IT Central Station is now PeerSpot: Here's why

i-Sprint AccessMatrix Universal Access Management OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

i-Sprint AccessMatrix Universal Access Management is #12 ranked solution in top Single Sign-On (SSO) tools, #15 ranked solution in top Authentication Systems, and #15 ranked solution in top Access Management tools. PeerSpot users give i-Sprint AccessMatrix Universal Access Management an average rating of 8 out of 10. i-Sprint AccessMatrix Universal Access Management is most commonly compared to Okta Workforce Identity: i-Sprint AccessMatrix Universal Access Management vs Okta Workforce Identity. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 54% of all views.
What is i-Sprint AccessMatrix Universal Access Management?

AccessMatrix is a suite of integrated ICAM (Identity, Credential, Access Management and Versatile Authentication solutions) that enable organizations to effectively deploy versatile authentication, unified single sign-on, secure credential management services, flexible identity & role administration, externalized authorization, and provide comprehensive data analytics of access to important information assets.

i-Sprint AccessMatrix Universal Access Management was previously known as AccessMatrix Universal Access Management, i-Sprint Innovations AccessMatrix, AccessMatrix.

Download the Single Sign-On (SSO) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: April 2022

i-Sprint AccessMatrix Universal Access Management Customers

IRAS, Singapore Bank

i-Sprint AccessMatrix Universal Access Management Video

i-Sprint AccessMatrix Universal Access Management Reviews

Business Analyst at a financial services firm with 10,001+ employees
Good product with the flexibility to connect to any token
  • "The feature that I have found the most valuable is that they are open to connecting with any token. For example, a year ago, we were looking for a soft token, and we started to look for alternatives. They are open to connecting with any token that we looking for."
  • "The user interface is not quite good and easy to use. There are a lot of menus, and the look and feel is not modern like a modern app."

What is our primary use case?

For our new implementation, we're looking for an authentication server that provides:

• Centralized and useful information
  • Identification
  • User passport
  • Connectivity with other hard token or soft token

My role is to select a solution for Windows.

What is most valuable?

The feature that I have found the most valuable is that they are open to connecting with any token. For example, a year ago, we were looking for a soft token, and we started to look for alternatives. They are open to connecting with any token that we looking for.

What needs improvement?

I have about two years of experience with i-Sprint. Currently, I am exploring this solution for a new implementation.

It's quite stable. I don't have experience with all of their production products, but what I have heard from others is that they are flexible.

I think they claim that they can scale up. So, I think it might be all right. They can support a huge number of users without any problem.

We have used i-Sprint before in our company. Currently, we have around 100,000 users in our company, and we have just one or two staff members to maintain it, which isn't not much.

They're good in the Asian market, and they know our requirements quite well, which is quite good. What other people in my company like about them is that the customer service is available to provide us information in case we need some more information, and they respond quite fast.

The initial setup is straightforward and quite easy.

For our current implementation, we are comparing between i-Sprint AccessMatrix Universal Access Management and IBM IAM. I think in terms of the authentication server, they both support the main use case, and until now, I'm not quite sure about the difference.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this product to others. The product is quite good, and from my point of view, it can serve our requirements.

I think they are strong in the Asian market. They mainly have security that meets the requirements in this area, but I'm not sure whether the security requirements are met worldwide or not. Based on my understanding, their customers are only in Asia right now.

I would rate i-Sprint AccessMatrix Universal Access Management an eight out of ten. It is easy and can be used, and just the look and feel can be improved.

Download our free Single Sign-On (SSO) Report and find out what your peers are saying about i-Sprint Innovations, Systancia, Auth0, and more!
Updated: April 2022