Earn 20 points
Devo is the only cloud-native logging and security analytics platform that releases the full potential of all your data to empower bold, confident action when it matters most. Only the Devo platform delivers the powerful combination of real-time visibility, high-performance analytics, scalability, multitenancy, and low TCO crucial for monitoring and securing business operations as enterprises accelerate their shift to the cloud.
The IBM QRadar security and analytics platform is a lead offering in IBM Security's portfolio. This family of products provides consolidated flexible architecture for security teams to quickly adopt log management, SIEM, user behavior analytics, incident forensics, and threat intelligence and more. As an integrated analytics platform, QRadar streamlines critical capabilities into a common workflow, with tools such as the IBM Security App Exchange ecosystem and Watson for Cyber Security cognitive capability.
With QRadar, you can decrease your overall cost of ownership with an improved detection of threats and enjoy the flexibility of on-premise or cloud deployment, and optional managed security monitoring services.
Logsign delivers automation-driven cyber security solutions and are committed to providing the smartest, easiest-to-use and most affordable cybersecurity detection and response solutions and value-added services.
Logsign Next-Gen SIEM is an enterprise-grade SIEM, inline with our promise, it's easy-to-deploy, easy-to-use and affordable unlike the other enterprise-grade SIEM softwares.
- Easy-to-deploy, easy-to-use and affordable SIEM for all.
- Unlimited scalability, high availability - cluster SIEM, big data infrastructure.
- Deploy on every environment, on-premise solution.
- 400+ predefined integrations and free plugin service.
- Collects & stores unlimited data.
- Threat hunting, fast search & investigation, advanced behavior analysis, IOC detection.
- Real-time detection & prevention, wide correlation library based on Mitre Att&ck framework.
- Real-time monitoring, predefined dashboards & reports, meeting compliance requirements (PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, SOX and more).
- Automated notifications, automated actions.
- Flexible pricing options, and more information and for more automated response features, please look for our SOAR platform.
See how Devo allows you to free yourself from data management, and make machine data and insights accessible.
IBM QRadar is ranked 2nd in Log Management with 64 reviews while Logsign Next-Gen SIEM is ranked 39th in Log Management. IBM QRadar is rated 8.0, while Logsign Next-Gen SIEM is rated 0.0. The top reviewer of IBM QRadar writes "Provides a single window into your network, SIEM, network flows, and risk management of your assets". On the other hand, IBM QRadar is most compared with Splunk, LogRhythm NextGen SIEM, Microsoft Sentinel, ELK Logstash and ArcSight Enterprise Security Manager (ESM), whereas Logsign Next-Gen SIEM is most compared with Splunk, LogPoint, Wazuh, Graylog and ManageEngine EventLog Analyzer.
We monitor all Log Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. We validate each review for authenticity via cross-reference with LinkedIn, and personal follow-up with the reviewer when necessary.