We changed our name from IT Central Station: Here's why
Rafael Forcini
IT Coordinator at Zignet
Effective telephone system, reliable, and reasonably priced

What is our primary use case?

We are a payment solution company and we use 3CX Live Chat for our organization communications.

How has it helped my organization?

Our organization has benefited from using 3CX Live Chat.

What is most valuable?

3CX Live Chat is the best communication solution for our company.

I have been using 3CX Live Chat for approximately one year.

We have not had any bugs or glitches, the solution is stable.

We have approximately 40 people in my organization using the solution. We have plans to increase usage in the solution.

We have not had the need to…

What is our primary use case?

How has it helped my organization?

Our organization has benefited from using 3CX Live Chat.

What is most valuable?

3CX Live Chat is the best communication solution for our company.

I have been using 3CX Live Chat for approximately one year.

We have not had any bugs or glitches, the solution is stable.

We have approximately 40 people in my organization using the solution.

We have plans to increase usage in the solution.

We have not had the need to use technical support.

We have used other solutions in the past, such as our local phone provider, but 3CX Live Chat is the best.

The solution was simple to install, but the configuration was not as simple. The full installation process took a few days.

We did the implementation of the solution with a large team.

Our company has saved a lot of money from using 3CX Live Chat. We do not need the local phone company or mobile phones anymore. We only use the 3CX Live Chat software on our desktops or other devices.

The price of the solution is reasonable. There are a few license options and we are using an enterprise license.

What other advice do I have?

I rate 3CX Live Chat a ten out of ten.

CIO at a transportation company with 201-500 employees
It's a complete solution that lets you manage the capabilities of a call center with queues and timers.
  • "3CX has strong reporting and management features. You can manage the capabilities of a call center with queues and timers. It's a complete solution."
  • "I need a robust provider who can help me use Live Chat. Unfortunately, I have to move from one provider to another because they don't have enough capabilities to maintain good service."

What is our primary use case?

We are a third-party logistics provider and we use 3CX for switching in our call center.

What is most valuable?

3CX has strong reporting and management features. You can manage the capabilities of a call center with queues and timers. It's a complete solution.

What needs improvement?

I need a robust provider who can help me use Live Chat. Unfortunately, I have to move from one provider to another because they don't have enough capabilities to maintain good service.

I want API support to get information through an API and manage it. There is some integration, but it works by using a URL in another platform, and that's it. For example, I would like to get the lock list of calls from an API. That could be a good idea.

We've been using Live Chat since 2019.

Live Chat works well. I haven't had any problems with the software.

I haven't contacted 3CX support. Of course, our main problem was related to the IP trunks and networks. But I don't remember getting any support from 3CX on those issues.

The setup was easy, but the provider did most of the implementation, so we only had to configure a few things.

What other advice do I have?

I rate 3CX Live Chat eight out of 10. I would maybe go as high as 10 if it had APIs, which are valuable to me. But overall, I would recommend it. If you have a good solution provider, it works beautifully. If not, you will have an enormous problem like we have right now.

Learn what your peers think about 3CX Live Chat. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: January 2022.
564,729 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Assistant Network Administrator at satlx
Reseller
It's a reliable solution that we use daily

What is our primary use case?

We are a 3CX reseller, so we sell it to our customers but also use it in the company.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature for us is 3CX's VOIP. I use it to make calls, and we use 3CX WebMeeting every morning.

What needs improvement?

Some customers want to integrate a CRM solution with 3CX, but it's not compatible.

I've used 3CX for three years.

3CX is a reliable solution.

We haven't tried to scale up 3CX or add any plugins yet. There are 25 people in my company using 3CX, primarily developers.

We've had good experiences with 3CX…

What is most valuable?

3CX WebMeeting every morning.

What needs improvement?

I've used 3CX for three years.

3CX is a reliable solution.

We've had good experiences with 3CX support.

Installing 3CX is easy and takes no more than 30 minutes.

We pay for a yearly license, and I'm satisfied with the price.

What other advice do I have?

I rate 3CX Live Chat nine out of 10. I would recommend it to colleagues and customers.