IT Central Station is now PeerSpot: Here's why
Adil Varadkar - PeerSpot reviewer
System Analyst at a tech services company with 501-1,000 employees
Straightforward implementation and very user friendly

What is our primary use case?

We are integrators of Talend and I'm a system analyst.

What is most valuable?

I'm very happy that the solution is user friendly.

What needs improvement?

I haven't really had any issues with the solution although it would be helpful if it were a little more intuitive and that it would include a better setup in between versions.

I've been using this solution for one year.
Talend Open Studio
June 2022
Learn what your peers think about Talend Open Studio. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2022.
609,272 professionals have used our research since 2012.

This is a stable solution.

Most of the technical information is readily available so we haven't really used the technical support.

It's simple to install, but sometimes you can get stuck with things so implementation can take longer which is a bit of a pain for us. There are five people in our company using this solution.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution.  I would rate this solution an eight out of 10.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: integrator
Herve OKAN - PeerSpot reviewer
Consultant Business Intelligence at a tech services company with 501-1,000 employees
A safe and easy data integration solution

What is our primary use case?

We use it to integrate data; we take several folders, transform them, and store them in the database, which is PostgreSQL.

What is most valuable?

Talend is safe to use because it is very restrictive. It is easy to use when one learns how to manipulate data with SQL.

What needs improvement?

As for improvements or additional features, I would like to know how to use Java in Talend and also how to use Talend in the cloud or in big data. I would prefer to have storage directly in Talend.

I have used Talend Open Studio for a year and a few months.

I have been able to find the solution I need and continue working with Talend's good technical support.

It was not difficult to install.

Download our free Talend Open Studio Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.
Updated: June 2022