we had to go through the link to do process mining. We were working with cloud deployment. We had two to three users.

What is most valuable?

What needs improvement?

Its price can be improved. They can also have a better plan for training the end users to be able to use this solution.

I have used this solution for two to four weeks.

I didn't contact them.

I was not involved in the installation process.

It is very expensive.

What other advice do I have?

I would definitely recommend this product. I would rate UiPath Process Mining a six out of ten because I haven't used it much.

Private Cloud
Learn what your peers think about UiPath Process Mining. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: January 2022.
564,997 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Milton Ortegón
CEO at Fit Ideas
Straightforward to set up, easy to use, and works well for our financial process

What is our primary use case?

We are working with this tool to automate our financial processes. As a solution provider, we are looking to start marketing RPA solutions such as UiPath to our customers, but at this point, we have only used it to automate one of our own financial processes. We will be using our automation as an example.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the user interface, which makes it easy to use for tasks like configuring resources.

What needs improvement?

This is not a perfect tool, as there are things that should be improved.

We are evaluating UiPath Process Mining.

UiPath is pretty stable and it has been good for us.

How was the initial

What is our primary use case?

We are working with this tool to automate our financial processes.

What is most valuable?

What needs improvement?

This is not a perfect tool, as there are things that should be improved.

We are evaluating UiPath Process Mining.

UiPath is pretty stable and it has been good for us.

The initial setup is straightforward.

We are using the Community Version of UiPath and have only a single process automated. At this point, we are just testing and treating it as a PoC, so we do not have immediate plans to acquire licenses.

What other advice do I have?

Overall, this product is very useful.

Director at a tech consulting company with 10,001+ employees
Good data analysis feature but data crunching needs to be improved
  • "The solution has a very good data analysis feature."
  • "Data crunching needs to be done by an analytics team and then imported."

What is our primary use case?

Our work is mainly with our customers' companies. We are partners with UiPath and I'm our company's director.

What is most valuable?

The data analysis feature is very good.

What needs improvement?

One of the challenges with UiPath is the crunching of data. The solution is not so smart so we have to use a data analytics team to do the crunching for us and then import the data into the tool. UiPath should have better connectors to the systems once they integrate with SAP. They have standard SAP Salesforce integration, but when it comes to third parties, integrations could be better. There are other products that have better connectors than UiPath.

We've been using this solution for over a year.

All our clients are enterprise organizations and the solution is scalable.

UiPath offers good technical support.

The initial setup is a little complex although the actual deployment only takes a couple of minutes.

Licensing costs could be lower.

What other advice do I have?

I rate the solution six out of 10.

Sr. Manager, Digital Transformation at Raya Integration
Good support, reasonably priced, and the analysis of operational processes works well
  • "The most valuable feature is the analysis of operational processes."
  • "The interface could be more user-friendly so that it is easier for business people to use."

What is our primary use case?

I work with UI Process Mining at my client's company.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the analysis of operational processes.

What needs improvement?

The interface could be more user-friendly so that it is easier for business people to use. As it is now, using this product requires a specific understanding and training. If the interface were simpler then it would be easier to use.

I have been working with UiPath Process Mining for less than one year.

This is a stable product.

I think that it is scalable.

The technical support is very good.

It is not an expensive product, although the price could be lower.

What other advice do I have?

My advice for anybody who is interesting in UiPath Process Mining is to try it as a proof of concept, first, so that they can determine its capabilities.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

Christian Hadenius
Founder at ENIT AB
Quick to develop, easy to learn, and requires very little maintenance

What is our primary use case?

We are automating some manual work with it. We are working with its latest version.

What is most valuable?

Its speediness is most valuable. It is quick to develop. It is also quick and easy to learn.

What needs improvement?

Its license structure is complex.  In terms of features, there isn't anything missing at this time.

We are a partner, and we have been working with this solution for three years.

It is very stable.

It is scalable.

Their support is good.

Its setup is straightforward. It is very fast to…

What is most valuable?

What needs improvement?

Its license structure is complex.

In terms of features, there isn't anything missing at this time.

We are a partner, and we have been working with this solution for three years.

It is very stable.

It is scalable.

Their support is good.

Its setup is straightforward. It is very fast to implement. It typically just takes days.

In terms of maintenance, it requires very little maintenance.

What other advice do I have?

I would advise others to think of its use cases before they start implementing it. They should use it for the right things.

I would rate it an eight out of 10.

Hybrid Cloud
Biswajit Mohanty
Senior Manager - RPA & Transition at a financial services firm with 10,001+ employees
Provides the option to build flows; unfortunately licensing is quite expensive

What is our primary use case?

We're using this solution to build our own process mining - we already had UiPath licensing for that, so we took UiPath to see how efficient it was. We are customers of UiPath Process Mining and I'm the senior manager.

What is most valuable?

The solution gives you the option in process mining to build flows which is a good feature.

What needs improvement?

Licensing could be cheaper, it's quite expensive.

We've been using this solution for a couple of months.

This is a stable product, it's a decent product.

The technical support is good although they could respond more quickly.

How was the

What is most valuable?

What needs improvement?

Licensing could be cheaper, it's quite expensive.

We've been using this solution for a couple of months.

This is a stable product, it's a decent product.

The technical support is good although they could respond more quickly.

The initial setup is straightforward, it took a few minutes. We implemented it ourselves but had access to technical support if we'd needed it.

What other advice do I have?

I rate this solution a seven out of 10.

Director at a financial services firm with 1,001-5,000 employees
Intuitive features that make it less complex, but they could increase the data management feature set
  • "It's an extensive solution."
  • "The user interface could be more user intuitive."

What is most valuable?

It's an extensive solution.

Some of the more intuitive features make it a little bit less complex.

What needs improvement?

The user interface could be more user intuitive.

Also, they need some better data management features. For example, as far as what we are collecting, being able to decipher and comprehend what the process or flow is, that we are looking at.

They could increase the feature set.

I would like to see the ability to do fixes, such as to address and mitigate some of the gaps or issues in the process flow.

They could develop models, or use cases that can be leveraged for mitigating and remediating process gaps.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate UiPath Process Mining a seven out of ten.