We changed our name from IT Central Station: Here's why
Security Architect, Endpoint, Mobile Device, Application Technical Presales at a computer software company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Reseller
Great at stopping vulnerabilities, takes a proactive approach to security, and is not signature-based
  • "It's not a signature-based solution, which is ideal for us."
  • "In a future release, it would be ideal if they could add reporting and action histories to their suite of features."

What is most valuable?

Overall, the solution is pretty good.

The overall ability to stop vulnerabilities is quite helpful.

I appreciate how the solution takes a proactive approach to security.

It's not a signature-based solution, which is ideal for us.

What needs improvement?

The solution could offer integration with some additional solutions - for example, vulnerability scanners.

In a future release, it would be ideal if they could add reporting and action histories to their suite of features.

I've been using the product at this point for about three years. It hasn't been too long.

I also currently use SentinelOne and FireEye. However, CrowdStrike is a solution I primarily use right now.

What other advice do I have?

I work for a very large VAR, and we handle about a billion dollars in security right now.

I'm a reseller and security architect.

Overall, I would rate the solution at a ten out of ten. It's an excellent option and one we highly recommend to our clients. We offer it quite extensively over other options.

Director Servicios Administrados de Cybersecurity at a comms service provider with 51-200 employees
A good solution that can provide detection and response in an extensive way and integrate the information
  • "It is a very good solution. It can provide detection and response in an extensive way, and for an endpoint, it can integrate the information that comes from the servers."
  • "It has a lot of false positives, which can be an issue, but you can verify these false positives."

What is our primary use case?

We are currently testing CrowdStrike Falcon Complete. We have just started to work with this solution. It has many options, but I haven't yet tried them. I have also used it previously in another company.

What is most valuable?

It is a very good solution. It can provide detection and response in an extensive way, and for an endpoint, it can integrate the information that comes from the servers.

What needs improvement?

It has a lot of false positives, which can be an issue, but you can verify these false positives.

We are currently testing CrowdStrike Falcon Complete and Carbon Black, and then we will decide. I was considering Carbon Black, but CrowdStrike has a better positioning in Mexico. This is why we are considering this solution.

What other advice do I have?

In terms of XDR, it is a very good solution. It is one of the leaders for XDR.

I would rate CrowdStrike Falcon Complete an eight out of ten.

Download our free CrowdStrike Falcon Complete Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.