We changed our name from IT Central Station: Here's why
Luiz Kazan
Digital Solutions Arquitect - PaaS at a comms service provider with 10,001+ employees
Useful dashboard, remote configuration, and easy device control
  • "I have found the dashboard very useful, you can configure all of your devices at the same time by just changing some menus."
  • "You need to have internet access to configure the solution. You cannot do it locally, there should be a local option."

What is our primary use case?

I have been using this solution in my house for testing security devices.

What is most valuable?

I have found the dashboard very useful, you can configure all of your devices at the same time by just changing some menus. It is configurated virtually on the cloud and it can send the information to the device when it connects to the internet.

What needs improvement?

When comparing this solution to Fortinet, the firewall and reports that you can deliver and control relating to blocking and access are better on Fortinet. Additionally, you can only have two WANs on this solution and with Fortinet, you can have at least six. However, I prefer this solution.

What other advice do I have?

I rate Meraki SD-WAN an eight out of ten.