We changed our name from IT Central Station: Here's why
Senior Consultant at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
Easy to set up

What is our primary use case?

Our company has 1000 staff. We have 7 users using OceanStor.

What is most valuable?

This is a stable storage system.

What needs improvement?

We experienced a little latency with this solution.

I have been using OceanStor for three years.

OceanStor is a stable solution.

During installation, we did need to ask for help from Huawei's managers and technical partners. They responded very quickly.

Being a Huawei product, initial setup was easy and not difficult at all. The setup only required one engineer from our team.

What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and

What is our primary use case?

Our company has 1000 staff. We have 7 users using OceanStor.

What is most valuable?

This is a stable storage system.

What needs improvement?

We experienced a little latency with this solution.

I have been using OceanStor for three years.

OceanStor is a stable solution.

We pay a monthly licensing fee for this solution. The price could be less expensive.

What other advice do I have?

If you are starting from scratch with no experience with Huawei, I recommend you talk to the people that have the experience.

I would rate Huawei OceanStor an 8 out of 10.

Manager Infrastructure and Security (SCADA) at a marketing services firm with 1,001-5,000 employees
Reliable data storage service that is easy to implement

What is our primary use case?

I'm the Manager of Infrastructure and Security at our company and we are a customer of Huawei.

What is most valuable?

There are several valuable features. Huawei provides excellent and efficient support, and the product is a good price. It's very reasonable for the service they offer compared to their competitors.

What needs improvement?

The GUI is the only thing I would like to see improved, and the user interface is not so user friendly.

I've been using this solution for six months.

Initial setup is very straightforward, very easy. We didn't have any challenges.

What other advice do I have?

The product is still new for us so we haven't yet come across any technical…

What needs improvement?

I've been using this solution for six months.

What other advice do I have?

The product is still new for us so we haven't yet come across any technical issues yet. It's possible there will be some problems.

I would rate this product an eight out of 10.

Product Categories
All-Flash Storage Arrays
Download our free All-Flash Storage Arrays Report and find out what your peers are saying about Huawei, Dell EMC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, and more!