We changed our name from IT Central Station: Here's why
Cybersecurity Architect at a computer software company with 201-500 employees
MSP
Effective zero phishing and sandboxing, but support needs improvement
  • "I have found the Zero phishing and IPS features the most useful in Check Point Harmony Endpoint. Additionally, threat emulation sandboxing is effective."
  • "The management in Check Point Harmony Endpoint could be improved."

What is most valuable?

I have found the Zero phishing and IPS features the most useful in Check Point Harmony Endpoint. Additionally, threat emulation sandboxing is effective.

What needs improvement?

The management in Check Point Harmony Endpoint could be improved.

In a future release, the solution could add more threat intelligence features.

I have been using Check Point Harmony Endpoint for approximately three years.

The solution is approximately 80 percent stable. It can have some bugs at times and can show very unexpected behaviors.

The support could improve, there are long wait times, and the agents are not properly trained. The troubleshooting is complex.

There are a lot of complications in the implementation. There are a few bugs and there is not enough documentation.

What other advice do I have?

My advice to others is they need to have Check Point expertise internally, if they don't have any in-house Check Point expertise, I wouldn't recommend this product.

I rate Check Point Harmony Endpoint a six out of ten.

Technical Engineer at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
Reseller
A stable, well priced, easily installable solution that provides good visibility against attacks

What needs improvement?

An additional feature I would like to see involves the VPN.

The solution is stable.

I have not had experience with technical support.

The initial setup is very easy.

The price is good.

What other advice do I have?

I am still in the initial stages of using the product, but I feel it to be very good. It satisfies all my needs and this includes the EDR, which I consider good. The solution gives good visibility when it comes to attacks.  As the solution satisfies all my needs, I rate Check Point Harmony Endpoint as a ten out of ten.

What needs improvement?

An additional feature I would like to see involves the VPN.

The solution is stable.

I have not had experience with technical support.

The initial setup is very easy.

The price is good.

What other advice do I have?

Download our free Check Point Harmony Endpoint Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.